Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeee bluudy haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

bout time :)

and on my day off too, lol.

Long overdue! But I knew this day would come.
What a wonderful Christmas gift this is!!!

My prayers with Linda, Meredith and Cassidy... 3 years, 1 month, and 11 days is a long wait for this day for them.

Long overdue! But I knew this day would come.
What a wonderful Christmas gift this is!!!

My prayers with Linda, Meredith and Cassidy... 3 years, 1 month, and 11 days is a long wait for this day for them.

Hey sweetmop ...can you believe it ?

I am going downtown at 6 to catch some photos of him arriving at his new residence....the Wake County Jail :dance:

Bet that was one satisfying drive for the detectives, esp. after all this time.

Oh and let's hope for NO PLEA bargaining in this case.

I'll be shocked if the DA does not seek the death penalty.

So happy that justice is finally coming for Michelle and her baby!!! Perfect Christmas present.

I would like to see video of JY's face when he was arrested. Did he say:

"You came here for THAT??"

I guess Mamma Pat is crying big tears.

MERRY CHRISTMAS JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::angel::dance:

Hey sweetmop ...can you believe it ?

I am going downtown at 6 to catch some photos of him arriving at his new residence....the Wake County Jail :dance:
Hey JTF. Cool. Will you post a few of those for us to see?
I love the sound of that... his new residence! :woohoo:

I would like to see video of JY's face when he was arrested. Did he say:

"You came here for THAT??"

I guess Mamma Pat is crying big tears.

pat1.jpg

Wonder if Sherrill Barber is over in Brevard standing in front of Mama's house with the News 13 cameras! LOL!
Where the heck did you get that picture of Mama, JTF?

No bond at all for a 1st degree murder charge. Jy will be in his new home for the holidays - Wake County Jail. He isn't getting out.

No bond at all for a 1st degree murder charge. Jy will be in his new home for the holidays - Wake County Jail. He isn't getting out.

Yes, not right away .
However, there will be a bond hearing later.
Look for it to be at least $2,000,000 if Judge Stephens is on the bench.

Wonder if Sherrill Barber is over in Brevard standing in front of Mama's house with the News 13 cameras! LOL!
Where the heck did you get that picture of Mama, JTF?

I have many more of mama and others :woohoo:

I have many more of mama and others :woohoo:

I can always count on you, JTF. Please be generous in sharing your photos. Mamma certainly looks content in that photo. Is it from Puerto Rico? That will be their last remembrance for the "trips with mamma" photo album, I guess? Will Pat be visiting the jail? Oh lawd. I am so happy today. Husband and I may have to go out to eat dinner and celebrate. But hell, I can do that right here.

Is Gojo silent?

KARMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

ETA: DH and I were in Brevard a few weeks ago. It was a dreary, foggy few days and the mood there was so...stagnant. I thought, how boring a life JY must be having. He ruined his life when he took his wife and son's life, took a mother away from Cassidy, not to forget the affair(s) during his marriage and the effects that had on people involved. As we drove through the beautiful Cradle of Forestry, I couldn't picture JY there. But when we passed through the edges of town, looking at every look-alike YEE-HAW type of eatery or dive, I wondered: Is JY in there in a shabby little kitchen, washing dishes and sweating, making weasly eyes at the female workers?

He will not be eating Mamma's fresh collards, or slurping her fine gravy and biscuits any more. Here's to canned corn, hard tack and mystery meat, a la jail chef. It won't matter. JY has a long, looonnnnng time to fester and rot now. His sould already has.

They picked him up in Brevard at approx 1330 - 5 hour drive - will just miss the evening news but I bet a ton it will make the late news ! Will be watching.
According to WRAL - he was immediately arrested in Brevard when the GJ handed down the indictment today:

http://www.wral.com/news/video/6613229/

They even interrupted programing to announce it. More at 5pm NC time.

NBC17 has a 7-7:30 broadcast. He might make that live.

Hi Skittles! Good to 'see' you! Thanks for that news broadcast info. I will be tuning in to see if it gets thorough coverage. Wonder if it will take 2 yrs for him to get to trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner