Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Mom

I bet she does want out of there,,,bad,,,,,,WHAT is up with AH helping her get in touch with someone to post her bond????????????

I don't think so... not with that kind of money. Maybe he keeps dropping hints about how Cobra bonded Naynay and Amber out in the hopes of getting good soundbites from the Croslins but NN and AB's bails were a bit out of her league...

If some nutcase in Nevada really has that kind of money and is prepared to squander it bailing Misty out, well... :waitasec:

When Misty talks to her mom she asked about two people someone with the name that starts with a T and Right-man? ask when they were coming to see her. Mom said "T" will not be able to, Misty ask why and she said he just couldn't.

She said she is stuck in the cell all the time. She keeps asking when Art is going to bond her out and mom said Art needs to talk to someone and he is trying. She ask her mom what 10% of $50,000 was and she said like $10,000. She keeps asking if she has watched NG. Tells her that Ron said ....missed that part, that TN is saying she got Ron mixed up in this and Misty said I don't care.

Misty ask about Tina
. Tina is a girl who has her stuff and she pulled off the day of the sting I assume. Her mom said that Tina said she didn't have it. Misty asked why she won't give it to give it to her mother again. It sounded like Misty was getting ready to say she will do something....

OMG, I could not listen to that "father" what a loser!!!!!! What's up with him, he could not sit still! I couldn't hear the mom, and I couldn't hear Misty when she was talking with her loser father! Is there anyone in that family who hasn't been in jail?

Well we know the mother is a thief, the brother is a drug addict, and a thief, and then there is MC who is a thief, drug dealer, drug user, and possibly an accessory to murder. So I'm going to go out on a limb, and say that family has some serious problems.

OK, so if LE put her bail so high to put pressure on her, I don't think it's working. It's wasted on her if she thinks she can get out for a couple of grand.

Misty is sure one cold person, who for some reason thinks she isn't going to be staying in jail for a very long time. She needs a very serious reality check in a hurry.
I too believe she is a very cold person,,,and I bet she is h*ll on wheels with her "gansta" self when she was out on the streets selling drugs.....In TC interview he says neither he nor Misty will get any time , or maybe he said just Misty ????,,,because there are no priors,,,is this true???anyone???tia

One thing that I found telling was Lisa letting Misty know RC said he had another girlfriend and Misty said whatever. Then immediately after that they're talking about Tina having Misty's phone, ID, etc. and Misty is livid that Tina said she doesn't have it.

Misty thinks her bond has been lowered? Ha! Wait till she finds about the new charges...she's going to explode! Bond is now 1,350.000, it may as well 20 billion! I just hope the explosion includes coming clean.
I must have missed something about the new charges.....Could someone please tell me????tia

When Misty talks to her mom she asked about two people someone with the name that starts with a T and Right-man? ask when they were coming to see her. Mom said "T" will not be able to, Misty ask why and she said he just couldn't.

She said she is stuck in the cell all the time. She keeps asking when Art is going to bond her out and mom said Art needs to talk to someone and he is trying. She ask her mom what 10% of $50,000 was and she said like $10,000. She keeps asking if she has watched NG. Tells her that Ron said ....missed that part, that TN is saying she got Ron mixed up in this and Misty said I don't care.

Misty ask about Tina
. Tina is a girl who has her stuff and she pulled off the day of the sting I assume. Her mom said that Tina said she didn't have it. Misty asked why she won't give it to give it to her mother again. It sounded like Misty was getting ready to say she will do something....

Wonder if she was saying "White Boy"?

I wonder if the audio malfunctions were deliberate because details were slipped that LE doesn't want released...

At 1:08 into the video …Misty is saying she saw Lindsey and A and asks is she talking to Tommy?
She then says something like… “Mama he needs to c”
I swear it sounds like she was going to say “Mama he needs to come clean”
JMO

I heard the same thing. I thought she was going to say come clean also. Maybe he will now, after she told about all the stuff he has stolen. Hope so!

Her Dad says I don't know why you didn't come forward before.
Her Dad says just knowing about it will get you in trouble for a long time.

John and Linda got you in trouble. Something about a crew?

He tells her TN is saying it is all her fault she drug ron into it.

BBM..My delusional self found that statement to be extremely interesting...Hopefully, It means what I think it means....JMO

i can hear both sides of the convo... here are some quick typed out JUICY parts of the convo between Misty & Lisa...

Art harris called yesterday and someone in Nevada was trying to come up with the money to get misty out… art is going to keep in contact with lisa…

Misty asks if lindsey is talking bout her and lisa says YES

… misty asked bout Tallon/Talent or something like that and lisa says Tallon/Talent don’t think he can come up here..didnt tell her why… misty asks so he wont come vist me and lisa said no I don’t think so

Grandma sent letter yesterday and lisa sent one today…misty wants letters…

Lisa asks if they let her out in population .. misty says no & she don’t know why… lisa said ask them…misty said they told her to give it a couple days & maybe…

Misty asks…did art harris say how long before the ppl can bail her out… lisa said he didn’t say he just wanted to know if they were willing to allow it…misty asks did he say it was a for sure thing… lisa said he didn’t say its for sure but that he knows ppl in Nevada that is trying to get ur bond

Lisa asks misty if she been watchin tv… misty said no because of way its positioned… lisa says Ronald did a thing the other day and said that you were his exwife and friend only & that he has a girlfriend.. misty says yeah, I don’t care…

I saw tina at bitters? And she said she didn’t have ur stuff... then misty goes nuts lol

Maybe NG will have a clear audio of the jail house conversations tonight.

I'm curious as to why RC was moved to another jail.

One thing that I found telling was Lisa letting Misty know RC said he had another girlfriend and Misty said whatever. Then immediately after that they're talking about Tina having Misty's phone, ID, etc. and Misty is livid that Tina said she doesn't have it.
looks like Tina is wanting to disassociate herself from this situation. I bet that girl DOESN'T have Misty's stuff. Run Tina Run!!! lol.

After asking if Talon (?) can come see her, and Lisa says he can't, Misty says, "He's not gonna come visit me. What about write me?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back