Jesse James and Kat VonD engaged

Kat Von D falls in love easily and breaks up with people more than anyone I've ever seen.

look out Kat ... the obscurity bus is comin' for ya ... better hook up with another wanna-be celebrity quick-like

From what I've seen of Kat she seems very sweet and approaches relationships in a somewhat naive manner. Is that just an act? (for real question I haven't followed her or her show).

Now Mr. Jesse is a 'nother ball of wax. His demeanor reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago---a wolf in sheep's clothing. Like--you might get the impression he's kind and sincere but he'll do you wrong any way he can. KWIM? Hard to explain. This guy I knew if you didn't know him and first met him you would think he was the kindest, sweetest person in the world that would give you the shirt off his back, but once you got to know him you were never quite sure if he would slit your throat for something you had and he wanted---type of scenario.

From what I've seen of Kat she seems very sweet and approaches relationships in a somewhat naive manner. Is that just an act? (for real question I haven't followed her or her show).

Now Mr. Jesse is a 'nother ball of wax. His demeanor reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago---a wolf in sheep's clothing. Like--you might get the impression he's kind and sincere but he'll do you wrong any way he can. KWIM? Hard to explain. This guy I knew if you didn't know him and first met him you would think he was the kindest, sweetest person in the world that would give you the shirt off his back, but once you got to know him you were never quite sure if he would slit your throat for something you had and he wanted---type of scenario.

My DD and I used to watch her on Miami Ink and later LA Ink, it's been awhile but IIRC Ms Von D has a bit of a temper and can hold her own against these boys she goes out with.

Not sure if she is naive or just very immature.

And JJ, you're right. :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2019812/Kat-Von-D-storming-Good-Day-LA-studios-captured-CCTV.html

Kat Von D walked out of Good Day LA studios in a rage

The walk-out happened moments after host Jeff Michael dared to mention her ex Jesse James's name in reference to the childhood portrait tattoo she had etched on to her ribcage shortly before they split.

The matter was brought up as the presenters previewed a clip of her reality show, which premieres tonight on TLC, and showed Kat during happier times telling James about the tattoo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2019812/Kat-Von-D-storming-Good-Day-LA-studios-captured-CCTV.html

Kat Von D walked out of Good Day LA studios in a rage

The walk-out happened moments after host Jeff Michael dared to mention her ex Jesse James's name in reference to the childhood portrait tattoo she had etched on to her ribcage shortly before they split.

The matter was brought up as the presenters previewed a clip of her reality show, which premieres tonight on TLC, and showed Kat during happier times telling James about the tattoo.

That's the problem with tattoos. They tend to hang around even when the relationship is over. She knows this.

Think of it this way Kat. You dodged a big bullet. Be thankful.

Yes, this is true. THe engagement is back on. WHY? Poor girl. I've just started watching LA Ink and really getting into it. I'm not a big tattoo fan, but it's growing on me. I find those life like portraits fascinating! I'm now considering one!!!!!!

I honestly think that Kat is on a mission to misery though. She will have to learn the hardway that Jesse is a sneaky snake. She'll end up really hurt.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521260,00.html

What I heard this morning was that her show has been cancelled and that she is back with Jesse. I guess I will have to find the article or announcement again.

It looks like Kat is going to let Jesse walk all over her, then toss her out like garbage. That guy must have something mighty fine that's not apparent to the world. Maybe he's got some kind of magical bell he rings that puts his women in a trance! LOL Gee, I wonder what that could be? LOL

One day Jesse is going to mess around with the wrong girl. He's going to misjudge a nice, calm, tolerant person and they are going to go off on him and he's going to have to run for cover or end up singing soprano at Sunday school. LOL

It looks like Kat is going to let Jesse walk all over her, then toss her out like garbage. That guy must have something mighty fine that's not apparent to the world. Maybe he's got some kind of magical bell he rings that puts his women in a trance! LOL Gee, I wonder what that could be? LOL

One day Jesse is going to mess around with the wrong girl. He's going to misjudge a nice, calm, tolerant person and they are going to go off on him and he's going to have to run for cover or end up singing soprano at Sunday school. LOL

Love it!!!!! ITA

I have tatoos!! They are all hidden of course!!!

Like I said, I really admire Kat's artistic ability with tattoos. She is so talented. The face portraits she does blow me away and I really think I want one. This is a big change for me, because I used to really dislike them a lot. In fact, I admit I judged people if they were covered in tattoos. I know that's not right, but I did it. Now, I'm opening my mind and am seeing the beauty in them and how much they mean to people.

I've been doing some research and discovered you could have an allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin. I'm going to have to figure a way to test first.

Like I said, I really admire Kat's artistic ability with tattoos. She is so talented. The face portraits she does blow me away and I really think I want one. This is a big change for me, because I used to really dislike them a lot. In fact, I admit I judged people if they were covered in tattoos. I know that's not right, but I did it. Now, I'm opening my mind and am seeing the beauty in them and how much they mean to people.

I've been doing some research and discovered you could have an allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin. I'm going to have to figure a way to test first.

I love tattoos.. to me that's art. I have 4 and am in the process of writing an abbreviated version of my "story" to have written in script wrapping around my torso. I'm just not into it when it all gets blurred together, when one piece is practically on top of another.

...And these are the days of our lives...

Seriously, they got back together? Isn't that special?

Aww shucks, the lovely couple have split again! http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20531651,00.html?hpt=hp_t2

The whole thing is so embarrassing, IMO. James is a real piece of work, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want him. And then Kat gets a tattoo of him on her body. And then they split. Then back together, and now split again.

Seeing him in the picture at link with his silly little hat, trying to look cool, eegads! These people need to grow up.

I didn't dislike him as much when he was married to Sandra ..
Now he is just such a creep .

Confession time...I used to love "Monster Garage." I never missed an episode. Drove my husband nuts. I liked Jesse then, before I realized what an azz he is....

Now, they've split again...As my stomach churns....LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back