Jeremy London Kidnapped; Held At Gun Point, Robbed & Forced To Smoke Drugs

Jeremy London’s wife Melissa Cunningham is now claiming the police told her and Jeremy that random kidnappings where the victims are forced to do drugs are part of a new crime wave in Palm Spring.

Source: Superficial

ETA: Can't link to it, as URL has profanity in it - you can follow to the mainpage, though, or reconstruct the URL from the asterisks.

Jeremy London's Scary Ordeal Not Part of a Crime Wave, Say Police

More questions have arisen in the aftermath of the actor's seemingly harrowing experience last week, this time by cops who are defending Palm Springs' honor and calling into question the alleged frequency of such bizarre and fear-inducing crimes.

London's wife Melissa—no stranger to her own troubles—has claimed that police informed the family that gunpoint robberies, kidnappings and forced drug-taking such as allegedly befell her husband have become increasingly commonplace crimes in the desert town.

Not so, the cops tell E! News.

Sgt. Mitch Spike, from the Palm Spring Police Department's Watch Command, said that this is the first time he has ever heard of a robbery-turned-forced drugging taking place in their jurisdiction.

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b186856_jeremy_londons_scary_ordeal_not_part_of.html

I'm so not buying it... How many drug addicts do you know of would (not only SHARE) but force someone to use up all their drugs???

I, honestly, think that he went on a party binge, then realized "Oh CRUD! I have a UA due!" and this was the 1st story he came up with...

I feel for their little one...

I have my doubts about this all as well. I know bizarre things happen but his family is even saying he needs help. If he did indeed make this up, I'm on their side, get him some help.

I have to admit... I've read about this everywhere, and if his family is saying he's not all there and needs help, then I believe it...

Those were some mighty nice kidnappers to share their drugs and drive Jeremy's wife home mid kidnapping... especially on his birthday... ;)
My guess is he was due to go for a pee test due to his recovery and knew the drugs would be in his system so he tried to throw his party buddies under the bus... pretty lame if you ask me...

Yup, Yup. Mighty nice and considerate kidnappers :yes:

I have to admit... I've read about this everywhere, and if his family is saying he's not all there and needs help, then I believe it...

Those were some mighty nice kidnappers to share their drugs and drive Jeremy's wife home mid kidnapping... especially on his birthday... ;)

My guess is he was due to go for a pee test due to his recovery and knew the drugs would be in his system so he tried to throw his party buddies under the bus... pretty lame if you ask me...

Amen.

If anyone has ever witnessed a crack addict on their hands and knees looking for a non-existant piece of crack they'd know there's no sharing let alone forcing someone to smoke.

There's no buddies when it comes to drugs.

Hopefully this guy gets the help he needs.

Jeremy London's Family Says He Needs Psychological Help

snipped....
"Jeremy's behavior right now is indicative of whenever he's back on drugs," brother Jason says. "The fact that he's lashing out against his own family and has shut us out is just one more sign of how sick he really is."

"It's absolutely false that we're telling lies about Jeremy," Jason says. "We would never do anything to hurt him. But Jeremy and Melissa's story of the kidnapping just doesn't add up. None of it makes any sense. Mainly, why didn't Melissa call the police if Jeremy went missing with these strange men until 2 a.m.?"

BBM... good question!! She knew what car they were in, she knew what the "kidnappers" (snicker..) looked like... Why wouldn't she call 911 and say, "Help! My famous husband has been kidnapped!"

There's known drug problems in the past for both of them! What better way to explain the drugs in his system than this so-called "kidnapping"? That's bad luck right there... (snicker.. again) Kidnapped on your birthday and forced to do drugs right before another test was due.. oh and not to mention.. I found this fun little blurb on Radar's site...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/exclusive-photos-jeremy-londons-beat-land-rover-key-his-troubles

The Mallrats star, who was allegedly kidnapped and forced to smoke crack, has a warrant out for his arrest, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the details surrounding the warrant.

seems like someone's been very naughty lately....

LE has had numerous contact with Jeremy, why haven't they arrested him on the outstanding warrant?

Maybe that's why we're not hearing from him.. just Melissa and his family?

EXCLUSIVE JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW: Man Accused Of 'Kidnapping' Jeremy London Says 'We Partied All Night' -- He Took Ecstasy and Xanax

Brandon Adams, the man accused of kidnapping actor Jeremy London and allegedly forcing him to smoke drugs, says he and London went on a consensual alcohol and drug induced "joyride for hours" on the night of June 10 in Palm Springs, California, and that London asked Adams to "score him pills", RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Adams, 26, is currently being held on $500,000 bail in connection with the incident.

More at:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-man-accused-kidnapping-jeremy-london-says-we

Also at:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/jeremy-londons-alleged-kidnapper-we-partied-our-asses-off-06-2010?utm

Jeremy London's Family Says He Needs Psychological Help

Jeremy London's family can no longer remain silent.

They've watched with increasing concern and frustration as the bizarre police case in Palm Springs, Calif., has unfolded – with claims the Party of Five star was allegedly kidnapped and forced to take drugs.

They think there may be another explanation.

"We love Jeremy, we only have his best interests at heart," his twin brother Jason London, 37, also an actor, tells PEOPLE. "We feel he needs serious psychological help and drug treatment as soon as possible."

More at:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20396240,00.html

And at:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/jeremy-londons-family-dude-quit-it-06-2010?utm

Despite threats from his lawyer, Jeremy London’s family is refusing to stop publicly seeking help for the actor by making it abundantly clear his kidnapping story is the by-product of a severe drug addiction.

ETA: Sorry, just noticed this People article was posted above.

BTW, here's another thread on this case:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107456"]Jeremy London Claims He Was Kidnapped, Forced to Smoke Drugs - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So she's basically a boarder and he's technically homeless... I can't believe that I ever had a crush on this guy! I really hope he gets the help he needs... and fast... Or else the next headline we read about him is probably going to be.. "Washed up actor Jeremy London OD's..."

LOL! Adams' story at least makes a lick of sense.]

I also just wanted to say, for those who don't believe drug users share...many do. Especially users of euphoria-inducing drugs like ecstasy, pot, and coke. They are more "social" drugs and people get more out of their own high when the people around them are in the same state.

But yeah, kidnapping some random dude and forcing him to drive around and do drugs with you? Hahaha!

LOL! Adams' story at least makes a lick of sense.]

I also just wanted to say, for those who don't believe drug users share...many do. Especially users of euphoria-inducing drugs like ecstasy, pot, and coke. They are more "social" drugs and people get more out of their own high when the people around them are in the same state.

But yeah, kidnapping some random dude and forcing him to drive around and do drugs with you? Hahaha!

I agree - drug users do share pretty freely when they are feeling good with the people partying with them. But, yes, unless in situations where they are trying to have sex with someone, I can't see someone forcing some random adult around them to use drugs in this fashion just for fun.

Jeremy London: My Acting Skills Saved Me from Kidnappers

Jeremy London's alleged abduction by three armed men who then forced him to do drugs seems like a crazy story – and the former Party of Five star knows it.

"If I heard someone saying this, I would probably doubt it as well," London, 37, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive interview.

But he insists it happened, and shares how he survived. "I was acting my way through the whole thing, telling myself, 'Just play like you are one of them,' " he says.

More at:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20399886,00.html

See also:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/jeremy-london-i-used-acting-to-escape-07-2010?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back