Jesse James and Kat VonD engaged

MEL, do you mean Denise something or other? While reading up on the JJ & KVD engagement I read a blurb that said they dated for a week or two, then decided they make better friends and neighbors than bf & gf - the attached comments were mostly degrading remarks about her "nastiness" (whatever that means).

Denise Richards.

Nauseating to look at these two :sick:

Can't figure out why Sandra Bullock was ever attracted to JJ.

Well I guess I could say they deserve one another - ICK! She was most recently seen with Nicki Sixx - double ICK. And have you seen the wring on that twisted hand of hers - triple ICK.

respectfully snipped

Ring?? They're actually gonna exchange rings?

I figured they'd skip the rings and Kat could just tatoo a big ol' "L" on both their foreheads. Maybe something in a nice gothic script?

:loser::heartbeat: :loser:

I will join in the puke fest. But, I must say that I think they belong together.

That being said, she is an amazing tattoo artist.

Sad thing: in the middle of all of this, is a child... :(

10 bucks she cheats on him within 3 weeks of the wedding

who wants in?

I'm in.

20 bucks says he cheats on her first.

Who's in?

Big Surprise...NOT

Sandy has got to be laughing her :butthead: off!!! :floorlaugh:

Well who didn't see this coming!

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Wow! Who saw THIS coming??? :waitasec:
Any fully tattooed singles out there looking for love??? :rocker:

We watched her do an interview with Dr.Drew after they got engaged and he asked her if she was concerned about his past infidelities and she acted like 'cheat on ME'? Hubs and I laughed at the time ..her whole attitude was it couldn't happen to her and yet I just read said they had been fighting over another woman .
OT I DO like Kat better that that McGee girl he cheated on Sandy [ loves my girl Sandy] with ..cant bring myself to call her bombshell UGH ..JUST LOOKING AT HER MADE ME ITCHY ...

But he was SO looking forward to finally spending the rest of his life with someone, and he loved her SO MUCH it made everything that happened worthwhile he said! I am just shocked, SHOCKED I TELLS YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was supposed to last forevah! Instead, it lasted 6 months and never got to the altar. :doh:

Hasn't Kat always claimed that every guy was her soul mate?Hell I remember when she was "in luv"with Orbi,Roy Orbison's son....then Nikki Sixx.She's not ready to marry anyone.

wow..cant say im suprised on this one...good for kat, though...the face of jesse tattooed on her?? well at least she got it in a good/appropriate place( armpit!) lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back