Jail/prison conditions & daily life for GMH?

I would be really suprised if Hilton was on suicide watch. I honestly don't think he would try to kill himself. I think he's probably totally mad that he got caught. I don't think he has any remorse at all for the killings. He did it for the money or the fun but he's not sorry. Cold and calculating describe him to me. Not much at all in the news about how much they're grilling him for information. I did read the investigators from Florida and North Carolina didn't get to talk to him because they couldn't come to an agreement with his lawyer. I would like to think he would just up and confess to all the crimes he's commited but I don't think he'll do that either unless it's bragging to another cellmate. Are they allowed to plant someone in with him to see if he would talk to them?

Sandy

Hi Sandy. Even true psychopaths with no capacity to feel anything for others do feel for themselves. He could become depressed that his life as he knows it, filled with macabre thoughts and murderous actions, is gone. In any case, I hope he is on suicide watch and well protected from other inmates until LE and doctors can get all they need from him. Then he would do the world, his victim's families, and the taxpayers a favor and kill himself if he likes.

I think he may isolated from the general population so I don't know if a plant would work in this case. But, that is a good question. I hope that they get to the bottom of all that he has done one way or another. What a horrible, horrible monster. I feel so sad for Meredith's family and for any families who may learn that their loved one(s) suffered a similar fate.

Lion

I would like to think he would just up and confess to all the crimes he's commited but I don't think he'll do that either unless it's bragging to another cellmate. Are they allowed to plant someone in with him to see if he would talk to them?

Sandy

Now that he knows the death penalty is back on the table, I don't think he'll be confessing to anything else. It is so sad for the families of the victims we'll never connect him to. So sad for bodies never recovered.

I didn't think about him getting depressed being locked up, you are right. But he is a manipulator, he could be trying to get another deal to give more information on other cases. I don't think any of them will offer him a deal on the death penalty yet.

I saw the picture of where he was cleaning out the van with all the bags and stuff lying around it. Any idea on how long it would take to process all that stuff? I suppose they will be doing testing on everything because they don't know what not to test.

Sandy

Just to clarify, this is not exactly East Bumble. Dawson county is just barely outside of metro Atlanta, and only 40 miles from downtown. I know nothing about jail conditions, but my guess is they are similar to many other metro counties.

http://www.dawsoncounty.org/

I live less than a mile from the Jail in Dawsonville and I can assure you most would consider this East Bumble, heck it takes me almost 15 minutes to get to a grocery store from here. The Jail is new but extremely small, I've lived in many Georgia counties and it's by far the smallest jail i've seen. I don't know for sure but I would guess this is the most high profile prisoner to ever come thru this county.

Wonderful information, thank you for posting it. As for some others...maybe more time reading and less time snipping would be helpful!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back