JAG's Myspace page

Poor girl. On her myspace page she says she's engaged.

Poor girl. On her myspace page she says she's engaged.

Not sure she is the mother of twins - on the comments on her page:

"whats up? how ya been?hows the little guy?talk to me lady... "

And I could have sworn on the news this morning that they said she was the mother of his children. If she's not, I wonder who is?

A lot of people on their don't use their real name.

In my experience with MySpace, you are correct, some people do not use their real names however they generally change their name to a nick name such as "Sweet Pea" or "Frankenstein" not another standard name like "Jason."

Two friends for the bunny - the other one is from Running Springs if you look at her bio on her page.

FYI, the person they're reporting is NOT the mother of his twins, unless he's had two sets of them. I know the mother of the twins and that is NOT her.

Please do not carry posts from other locations.

Let's be darn sure we are linking and discussing the right people please.

Thanks guys.

I agree that this is probably not JAG; this person's MySpace gives his astrological sign as Taurus, while JAG was born 9 April, making him an Aries?

It would make sense that he wouldn't use his real name since convicted sex offenders are not allowed to use social networking sites. I believe it is a parole violation???

It would make sense that he wouldn't use his real name since convicted sex offenders are not allowed to use social networking sites. I believe it is a parole violation???

From what I understand (and please correct me if I am wrong) it is only a parole violation in California if it was added to the terms of someone's parole, which I do not think it was. Also, JAG's parole has ended.

I think Facebook and MySpace have their own rules that may prohibit their sites from being used by registered sex offenders as they have each reportedly blocked thousands of SO from their sites.

On a side note: An Assemblywoman in Pomona, CA introduced a bill last month to ban social networking for sex offenders in California.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/03/02/BAIN1C98UB.DTL

I felt physically ill after looking at his page. Disgusting!!

In my experience with MySpace, you are correct, some people do not use their real names however they generally change their name to a nick name such as "Sweet Pea" or "Frankenstein" not another standard name like "Jason."

maybe jag couldn't be on computer because of parole.......and nicknamed himself Jason...........??????

When you click on Jariah, one of his only two friends (is she a girlfriend?), she has her mood as fabulous as of March 7. Now if you found out that a friend (possibly a boyfriend) is likely a sexually violent serial killer, wouldn't your mood be anything but fabulous?

that mood goes wit the status that was changed feb 1 2009

after looking into the jason the stud myspace and the two friends, given one of his two friends went to his high school graduated around the same time, i think there is a strong possibility it is his myspace. looks like he didnt spend much time on there though, hence the lack of accurate information, birthday/name etc. just my opinion, and yes i have experience with myspace, ive had one for a while now.

Isn't there a cult classic movie featuring a mass murderer who tortures people and the bad guy is named "Jason"? The Hallowe'en series or something? Like the Chuckie series? I don't watch that sort of movie, but I think there is one like that. That might explain his use of the name "Jason" as a nickname.

Dunno. Can't find it on MS, so haven't got a clue. Just speaking outta my hat at the moment.

Best-
Herding Cats

after looking into the jason the stud myspace and the two friends, given one of his two friends went to his high school graduated around the same time, i think there is a strong possibility it is his myspace. looks like he didnt spend much time on there though, hence the lack of accurate information, birthday/name etc. just my opinion, and yes i have experience with myspace, ive had one for a while now.

Good eye! I didn't even look at the other friends info. yes! They did go to the same High School and what are the odds of that!

Okay.

I did some sleuthing on my own of the Myspace page, and I will tell you that I am 99% sure it IS his. I know this because of the "inside" info I have, and to protect the innocent, I wont share exactly what that is :)

He likely did not use his own name or info because of his status as an RSO-- that would be my guess.

Oh, and again, the current girlfriend is not the girlfriend I know for a fact that he has the twin boys with. Maybe he's had two sets, but that would be a pretty interesting coincidence.

BTW I'm working on getting "verified" just so you guys can actually trust the tidbits I do know :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back