Jen H ~ fiancee of Ray C

Random questions

1) I wonder if RC's fiancee, brother-in-law or sister will ever report back to work? I doubt it, but I'm curious if they could if they wanted to... after all, jobs are scare, and finding jobs isn't easy in this economy.

2) I wonder if there is any legal leverage the University can use to prevent the trio from returning to work? After all, I can imagine it would NOT be a pleasant working environment for others... and for them. Any one have any workplace legal, union, or HR knowledge on this?

3) is the brother-in-law RC's sister's husband?
According to the NYT, the sister recommended RC for the job at Yale, and apparently he lied on is application, so maybe they could use that as leverage to get rid of her. I would imagine it would be a pretty hostile work environment for all three to return to.
The jobs are competitive, and many get through the door with the help of a friend or relative. Mr. Clark’s brother-in-law and sister also work as animal technicians, and she recommended Mr. Clark for a position in the washing center in 2004, the year he graduated from high school in nearby Branford.

The university asks that technicians have familiarity with animals. Mr. Clark confided in one co-worker that he had listed on his résumé that he had worked on a farm, even though he had not, the co-worker said. The co-worker spoke on the condition of anonymity because Yale officials had instructed employees not to speak with the news media.

Yale’s Web site says it conducts criminal background checks of its employees, and since 2007, it has required all educational and employment credentials be verified.

Hi Iam new to post on Websleuths,but have been a major lurker following most all the cases since the Meridth from Georgia case. As a mom of 2 precious girls, preteen&teen it is frightning and heartbreaking as a parent to read and hear about the various crimes. I can no longer be a lurker and silent. I have spent many hours here with the tissue box and a few have been "Thanking The Heavens" for the safe return.

Happy to be here!!!

In This case .... I feel that more information about the girlfriend,fiancee needs to be uncovered. You know the last name is not very common. Where did she go to school at? What about her family? Her friends?? Is she from the Conneticutt area?
I did a search and found another girl with the same first and last name on a wedding registry but with someone else not RCIII. If infact it is the same girl.... It seems there might be a Texas connection of somesort...baseball,softball

Any thoughts on this??

According to the NYT, the sister recommended RC for the job at Yale, and apparently he lied on is application, so maybe they could use that as leverage to get rid of her. I would imagine it would be a pretty hostile work environment for all three to return to.

IF he did lie, but YALE said it conducted background checks....
How would it, or Why should it impact the job of someone who did not lie, or do anything wrong? :crazy:
Why should they lose their job.:waitasec:
IF he lied, He most likely lied to the sister and brother in law too.

here's some info on them missing work.

[COLOR="Green[B]"]"A university source reported that Clark did not show up for work Tuesday, nor did his fiancee, brother-in-law or sister, all of whom work for the university[/B]."[/COLOR]

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2009/09/15/news/doc4ab04e9ae9ccc827297031.txt

WOW!!!! that seems like a bomb shell.
Why didn't they all turn up to work on Tuesday????

Clark, his fiance, her sister and brother in law all skipped work
Tuesday? after Le was missing?? hmmmm

Prior to the discovery even some students from the Yale paper got in there to take pix..It was biz as usual (bad move by LE!) so I assume this had to be when girl saw him.

They got into the basement loading dock which is accessible to everyone. They did not get into the animal facility.

WOW!!!! that seems like a bomb shell.
Why didn't they all turn up to work on Tuesday????

Clark, his fiance, her sister and brother in law all skipped work t
he day after Le was missing?? hmmmm

She went missing on a Tuesday. The didn't show up on the following Tuesday. They probably knew the arrest was coming, and were too upset to go into work.

Hi Iam new to post on Websleuths,but have been a major lurker following most all the cases since the Meridth from Georgia case. As a mom of 2 precious girls, preteen&teen it is frightning and heartbreaking as a parent to read and hear about the various crimes. I can no longer be a lurker and silent. I have spent many hours here with the tissue box and a few have been "Thanking The Heavens" for the safe return.

