Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

SS said she didn't think RG had squat to say.

I guess in these type of matters in the future, we should make sure she weighs in! :)

No surprise. NG gave him a total of 30 seconds the first blip and maybe 15 the next time. I don't know why he even bothered.

:laugh:
...I think the REVEREND Gund may be a self appointed annointed...lol

snipped for space

Nuthin' like Taco Lettuce all over the keyboard. Gee, thanks a lot Magic-Cat :biglaugh: ROFLOL

Is he gonna be on Greta?

Unless he is a Presidential Candidate, related to a Presidential Candidate, dated a Presidential Candidate, or convinces Greta he can "enlighten" her...I doubt he will appear on her show.

Is he gonna be on Greta?

Hi Absolut,
I don't think Greta VS is doing anything with the Caylee Missing case.
GVS is all politics right now. Has been since the convention, I think (correct me somebody if I'm wrong).
She might do a little 5 minute snippet toward the end of her show, if that.

Too bad too because I like her questioning of her guests.

SS, you baaaaaad. hehehe

Yeah....Greta is most likely hoping the indictment will come down after elections are over. For the sake of my lap top (which I have had to factory restore three times since this case started) I hope it is sooner than that!

yeah...in terms of lights it was a 15 watt (if that....how many watts does a lightning bug put out SS...do ya know??? :)
LOL I would say it would say in comparison to the light coming from the good Rev we were supposed to see...the lightning bug would appear to be the brightest bulb in the box. :p So yes...about 15 watts would cover it.

No surprise. NG gave him a total of 30 seconds the first blip and maybe 15 the next time. I don't know why he even bothered.

Did she only give him that much time because he had nothing new to say?

Wish I could remember who here at WS doubted the finger was being pointed at Jesse? Another example tonight that we don't know everything that is going on behind the scenes.

I think RG is a good man. A bit heavy on the religion for me but I am not sure that is bad either. He seems to cut through the BS and say what is on his mind a lot. NG missed the anger management class this afternoon and was in classic form. He did not get to say a whole lot. The good thing is that RG has many avenues open to him to get his news out there. I expect to be getting a tan from his new light in the next few days.

Now to the boy, JG. I bet he was not the maniac that CA portrayed him as. She was so disappointed when Yuri told her that he knew that JG did not have Caylee. She scrambled to get the heat back on the boy but it just did not work. The shame is that Yuri had a lot to tell her in a short time and she would not allow it. She kept arguing and learned little. Her normal conversational mode is set to argue. Yuri tried to switch it to listen mode but she was not having it. I wanted him to duct tape her mouth closed but he remained professional.

Anyway, I am looking forward to this going from a single LED light to a 5k Fresnel soon.

Rev G said on NG that Jesse gave 2 statements to LE before Cindy even gave one. That's not exactly true. Cindy mentions during her video taped statement that she has already given all the same info to the FBI and to other officers. Shame on him for making it sound like Cindy was not cooperating.

The ground didn't tremble under my feet and there was no earth shattering "truth" told tonight.

I shaved my legs for this?

I really hope you don't think that things are that simple.
you are right I think this whole family missed the boat a looooong time ago for in the first place she should have been held accountable a long way back she just works these parents as she wishes notice how per CA she was so so sorry on the 23rd for not calling her but then on the 24th did not mind using the f bomb to her dad. It appears she just plays them like a two dollar fiddle jmo

Rev G said on NG that Jesse gave 2 statements to LE before Cindy even gave one. That's not exactly true. Cindy mentions during her video taped statement that she has already given all the same info to the FBI and to other officers. Shame on him for making it sound like Cindy was not cooperating.

No, shame on Cindy for being combative, evasive, and inconsistent.

I am not surprised. Disappointed, maybe? Mr. Grund, if you have something to say that hasn't been said already, say it already. Is this about you or Caylee?

You have a blog. Put it there and quit grandstanding. I don't think there's anything else you have to add that hasn't already been said.

Sick of the empty "promises". OMG, I can't believe this is what the big news was??

:bang::rolleyes::bang:

rev g said on ng that jesse gave 2 statements to le before cindy even gave one. That's not exactly true. Cindy mentions during her video taped statement that she has already given all the same info to the fbi and to other officers. Shame on him for making it sound like cindy was not cooperating.

i think he was talking about "being truthful with their statement" instead of lieing, thats not being cooperative. Jmo

JG volunteered for a lie detector. C+G said they would take one but Lee refused, then talked C+G out of it. Cindy, knowingly destroyed evidence by washing the pants and knife. She was familiar with the smell of decomp and knew that was not acceptable. Cindy has been the biggest basher of LE in this case. Cindy has not acted as a normal person would and made her daughter be forthcoming and truthful. Cindy comes up with one crazy spin after another. The latest I heard was that she thought Z was either AH or JG.

I understand that she is grieving but the Crazy as a Craphouse Rat routine should end. She has limited time to make her peace in private with Casey. Maybe she should concentrate on that instead of trying to bamboozle the public through the media. Her recent silence is refreshing.

I almost had to go shower after watching her claw at herself and roll around in the chair during her interview. It was like watching an ADHD 6 year old that just had a whole bag of M&M's.

I do feel bad for her. I would never wish this nightmare on anyone. But it is time to pick which team she is on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728
Back