james leroy davie

Nehemiah said:
Maybe someone else has more info.

It's been so long that I could be wrong, don't think so. I seem to remember both hearing about it and seeing a picture of a brown santa bear with some cowboy props, maybe a vest with a western sheriff star on it, maybe a kerchief, and maybe even cowboy boots, I'm thinking.

Anyone? Who was it that told us PR called it "shabby" when she saw it for the first time on JonBenet's other bed? It was implied that JonBenet wouldn't have owned anything shabby.

It would sure be nice if we could see the boy-with-white-or-whatevercolor-bear. Anyone have a link?

Eagle, I googled Jonbenet and bear and am not seeing anything about a brown bear.

I did find an article that mentions a brown pouch attached to a Santa Bear...

Suzanne Laurion, spokeswoman for the district attorney's office, said a woman in Denver gave them a teddy bear last Friday that is a "close match" to the foot-long stuffed animal dressed in a Santa suit that was photographed in JonBenet's room.

And

Pam Paugh, an aunt of JonBenet, said in an interview Friday that a small brown pouch attached to the bear contained a note.

The note was not alarming, but in view of the circumstances it was both "telling" and "a bit prophetic," Paugh said in an interview with the TV show "Inside Edition." She speculated that the bear may have been used to lure JonBenet out of her room.

CNN Article

Thanks for the reply and link, Irish.

I remember when the pouch was being discussed years ago, and possibly seeing a picture of a BROWN santa bear with the little pouch slung from a shoulder across its body, but it's been so long I couldn't swear it was brown. I really think it was. Wasn't it wearing cowboy boots? We know the bear she was given at a pageant was white, with some kind of banner on it.

Recently, since the Karr business, I think I remember they had a picture of Karr with a BROWN santa bear, but now they're saying it's white, so there seems to be a lot of confusion. A lot.

It was found in the Ramsey home, and the girl's parents didn't recognize it.

is that any surprise?

In February 1999, Boulder police investigators acknowledged that they had never seized it as evidence, and the Ramseys said that they didn't have it.

I bet.

...One of the e-mails Karr sent to Tracey contained a photograph of a young boy holding a white Santa Claus teddy bear purportedly taken on Christmas morning.

yea...right.wonder who's idea that was...

The note was not alarming, but in view of the circumstances it was both "telling" and "a bit prophetic," Paugh said in an interview with the TV show "Inside Edition." She speculated that the bear may have been used to lure JonBenet out of her room.

CNN Article

I think PP,the house-raider,evidence taker doesn't even believe that.Oh yea,and what about being stun gunned in her room? can't have it both ways.

Right, because a six year old girl, who already has a roomful of toys and stuffed animals, is going to jump right up out of the bed the second she's awakened in the middle of the night by a stranger because he's holding a white teddy bear.

Come on...there would be no reason that JonBenet would be lured out of bed by some teddy bear shown to her by a complete stranger in the middle of the night. A six year old is old enough to realize that a scenario like that just isn't right, and no kid with a huge stockpile of teddy bears and American Girl dolls is going to hop right up because some strange guy displays another bear.

Completely ridiculous. The only way I would believe JonBenet had been lured anywhere is if the person luring her was someone she knew very well and would not be surprised to see in her bedroom in the middle of her night...like a family member.

Right, because a six year old girl, who already has a roomful of toys and stuffed animals, is going to jump right up out of the bed the second she's awakened in the middle of the night by a stranger because he's holding a white teddy bear.

Come on...there would be no reason that JonBenet would be lured out of bed by some teddy bear shown to her by a complete stranger in the middle of the night. A six year old is old enough to realize that a scenario like that just isn't right, and no kid with a huge stockpile of teddy bears and American Girl dolls is going to hop right up because some strange guy displays another bear.

Completely ridiculous. The only way I would believe JonBenet had been lured anywhere is if the person luring her was someone she knew very well and would not be surprised to see in her bedroom in the middle of her night...like a family member.

