Jen H ~ fiancee of Ray C

Came across more from JH's MySpace blog - interesting....

In a typo-filled May 2008 posting, the fiancée, Jennifer Hromadka, dismisses rumors that she's breaking up with Clark.

"Spring is in the air and this time of year it seems that the rumors pop up more than the flowers (at least that is how it is [at the Yale animal-research center where the two work].) I have noticed recently that my relationship seems to be the focus of a lot of these rumors! . . .

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/yale_tech_latest_flame_who_are_you_FFOglgSc6QwGoYI9cMg2uL

so she didn't go to work next day so she knew something straight away and didn't report it-or did she

so she didn't go to work next day so she knew something straight away and didn't report it-or did she

Hi Waddles! Where did you get that information? Do you have a link?

What's interesting is it's been reported that RC's roomate/friend reported to LE about the scratches and coming home in different clothing than he left home in. I think that might be JH because a roomate wouldn't really notice those things, especially a change of clothes. But a girlfriend would.

ETA: and I haven't heard of anyone else living with them. I did hear that for a time in their previous apt an older man did live with them.

I just heard on CNN ( on TV) that authorities are trying to speed up arraignment.

What's interesting is it's been reported that RC's roomate/friend reported to LE about the scratches and coming home in different clothing than he left home in. I think that might be JH because a roomate wouldn't really notice those things, especially a change of clothes. But a girlfriend would.

ETA: and I haven't heard of anyone else living with them. I did hear that for a time in their previous apt an older man did live with them.

I'll have to check, but I thought one of their fathers was living with them, or something like that.

ETA: Link to support above: Yale student was suffocated, medical examiner says

A resident of the complex, Rick Tarallo, said he, his wife, and their 6-month-old daughter live in a unit next to Mr. Clark and Ms. Hromadka.

The couple were "really quiet" and lived with an older man, who he speculated was the father of one of them, he said.

There were ample reports all 4 members of the family did not show for work-will have a look

Originally Posted by Harmony2
Hi Waddles! Where did you get that information? Do you have a link?

Damn now I can't find link but definitely know they didn't show up for work-but then I read another report from someone who was creeped out because they were in the lab with him several days after the crime so maybe they went back to work?

There were ample reports all 4 members of the family did not show for work-will have a look

Yes I had read that about them missing work. I must have misinterpreted your post. You stated "next day" I thought you meant the day after Annie went missing which would have been the 9th of September and before she was found in the wall. Thanks for the reply!!

Yes I had read that about them missing work. I must have misinterpreted your post. You stated "next day" I thought you meant the day after Annie went missing which would have been the 9th of September and before she was found in the wall. Thanks for the reply!!

oh woops, I did mean that because I thought that was the case-so they didn't show for work a few days after the crime then?

oh woops, I did mean that because I thought that was the case-so they didn't show for work a few days after the crime then?

That was why I asked for the link because I wasn't sure when it was.

Do you think he confessed to his family? Wondering why they would all book off.

Yes I think he did, I also think it must have become evident to JH so he had to confess. I wonder if the report of her saying he returned with different clothes and scratches is true

Yes I think he did, I also think it must have become evident to JH so he had to confess. I wonder if the report of her saying he returned with different clothes and scratches is true

I think so, too.

If the scratches were on his chest, who else but the gf would see them?

I think so, too.

If the scratches were on his chest, who else but the gf would see them?

True, most likely I think- although there were reports of scratches to his arms and eye and also could have been high enough on the chest to show on the neck of the t-shirt. Also his dad was staying in the house too someone said

I wondered that also(about who saw the scratches), but if he wore one of the Abercrombie or American Eagle polos, the ones that are thinner and more polyester/rayon-they are low cut. Maybe he wasn't thinking enough to button higher? (My oldest is just a few years younger than them and wears a lot of button ups, polos, that show more skin, so to speak-all of his college friends do)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back