Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Exactly...it not like Cindy didnt realize that KC was a thief and a liar..Im SURE she suspects KC.
We dont know what Cindy thinks and we dont really know whats going on in that circus tent they live in...
Maybe cindy is just a poor communicater.

Sometimes I shock myself that I am defending Cindy...its just that everything isnt always as it appears and for some reason I feel more compassion towards them lately.

Cindy goes in and out of facing reality. One minute she knows her daughter is a lier and a thief and the next moment she is trusting her with her credit card, her car, her computer and every word out of her mouth and calls her her best friend.

Reality is not convienient for Cindy righ t now.

RG's appearance tonight was like "Labor pains of an elephant -- Birth of a mouse."

Aside from that I understand that RG has as much right to defend his son in public as CA has to defend her daughter. . . The fact that she cast doubt on RG's son to LE and then it was released to the public holds her in no more esteem than RG's right to defend his son in public because it's all public now.

CA has certainly not shyed away from defending KC. Why, now, should RG be criticized for coming to the defense of his son?

RG's appearance tonight was like "Labor pains of an elephant -- Birth of a mouse."

Aside from that I understand that RG has as much right to defend his son in public as CA has to defend her daughter. . . The fact that she cast doubt on RG's son to LE and then it was released to the public holds her in no more esteem than RG's right to defend his son in public because it's all public now.

CA has certainly not shyed away from defending KC. Why, now, should RG be criticized for coming to the defense of his son?
I, for one, was hoping for more info. Same 'ole, same 'ole. I think NG is running out of bombshells to drop on us.

This was in a private interview with LE. I was just curious if she came out in public anytime recently and stated she believed JG was somehow responsible. I don't think she was trash talking...I truly believe she's a tad delusional. The interview was 2 weeks after Caylee was reported missing. I can't even imagine how many lies of Casey's she had to face. She clearly was running away from the truth because it was just too painful to deal with. I think she was so wanting someone to tell her it wasn't so...that it had to be someone else. Now, if RG recently heard the As going after his son then he has every reason to be angry otherwise IMO there's really no fight.

I haven't read the transcripts from NG, but I believe Rev Grund said he first was hearing that his son was being accused by CA through "local media," who weren't present at the private interview. He was also hearing about the accusations from LP, who wasn't at the private interview.

I didn't find Rev Grund particularly enlightening, but what I took from his appearance and the earlier video of ZFG in the media is that when the family levels accusations and obfuscations, without retraction, it's damaging and I don't fault the slighted parties for defending themselves.

If you call "cooperating" repeating all Casey's lies, trying to shift the blame to someone else, trying to avoid giving receipts that LE asks for, undermining LE in the media, changing stories, gathering witness at her home to try to find out what they're going to say to LE, refusing to take a lie-detector test, and boo-hooing that LE doesn't report their every move to her.
Jesse went in and agreed to a lie-detector interview and passed it.

I hope they charge CA with something - anything they can. I would love to see her being hauled away in handcuffs whining "how can you do this to a grieving grandmother". What BS! She has been a thorn in the side of this investigation from the start.

I didn't say I was angry about anything. Cindy may believe she has reasons to be suspicious of Jesse. If so, she was right to express those concerns to LE. That doesn't excuse the good Rev of telling a blatant lie on national TV.
MAYBE Cindy has a reason to believe George chased Casey, MAYBE Cindy had a reason to be suspicious of Jesse...a lot of maybes there to even give her the benefit of the doubt anymore. They are blatant lies IMO. MAYBE Rev. G had a reason to believe Cindy had not given a statement prior to JG. I'm not quite sure how anyone can say Cindy looked honest in her interview. She ended up looking like a fool because LE wasn't allowing her to babble on with untruths and far-fetched theories. She appeared to only back off on the Zanny concussion crap when it became obvious she was once again going to be proven wrong. Way too many details involved if she was just sharing something she knew to be untrue, IMO of course.

I don't remember ever seeing a case where private interviews with le have been televised on tabloid shows before the trial. Do you?

Not even John Couey's trial had this kind of circus atmosphere.

The public should take notice of all of this.

When speaking with le about any case and you think your conversation is private, guess what? It might be on NG in the near distant future.

We should all be shocked at that thought....

I don't remember ever seeing a case where private interviews with le have been televised on tabloid shows before the trial. Do you?

When speaking with le about any case and you think your conversation is private, guess what? It might be on NG in the near distant future.

How many high profile cases have there been in Florida where the mother did not report anything to LE for 31 days and then proceded to lead them on a wild goose chase of lies and decption? None that I can recall...

How many high profile cases have there been in Florida where the mother did not report anything to LE for 31 days and then proceded to lead them on a wild goose chase of lies and decption? None that I can recall...

Or in the whole country!

How many cases have we seen where the mother of a missing child was immediately arrested, lawyered up and completely silent about helping find her missing child?

How many families of missing children have we seen parade across television repeating lie after lie and doing NOTHING but lip service to find that missing child?

What kind of family waits 31 days to report a missing 2 year old?

A guilty one.

IMO.

sorry my rant from the emotion thread is following me around this morning....

:(

With the freedom of information act in place, nothing is private anymore. Not shocked at all!

