james leroy davie

Still, Ray's parents said they discovered letters Karr wrote to their daughter that were signed "S.B.T.C." -- the same initials found on a ransom note left in the Ramseys' home.

CHECK OUT WWW.ABC7NEWS.COM

martin walkerdine said:
Still, Ray's parents said they discovered letters Karr wrote to their daughter that were signed "S.B.T.C." -- the same initials found on a ransom note left in the Ramseys' home.

Who is Ray?

Ray Is Quientana Ray Shotts John Mark Karr First Wife From Hamilton Alabama She And He Was Marrie At The Hamilton Church Of Christ In Hamilton

We are all past John Mark Karr and that Tracey scheme.

Got anything new? ;)

halycon said:

Got anything new? ;)
Let's hear what he has to say. Michael Tracey told us that this was the lastest suspect. No matter how ridiculous we may regard Tracey or his theories, let's hear it out. Never let it be said that we have closed minds :)

Even if Karr had moved to California in 2000, it's possible he and his former neighbor in Hamilton, Ala. were still in contact or that they renewed contact for some reason.

There's the matter of a brown Santa bear closely resembling an old picture of Karr's childhood one, which bear Patsy allegedly said was "shabby". The pageant bear given to JonBenet was white, with a little banner of some kind.

I'm not saying Karr was the killer, but the brown bear, which I believe is currently in BPD custody, someone correct me if wrong, certainly could be his, and he could have gone there with his former neighbor. Just conjecture. Don't anyone quote me. Just a thought I don't claim is necessarily correct.

cynpat2000 said:
Why doesnt Tracey just go away? Karr is innocent of Jonbenets death, so is this man. Not unless he sheds old degraged DNA. This case gets more ridiculous as time goes by.
My heart breaks for Jonbenet, shes never going to have justice , not as long as nitwits are in charge of her case. Look at the parents DA lacy then youll have the answer who killed Jonbenet.:slap:

Yeah, and since the Boulder DA is ruled by the nutty professor and follows the professor's every word/suspect no matter the lack of evidence, you'd think Lacy's send a limousine to haul this one back to Boulder. Or a private plane.

Tracey gets a lot of stuff wrong in his crockumentaries, but that does not discourage the Nutty Tracey from inventing 'evidence' to fit the suspect. Three times Tracey has the wrong suspect and Lacy is still backing this loser!!! :banghead:

coloradokares said:
I don't know if there is a John Mark Karr forum that might interest you.
You must have a reason at least in your own mind to keep promoting
John Mark Karr. To anyones knowledge he was not in Boulder that night.
Rather than post his family tree, would you rather state your interest in him
and how you feel it relates to the JonBenet murder. If he cannot be placed
in Boulder then the only connection I see is to Tracey and the conversations they had. I don't wish to appear closed minded but I see no connection that
requires further investigation.

Here's something for you, Walkerdine, that nobody seems to pay any mind to, which could be awfully important. Hear me out.

The Santa bear that JonBenet was given at a pageant was white, with a small banner on it. But a brown one appeared in her room the night she was killed, still in BPD custody I believe, which they say matches an old picture of Karr's childhood one. Anyone who's read his writings I believe would suspect it too. That either he was there, with somebody, maybe that old neighbor from Hamilton, Ala. or someone else entirely, or someone may have delivered his old bear there for him, or may even have used it to try to frame him, and is now afraid to raise their head to suggest it's his and call attention to themselves. I wish someone would email ST about this, as he seemed to overlook it too.

You have a perfect right to be interested in Karr, or whatever may come up
in future. Hang in there. Sometimes we tend to throw away the most important clue, not having thought it through. How can they prove it's Karr's, if in fact it is? Would there be some DNA on it?

Would posters please remove the personal information about the Karr family from their posts.

I just received an advertisement about what's on tonight, and this is The Criminal Mind, someone trying to get a confession from a serial killer. I'm assuming that's 9:30 Eastern time. In case anyone would find it interesting. No idea if it will be any good, just passing the word. Isn't there something on CTV tonight too?

halycon said:

Got anything new? ;)

Creepy kid-lover John Mark Karr may have been set free as a bird after DNA failed to link him to the killing of JonBenet Ramsey — but a new report says authorities still think he may have had some role in the 6-year-old beauty queen's horrific death.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,231921,00.html

As of 6 weeks ago, Karr was still considered a suspect, so I can see that he would still be of interest here. If Davie is being investigated and it is public knowledge, then I think that has merit, too.

I don't believe Karr's ex-wife was able to provide pictures or video of JMK proving that he was with her and the children on Christmas 1996 either.

0137-Nick2.jpg

does this guy look like john mark karr who might be connected to a missing girl called morgan nick aged 7 who vanished from a ball game in alma arkansas on 9th june 1995

0137-Nick.jpg

this is morgan nick ( in the pink top) age 7 as of june 9th 1995 who vanished in alma arkansas the picture next two the other is a photo of what she might looklike now

martin walkerdine said:
0137-Nick2.jpg

does this guy look like john mark karr who might be connected to a missing girl called morgan nick aged 7 who vanished from a ball game in alma arkansas on 9th june 1995
not really,IMO.and JMK doesn't seem like a child abuctor or killer..just a weirdo who wanted his 15 mins of fame.what would he have done with the girl anyway,where would he have kept her?if he'd done it,I think she would have been found by now.

martin walkerdine said:

the linguistics of it don't match,and the handwriting(24 out of 26 letters),esp the q's,like some pointed out...I don't see how anyone other than PR wrote the RN.it's way to 'female' and then we come back to,how could anyone outside the family have written it,according to what was said???(use that good southern common sense of yours,and the $118,000,for example).

hello there this person called kat who is claiming that she is the sister of james leroy davie and is from wyandotta , detroit , michigan is not according to my research is no way connected to james leroy davie and if this the right person i am doing the research on then this kat becomes katisha l davie age 26 from wyandotta mi who is relatived to emmanuel , mary, grady, isha, patrice, edward and thelma and not james leroy davie also katisha davie was from a previos city in chesapeake, va

kat
Wyandotte, MI Reply »
|Flag for Review 3 hrs ago
James davie is my brother.He had nothing to with
jonbenet ramsey.I don't like rumors that are sprending around about my brother.My brother would never ever do such a thing.He only lived across the street from carr.thats it.No more lies.The woman that he marrid is the one that is causing all the trouble just to get back at him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back