Happy to be here!!!...
glitering_sign.gif
Glad to hear your voice!

Does anyone know if RC & JH were actually engaged or just "together"? The reason I ask is b/c I haven't seen a picture of the engagement ring. Usually, isn't that something a girl does when she becomes engaged - take a pic of the ring on her finger? It seems like she used MySpace alot but I haven't found any cached pics showing her official engagement. I am wondering if they just "said" they were engaged for some reason...which I would find a little odd. I know she used MySpace as her "wedding registry", which I personally thought was a farce, but still... Maybe it's irrelevant, but for some reason, I wonder if they're really just boyfriend & girlfriend instead of being officially engaged, and if so, is there any meaning to that?

This may shed light on some of your questions:

http://www.middletownpress.com/articles/2009/09/23/news/doc4aba4e9e8cdb5369963229.prt

“She’d sit there with her wedding magazine, flipping the pages and looking toward the future, and letting the other girls admire her nice, big ring. It’s sad,” said Luz Viera, the Wild Hogs coach’s wife. Clark would sometimes play with teammates’ children before games.

we'll see soon enough. If the DNA matches up then it's him. If not, then she'd be 2nd on my list!! Who else would have access to his phone to text Le & his swipe card?

DNA especially in that setting (Laboratory) can easily be transferred.
It is not a case of if the DNA is same it is definite...Not that simple in this case.

But it may be him...Not saying either way.
Just playing devils advocate.

Sorry if this has already been posted - didn't really know where to put it, but since it involves JH, am putting it here....

Clark's fiancee, sister Denise Kent and brother-in-law Shawn Kent are also animal lab technicians. Yale spokesman Tom Conroy said they remain employed by the university, but he would not say whether they've returned to work. Clark was suspended after his arrest last week.[

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/6633366.html

Sorry if this has already been posted - didn't really know where to put it, but since it involves JH, am putting it here....

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/6633366.html

My guess is that the trio will not return to work. Based on experiences working with HR in companies, I'm guessing the university will then begin step-by step proceedings to oust them. So the BIL, GF, and sister have probably already received disciplinary letters regarding their not showing up for work, and then a subsequent step will be taken, and then firings will be rendered.

I would guess the university doesn't really want them around the crime scene or building for several reasons, including the fact that media might try to interview them. There may also be a concern that there is still an unfound piece of evidence that Clark hid and they might retrieve and destroy it.

It would make sense if Yale quietly placed them elsewhere on campus while this settles down.

I suspect they didn't show up to work because they were told not to by their supervisors, once RC became known as the POI. It would be just too disruptive to the work environment.

There was a media report today that says that Jen's attorney is claiming that DNA is being sought from her. Officials say she is not a suspect.

We all know that could change if her DNA is found in relation to the crime or attempted cover-up.

There was a media report today that says that Jen's attorney is claiming that DNA is being sought from her. Officials say she is not a suspect.

We all know that could change if her DNA is found in relation to the crime or attempted cover-up.

Hi, Sloof, always good to see your posts. I think that they are seeking Jennifer's DNA to exclude her from any DNA matches in Raymond Clark's father's car and in the kitchen she shared with her fiancee.

I think that she was interviewed in the first phase; passed a lie detector test; and was excluded as a suspect.

I do think that it now appears that she might be avoiding the police to prevent or postpone the taking of a DNA sample. Perhaps she got the idea from Tiger Woods....

http://articles.courant.com/2010-03...arch-warrant-lab-technician-jennifer-hromadka

'The fiancée of an animal lab technician accused of killing Yale University graduate student Annie Le submitted saliva samples to police late last year after she was served with a search warrant, her attorney said.

The warrant, obtained by police Nov. 25 and made public Monday, sought samples from Jennifer Hromadka to compare her DNA profile with evidence found at the crime scene. Her attorney, Robert Berke, said police had not contacted him since the warrant was issued. He said he did not know the outcome of the tests."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back