In hindsight, JG and KC should have gotten married, JG could have adopted Caylee and then JG and his family would have been able to protect Caylee legally from the party animal. I have not followed RG so much, but they do appear to be a loving, religious family who loved Caylee and overlooked a lot of KC behavior. JG did love KC, his first love, in the long run the marriage would not have lasted, but had he legally adopted Caylee.............. we might not be having these discussions. JMO

There are a lot of shows (like "48 Hours" and "Dateline" and the reality show, "The First 48") where clips of suspect interviews are televised. I don't think it should come as a surprise to anyone that when you are in a room with detectives, it's being recorded.

As it applies to this thread, it seems Rev G didn't get his info from leaked or televised interview tapes....he said he was informed about what was being said about his son from local media and from LP. IMO, there was a whisper campaign going on from the As.

Once the tapes became televised last night, I can't really fault JG's dad for speaking out. I don't think he was effective in a big way.

he's bitter because the A's are trying to convince LE that his son had something to do with the disappearance of Caylee.

i'd be bitter too if it were my son, especially AFTER LE has already cleared him as a suspect.

"Bitter"? He's not bitter. He's experiencing righteous anger. Huge difference.

IMO CA was trying to play the detectives right off the bat. Her body language was defensive, texting on her phone says "I am talking to someone important dont bother me yet". She wanted to continue texting but they made her stop! She gets histrionic when pushed to face reality. I have family members just like her.If they dont like what you are saying they yell at you, and cry, and try to act like they are having a breakdown. I agree she taught her daughter everything she knows. I feel for her, I really do, because most peoples pathology doesn't end in a situation this horrible, usually just difficult relationships. It is obvious she didn't want Jesse to take her "best friend"away from her, there is so much clinical pathology going on there. So she didn't like him from the start.
With that said, I agree with the poster that said if she were acusing my son of a crime, and I knew he was innocent, I would get on Nancy Grace too. Most normal people would. That doesnt mean RG is seeking airtime, the accusations were made on National televison, so it seems apropriate for him to defend himself that way too. he didn't ask to be dragged into this, the family dragged him in. Our culture is media and information driven now, that's why we have all this going on. I think its great, people can't get away with as much stuff as easily.

IMO CA was trying to play the detectives right off the bat. She is manipulative and controlling by nature. Her body language was defensive, texting on her phone says "I am talking to someone important dont bother me yet". She wanted to continue texting but they made her stop! She gets histrionic when pushed to face reality. I have family members just like her.If they dont like what you are saying they yell at you, and cry, and try to act like they are having a breakdown. I agree she taught her daughter everything she knows. I feel for her, I really do, because most peoples pathology doesn't end in a situation this horrible, usually just difficult relationships. It is obvious she didn't want Jesse to take her "best friend"away from her, there is so much clinical pathology going on there. So she didn't like him from the start.
With that said, I agree with the poster that said if she were acusing my son of a crime, and I knew he was innocent, I would get on Nancy Grace too. Most normal people would. That doesnt mean RG is seeking airtime, the accusations were made on National televison, so it seems apropriate for him to defend himself that way too. he didn't ask to be dragged into this, the family dragged him in. Our culture is media and information driven now, that's why we have all this going on. I think its great, people can't get away with as much stuff as easily.

JG has said all he knows... but is trying HARD to stay relevant in this case. why keep re-hashing what CA said within 2 weeks of her granddaughters disappearance? LE cleared him long ago. he's just putting a face with a name scarring himself with this tragedy that he is unfortunate enough to be "somewhat" involved with. if i were him & his family, much like the other 82 witnesses... I would walk away from this. No one knows the what the real truth is bc KC blinded everyone... we all know that, so its tough to hear ppl say they know more than that bc the documents show us... no one does. everyone has a different story, different excuse, different players in the game -- but they come from the same messed up girl.

its sad.

*when I say "walk away" I mean from the glare of the cameras lights... not the case & the trial. Everyone should save their piece for the courtroom so that her clown team of lawyers doesnt have anything on them that was caught on tape ... ie. changing or even slightly altering story, misrepresentation of character, defamation etc. I want KC to get what she deserves & we all know is coming to her.... and the OCSO needs all the help they can get!

JG has said all he knows... but is trying HARD to stay relevant in this case. why keep re-hashing what CA said within 2 weeks of her granddaughters disappearance? LE cleared him long ago. he's just putting a face with a name scarring himself with this tragedy that he is unfortunate enough to be "somewhat" involved with. if i were him & his family, much like the other 82 witnesses... I would walk away from this. No one knows the what the real truth is bc KC blinded everyone... we all know that, so its tough to hear ppl say they know more than that bc the documents show us... no one does. everyone has a different story, different excuse, different players in the game -- but they come from the same messed up girl.

its sad.

I agree that he probably should just stay quiet, but I can't imagine being able to do so when the tapes were just released and Cindy clearly implicates Jesse. Not only does she say she thinks Jesse has something to do with Caylee's disappearance, but she says a lot of other things about him that are NOT NICE! I would be :furious:.

Plus, despite being cleared by LE, there are still a LOT of people who are suspicious of Jesse. I am not one of them, but there was even a thread here started yesterday about it. If the good sleuthers and smart people here think it is possible, what do you think the average TV viewer who pays about 1/2 a minute of attention daily to this story takes away from those snips of her interview? That would include potential employers, dates, landlords, creditors, etc. It could make his life tough, just like ZFG, especially if his interest lies in security or criminal justice.

I have to say I'd probably be raising hell and defending my son as well. Especially since it sounds like RG and Cindy have tangled before, probably over the lies about paternity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back