Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

i think he was talking about "being truthful with their statement" instead of lieing, thats not being cooperative. Jmo
That's not what he said. He said she had not given a statement yet and that Jesse had voluntarily given two statements.

cindy's statement appeared honest to me. It is a lie to say that she had not given le a statement when in fact she had, apparently more than once.

ok then why did she lie about no knowing casey took her vehicle and goerge chasing her when she was in the vehicle with george?

Cindy lied...maybe covered....maybe tried to reflect, but in my world it's called lying. How could she tell that accident story with a straight face?

ok then why did she lie about no knowing casey took her vehicle and goerge chasing her when she was in the vehicle with george?

Without knowing more about it, I don't know whether she lied or not. Maybe she told George not to follow Casey and he told her he wouldn't but did anyway. That doesn't change the fact that Rev G tried to make it sound like Cindy refused to give a statement to LE when in fact she had on multiple ocassions.

At one point he WAS related to Caylee...when Casey led them all to believe that Caylee was Jesse's child. They were engaged, she spent alot of family time with them, and they were Caylee's caregivers on many occasions. Until the DNA proved otherwise, they were family in thier minds and hearts.
With that said, anyone who has had any history with Casey can very well shed some light on this case in some shape or form.
IMO, I don't care what forum it may be in, let them talk if it brings closure to this case.

I thought JG said that Casey was three month's pregnant by the time he was ever with her, and RG told not to put his name on the birth certificate without paternity test. That doesn't make sense since obviously Caylee wasn't a preemie. I don't think they really truly thought they were related, but had to wait the 8 weeks for the tests to come back.

JG volunteered for a lie detector. C+G said they would take one but Lee refused, then talked C+G out of it. Cindy, knowingly destroyed evidence by washing the pants and knife. She was familiar with the smell of decomp and knew that was not acceptable. Cindy has been the biggest basher of LE in this case. Cindy has not acted as a normal person would and made her daughter be forthcoming and truthful. Cindy comes up with one crazy spin after another. The latest I heard was that she thought Z was either AH or JG.

I understand that she is grieving but the Crazy as a Craphouse Rat routine should end. She has limited time to make her peace in private with Casey. Maybe she should concentrate on that instead of trying to bamboozle the public through the media. Her recent silence is refreshing.

I almost had to go shower after watching her claw at herself and roll around in the chair during her interview. It was like watching an ADHD 6 year old that just had a whole bag of M&M's.

I do feel bad for her. I would never wish this nightmare on anyone. But it is time to pick which team she is on.

Yep it is! Caylee OR Casey and they ARE NOT one and the same! IMHO

Without knowing more about it, I don't know whether she lied or not. Maybe she told George not to follow Casey and he told her he wouldn't but did anyway. That doesn't change the fact that Rev G tried to make it sound like Cindy refused to give a statement to LE when in fact she had on multiple ocassions.

i UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAY, BUT JG CAME TO LE, LE DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO HIM, NOW THAT SAYS ALOT, AS TO WHICH ONE GAVE THERE "ACTUAL TAPED INTERVIEW IM NOT SURE" ALSO LIKE ANOTHER POSTER STATED THEY WILL NOT TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST. SO IN MY EYES IT DONT MATTER TO ME WHO GAVE IT FIRST, IS WHAT MATTERS TO ME IS WHO IS THE MOST WILLING TO BE HONEST AND DO WHAT IT TAKES TO CLEAR THERE NAME FOR LE TO CLEAR THEM TO FOCUS ON OTHERS THAT MAY BE INVOLVED. THIS IS THE POINT IM TRYING TO SAY.

Rev G said on NG that Jesse gave 2 statements to LE before Cindy even gave one. That's not exactly true. Cindy mentions during her video taped statement that she has already given all the same info to the FBI and to other officers. Shame on him for making it sound like Cindy was not cooperating.

Cindy Basically accuses his son of being responsible for Caylee's disapearence & your angry with him for that?

I thought JG said that Casey was three month's pregnant by the time he was ever with her, and RG told not to put his name on the birth certificate without paternity test. That doesn't make sense since obviously Caylee wasn't a preemie. I don't think they really truly thought they were related, but had to wait the 8 weeks for the tests to come back.
Yes you are correct, but they did bond with that child and RG has said on a few occasions that he loved Casey and Caylee and spent much time with the two as a family unit.

