Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Mom

Video: Misty Talks With Mom From Jail

UPDATED: 6:02 pm EST February 3, 2010

"Snip"

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Jailhouse surveillance video released Wednesday by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office shows a tearful Misty Cummings talking with her mother via video conferencing.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings when she disappeared a year ago, is being held in the St Johns County jail on drug trafficking charges on $950,000 bond.

"Mom, I want out of here. I want out so bad," Misty said while crying. "Man, I miss you guys. I'm stuck in this one little cell the whole time. They won't let me do anything."

On the surveillance video, Cummings repeatedly says she wants to go home.

Misty Cummings talks with her parents via video conferencing from the St. Johns County jail.

"I want out of here. Have you heard if my bond's been lowered?" she said.

In a seven minute conversation with her mom, Cummings' pending drug charges and the Haleigh investigation never come up.

"It sucks, man. I hope I don't have to be here forever," Cummings told her mom.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22424011/detail.html

OMG It sucks that you have knowledge of Haleigh's disapperance...that's what sucks MC. I hope you are craving your drugs, and cigarettes so much you spill your guts.

I don't think AH is going to help her get out. He is just dangling a carrot to keep em talking. lol

Is that her dad?? What's with the sunglasses on inside?? Then he guilt trips her by saying they are in a predicament cause Lyndsy's moving and they have no place to stay no wheels to get around on?? You know, there are times when I feel sorry for Misty. Poor girl didn't stand a chance. But geeze.....now is the time to tell what she knows. Dad says not to lie. Hmmm, what a trippy family.

In misty's convo with mom...mom tells her that ron says she's an ex/friend....Misty says whatever..i don't care ( not word for word)

Her Dad says I don't know why you didn't come forward before.

Her Dad says just knowing about it will get you in trouble for a long time.

John and Linda got you in trouble. Something about a crew?

He tells her TN is saying it is all her fault she drug ron into it.

Her Dad says I don't know why you didn't come forward before.

Her Dad says just knowing about it will get you in trouble for a long time.

John and Linda got you in trouble. Something about a crew?

He tells her TN is saying it is all her fault she drug ron into it.

I've got a dumb question...who is john and linda?

There it is again.. "Is she talking about me?" Misty is worried about Lindsey talking, Tommy is worried about Lindsey talking... wtf?

sounds like LE needs to have a heart to heart with Lindsey.

I've got a dumb question...who is john and linda?

I don't know but I'm going see what I can find that they may of run with but I can't share if I do find anything cause the cops have not named them. But I'll look

Misty thinks her bond has been lowered? Ha! Wait till she finds about the new charges...she's going to explode! Bond is now 1,350.000, it may as well be 20 billion! I just hope the explosion includes coming clean.

Dad sounds okay to me so far.....she should have left. She should have stayed whereever. My personal favorite was --- "damn you." Should have never been with Ronald in the first. Straightened my *advertiser censored* up got us a nice place to live and everything. So....why can't they pay for it?? Lyndsy footing the bills for everyone??? Dang...I've to take lil one to basketball practice.

Who is talking in the background?? Says yeah she made a mistake but its a big mistake. I kind of feel for him........

She's screwed.

Misty is sure one cold person, who for some reason thinks she isn't going to be staying in jail for a very long time. She needs a very serious reality check in a hurry.

omg!

misty- so, my bond is $50,000?
mom- yes, $50,000
misty- well... what's 10% of $50,000?
mom- uh, i think $10,000
misty *all excited* ok! so i need $10,000 to get out?!?!

um... haha

OMG, I could not listen to that "father" what a loser!!!!!! What's up with him, he could not sit still! I couldn't hear the mom, and I couldn't hear Misty when she was talking with her father! Is there anyone in that family who hasn't been in jail?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back