Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Her interview was very odd..thats for sure..and she rambles alot..perhaps shes medicated..and dont forget...we didnt know Cindy before this happened maybe shes a rambler that doesnt make much sense in her everyday life..doesnt mean shes covering up a murder.

I can imagine her mind going in 3,000 different directions trying to make sense of everything herself....therefore, he words going in different directions as well. Can anyone truly imagine being in Cindy's shoes in that interview..seriously? I'm not defending her every action or her every word....but I think people need to cut her a bit of a break.

Cindy is not on trial but her name is on the newly released witness list released by the prosecution per www.wesh.com (link is in media thread to specific video). Her lies will be called to the fore. Refuted if uttered. And used against her daughter.

Of course shes a witness for the prosecution.Thats part of the chess game of a trial..If shes lying..it will all come out in court..and actually all of the familys statements help the prosecution.

Had Jesse taken a lie detecter test prior to Cindy's LE interview? If so, was Cindy aware of it?

Throughout the entire telling of the Zanny/car accident story Cindy says things like, "This is what Casey told me," or "Casey said". It was very clear to me that she didn't believe the story. LE wanted to hear the story, even asked her details, and she cooperated. How many time should she have said that she knew it was all lies?

I didn't hear her say anything negative about Amy at all.
She said that she would "get into that later" with dets when she said she did not believe Amy H about the day that Casey was supposed to go to Jax to get a new car with her all the while dodging the stroke lie casey told about her own father. Later she states she thinks Amy is Zanny. (or Jesse)

Dets are obligated to take any and all new leads down and that, imhoo, was how she presented it initially. Again, my opinion of course. When Yuri re entered the room and did the whole "chalk board" talk with her of what is lies is when that whole thing stopped with Cindy. I couldn't believe they had let her go on that long.....I am sure it will be used when she is called as a witness to keep her in line on the stand. I also would predict she could even be called a hostile witness. Time will tell I suppose.

Of course shes a witness for the prosecution.Thats part of the chess game of a trial..If shes lying..it will all come out in court..and actually all of the familys statements help the prosecution.
:blowkiss:just was posting the link that it was official. And also I was responding to another poster saying that Cindy was not on trial. I was stating that no she is not but her butt will be....now officially.....on the list of 80 other butts that may be warming the stand.

She said that she would "get into that later" with dets when she said she did not believe Amy H about the day that Casey was supposed to go to Jax to get a new car with her all the while dodging the stroke lie casey told about her own father. Later she states she thinks Amy is Zanny. (or Jesse)

Dets are obligated to take any and all new leads down and that, imhoo, was how she presented it initially. Again, my opinion of course. When Yuri re entered the room and did the whole "chalk board" talk with her of what is lies is when that whole thing stopped with Cindy. I couldn't believe they had let her go on that long.....I am sure it will be used when she is called as a witness to keep her in line on the stand. I also would predict she could even be called a hostile witness. Time will tell I suppose.

I took Cindy saying that either Jesse or Amy were Zanny to mean that when Casey told her that Caylee was with Zanny, she was actually with Jesse or Amy. That's not saying anything bad about them.

I just find it very extremely off the charts odd that she has found a reason to be suspicious of Jesse and yet does not suspect Casey in the least...I mean, come on now...what's up with that?
That makes way too much sense cat. Come on, you know all grieving grandmas are more interested in protecting their lying daughters than they are in finding the truth. There's nothing unusual about that interview. Have a drink of the KoolAid.

That makes way too much sense cat. Come on, you know all grieving grandmas are more interested in protecting their lying daughters than they are in finding the truth. There's nothing unusual about that interview. Have a drink of the KoolAid.

rotflmao

You are funny...

I can't recall Cindy claiming Jesse was a murderer in her interview. She told LE that she thought Jesse had a motive, and that he would be able to intimidate Casey. She just wanted her granddaughter back. At that time she was refusing to believe Caylee was no longer alive.

I don't understand why people can't take her interview for what it was...a distraught grandmother just wanting her grandbaby back.

I agree. For all she knew Jesse could have been helping Casey hide Caylee for awhile. IMO Cindy has every right as the child's grandmother to speak to LE, but RG has no right going on national tv talking about all this. He's not even related to Caylee and didn't know the family really all that long.

so where is rj shedding the light- so far no mention of it on NG.

???

I can imagine her mind going in 3,000 different directions trying to make sense of everything herself....therefore, he words going in different directions as well. Can anyone truly imagine being in Cindy's shoes in that interview..seriously? I'm not defending her every action or her every word....but I think people need to cut her a bit of a break.

In the beginning, most people did cut her a break. After a while many of us got disgusted by the fabrications, the obfuscation, and the just plain nastiness. I have NO sympathy left for any of that family.

My opinion only.

feel the need to repeat myself.

There has been nothing easy about any of this for anyone...and having watched and read everything that has come down, it was in no way easy to determine that poor Cindy is as psychodelic as Casey when it comes to doctoring the words...but her daughter took a turn for the worse and likely became a murderer...a thing that Cindy never did...easy...the only thing easy in this entire matter is getting into bed with Casey...

There has been nothing easy about any of this for anyone...and having watched and read everything that has come down, it was in no way easy to determine that poor Cindy is as psychodelic as Casey when it comes to doctoring the words...but her daughter took a turn for the worse and likely became a murderer...a thing that Cindy never did...easy...the only thing easy in this entire matter is getting into bed with Casey...

Truer words have never been spoken!

A bit off topic, but the Gund's dog was named Sammy and Casey chose the name Sam for the sister of Zenaida that was at the park in story number...3?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cordial.sand1418
Back