Cindy Basically accuses his son of being responsible for Caylee's disapearence & thats all your angry with him for that?

I didn't say I was angry about anything. Cindy may believe she has reasons to be suspicious of Jesse. If so, she was right to express those concerns to LE. That doesn't excuse the good Rev of telling a blatant lie on national TV.

Well, I am in the dark...where is that light of truth shining that he was talking about? I do not get it...Ok, there IS one victim and only one victim(from the updated blog) and we know that-CAYLEE...and their are others who have been victimized...but as to their having a choice, we will have to part ways right there RG because George and Cindy did not have a choice in whatever their evil offspring did to their grandchild, and they do not have a choice but to love their daughter. They do have a choice in how they have responded etc, but as far as them being "victimized" they had no choice in THAT-Casey the waste made all those choices for everyone concerned...

Cindy wanted LE to believe the Car accident story but when LE said........

"Your telling me that ZG was treated at Tampa General for an arm injury" ?

"this is very significant info" !

Cindy then balked & said "well according to Casey"

Thats because she realised that LE would be running out to confirm it seconds after the interview ended

And I almost puked when she said "Casey looked very scared when she said stay away from Jessie"

"Thats the only person she seemed worried about me talking to"

It's one thing to lie to protect your daughter but what shes doing to Jessie is border line criminal.......She doesn't care who pays for Caylee as long as it's not Casey

I didn't say I was angry about anything. Cindy may believe she has reasons to be suspicious of Jesse. If so, she was right to express those concerns to LE. That doesn't excuse the good Rev of telling a blatant lie on national TV.[/QUOTE

NOW CINDY HAS HIM BEAT BY A LONG SHOT ON THIS ONE FOR BEING THE FIRST NO DEBATING THAT ONE

Cindy wanted LE to believe the Car accident story but when LE said........

"Your telling me that ZG was treated at Tampa General for an arm injury" ?

"this is very significant info" !

Cindy then balked & said "well according to Casey"

Thats because she realised that LE would be running out to confirm it seconds after the interview ended

And I almost puked when she said "Casey looked very scared when she said stay away from Jessie"

"Thats the only person she seemed worried about me talking to"

It's one thing to lie to protect your daughter but what shes doing to Jessie is border line criminal.......She doesn't care who pays for Caylee as long as it's not Casey

Yeah, and she told Jesse if my parents call you don't talk to them, and maybe I will tell you about it later after I get drunk. She was accustomed to keeping her worlds APART and unfortunately for her, they have all come colliding together in one split second, in the moment when she did harm to her baby. Cindy can blame whomever she would like and so can the good Reverend, but in the end, the one who shoulders the blame is the one telling all the lies about WHERE IS CAYLEE???

She said that she would "get into that later" with dets when she said she did not believe Amy H about the day that Casey was supposed to go to Jax to get a new car with her all the while dodging the stroke lie casey told about her own father. Later she states she thinks Amy is Zanny. (or Jesse)

Dets are obligated to take any and all new leads down and that, imhoo, was how she presented it initially. Again, my opinion of course. When Yuri re entered the room and did the whole "chalk board" talk with her of what is lies is when that whole thing stopped with Cindy. I couldn't believe they had let her go on that long.....I am sure it will be used when she is called as a witness to keep her in line on the stand. I also would predict she could even be called a hostile witness. Time will tell I suppose.

Calling her as a hostile witness would be one wild show.
It would be very hard on the jurors tho:truce:

Rev G said on NG that Jesse gave 2 statements to LE before Cindy even gave one. That's not exactly true. Cindy mentions during her video taped statement that she has already given all the same info to the FBI and to other officers. Shame on him for making it sound like Cindy was not cooperating.

If you call "cooperating" repeating all Casey's lies, trying to shift the blame to someone else, trying to avoid giving receipts that LE asks for, undermining LE in the media, changing stories, gathering witness at her home to try to find out what they're going to say to LE, refusing to take a lie-detector test, and boo-hooing that LE doesn't report their every move to her.
Jesse went in and agreed to a lie-detector interview and passed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree
Back