Jeremy London Kidnapped; Held At Gun Point, Robbed & Forced To Smoke Drugs

I hope he finds the help he needs to beat his addiction. Not only he deserves to have that, but also his child.

I hope he finds the help he needs to beat his addiction. Not only he deserves to have that, but also his child.

Agreed. And not only does he need to join AA but AAA too!

Jeremy London's Wife Suffers Brain Hemorrhage at 'Celebrity Rehab'

"Melissa checked into rehab last Wednesday and was having a really hard time with withdrawal," said a source close to the couple. "After Jeremy checked in to [Pasadena Recovery Center] on Sunday, Melissa suffered the brain hemorrhage and was immediately taken to the hospital."

The more I read about this whole situation, the less I am convinced that they were both clean at any point. And I hope they've let the guy out of jail that they blamed for kidnapping Jeremy. (I'd say he should sue the couple, but imo, they're probably broke and it would get him nowhere...)

ETA: Apparently he's still in jail with the $500k bond, and now Jeremy is criticizing the police...

Radar Online -EXCLUSIVE: Jeremy London Accuses Cops Of Dropping The Ball In Kidnapping Case

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, London said he’s baffled as to why police in Palm Springs, California have made no more arrests in the case; London has claimed there were three men in the car with him the nighthe says he was kidnapped at gunpoint and forced to smoke drugs.

And he's going to be evicted from the house he rents...

Radar Online - EXCLUSIVE: Jeremy London About To Be Evicted From Rundown Bungalow

Former Party Of Five star Jeremy London is about to be evicted from his West Hills, California, home, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Still, the troubled actor has continued living at the home despite the electricity being turned off.

Bizarrely, London even continues to cut the grass in the front yard!

EXCLUSIVE: Police To Re-Interview Jeremy London's Wife About Kidnapping After Radar Interview

Police investigating the Jeremy London kidnapping case want to question his soon-to-be ex-wife again after she turned whistleblower in exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com.

Melissa Cunningham revealed that London was looking to “score drugs” on the night that he was allegedly abducted.

“I believe it was a drug deal gone bad,” she told RadarOnline.com on Monday.

(snip)

“Right now, Jeremy London is a victim and there is no reason at this point to believe that he is lying to us,” he said, adding that the police are not looking at charging him with anything at this time.

He explained that a recent interview with London during his stunt at the Celebrity Rehab house lasted less than an hour.

The detective said: “We were just conducting a follow-up interview into the ongoing investigation.”

More at:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...emy-londons-wife-about-kidnapping-after-radar

Also:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/the-stupidest-quote-ive-ever-seen-in-my-life-08-2010

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back