Nobody lured anyone anywhere. Patsy grabbed JonBenet by the collar so hard she left her thumb print and then she dragged her off the bed and and shoved her head first into that sink in the bathroom - the sink with the rectangular edge - and that was it. She tried to shake her awake and NOTHING. Then self preservation mode happened. She probably took a handful of pills to get through this night - hence, the three page note.

yes,or by pineapple either..what child who's been up since early morning and on the go all day long, would get woken up and go right along with eating a pineapple snack in the middle of the night? much less go dowstairs for it.
the things the family proposes as theories are so preposterous that it's hard to believe they even have the nerve say any of it at all.it reeks of desperation,IMO.

yes,or by pineapple either..what child who's been up since early morning and on the go all day long, would get woken up and go right along with eating a pineapple snack in the middle of the night? much less go dowstairs for it.
the things the family proposes as theories are so preposterous that it's hard to believe they even have the nerve say any of it at all.it reeks of desperation,IMO.

And I share your opinion. I believe that PP knows who killed JB too. Why else would she have said that the intruder brought JB a stuffed bear...and thats why she went along with him. That is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard. She is just trying to throw the scent off of the Ramseys.

I couldn't imagine what that could possibly be. The emails and phone calls between Karr and Michael Tracey demonstrate that Karr didn't even know certain well-known, publicly available case facts. Tracey had to clue him in and guide him along.

Yes, that is so true. Tracey is just as sick if not sicker than JMK. Tracey should be fired immediately for his meddling in this case.

How many lives has he ruined in his quest? I can think of three right off of the top of my head. People who had absolutely nothing to do with JBR's murder. Yet, when he makes another 'Crock-o-Crap' all the intruder supporters will take it as gospel.

I don't know for sure who killed JBR that night, but I do know that only four people went in that house that night, and only three came out alive. So, the odds are it was one of the three people that made it out alive. There is no evidence of an intruder. NONE. And please don't say there was an unidentified palm print on the basement door. It's been identified, it was Melinda's.

JMK was nowhere near Boulder on December 25, 1996. He was in Alabama. Mary Lacey knows this as does Lou Smit.

Yes, Tracey is going to say he is still a suspect. He doesn't want to look like the idiot that he is.

Next I am going to hear how there are sex rings originating in Alabama that sent JMK and this other guy to Boulder to kidnap JBR.

Yes, that is so true. Tracey is just as sick if not sicker than JMK. Tracey should be fired immediately for his meddling in this case.

How many lives has he ruined in his quest? I can think of three right off of the top of my head. People who had absolutely nothing to do with JBR's murder. Yet, when he makes another 'Crock-o-Crap' all the intruder supporters will take it as gospel.

I don't know for sure who killed JBR that night, but I do know that only four people went in that house that night, and only three came out alive. So, the odds are it was one of the three people that made it out alive. There is no evidence of an intruder. NONE. And please don't say there was an unidentified palm print on the basement door. It's been identified, it was Melinda's.

JMK was nowhere near Boulder on December 25, 1996. He was in Alabama. Mary Lacey knows this as does Lou Smit.

Yes, Tracey is going to say he is still a suspect. He doesn't want to look like the idiot that he is.

Next I am going to hear how there are sex rings originating in Alabama that sent JMK and this other guy to Boulder to kidnap JBR.

I am waiting to hear that Tracey has settled with one of the men he implicated in this murder, wrongly so. He looks like a deranged rabbit. He is just disgusting to look at.

I am waiting to hear that Tracey has settled with one of the men he implicated in this murder, wrongly so. He looks like a deranged rabbit. He is just disgusting to look at.

Well, I'm sure we won't hear that. Tracey would be sure to keep that under wraps.

I agree, he is disgusting.

my pc had to be re-formatted as hard drive went down i lost a few items but nothing important apart from my placemarks in google earth which did make me cry.

my pc had to be re-formatted as hard drive went down i lost a few items but nothing important apart from my placemarks in google earth which did make me cry.

Don't dispair. Sometimes those Faves links eventually come back, or at least mine did, AOL. Not until after you've adjusted to losing them.

Microsoft's update after you get a new hard drive, to detect whether you still have genuine Windows, cost someone I know $150 to work around, some numbers to insert, etc. I'd been delaying installing mine, but the notice wouldn't go away so I finally gave in, was pleasantly surprised that I didn't encounter the problems the other guy did. I was afraid there would be problems down the road if the offer did go away so finally took the plunge. They installed a slightly smaller hard drive w/out asking me if that would be okay, different brand, so I sort of expected other problems too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back