Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey seperate, says US Weekly

When Paris Hilton's sidekick mobile phone was hacked, there supposedly was a text message on it from Lindsey Lohan telling Paris that Jessica was caught doing cocaine in the bathroom of a trendy restaurant, and that she had asked for coke before while there. And apparently during one fight with Nick, he was looking up her nose. And if we can't trust Lindsey, who CAN we trust? lol!

Of course, there were the rumors of her having affairs while filming the Dukes movie. Dunno if true or not, of course. I'm not sure he has been faithful either, for that matter.

Dark Knight said:
When Paris Hilton's sidekick mobile phone was hacked, there supposedly was a text message on it from Lindsey Lohan telling Paris that Jessica was caught doing cocaine in the bathroom of a trendy restaurant, and that she had asked for coke before while there. And apparently during one fight with Nick, he was looking up her nose. And if we can't trust Lindsey, who CAN we trust? lol!

Of course, there were the rumors of her having affairs while filming the Dukes movie. Dunno if true or not, of course. I'm not sure he has been faithful either, for that matter.
Interesting...Where did you hear all of this gossip??

nanandjim said:
Interesting...Where did you hear all of this gossip??
It's all over the web. From back when everyone and their brother was posting the phone numbers, pics, and everything else that was leaked out on message boards, lol. Plus we get loads of entertainment news at the station every day.

Dark Knight said:
It's all over the web. From back when everyone and their brother was posting the phone numbers, pics, and everything else that was leaked out on message boards, lol. Plus we get loads of entertainment news at the station every day.
Do you think that Jessica is into drugs, etc.? Nick certainly doesn't seem like that type, not that I know him. :)

nanandjim said:
Do you think that Jessica is into drugs, etc.? Nick certainly doesn't seem like that type, not that I know him. :)
It doesn't sound like her, but it sure would explain alot, LOL! Remember, Britney Spears was anti-smoking, anti pre-marital sex, etc, too, and yet she was eventually doing all those very things. So image is not reality in Hollywood, as we know, lol.

Lesleegp said:
Actually Nick is quite a bit older than Jessica. I don't think he really married "young."
Neither one was a kid when they married, and he's only 6 years older:

Twenty-two-year-old pop singer Jessica Simpson married 98 Degrees' Nick Lachey, twenty-eight.

Tom'sGirl said:
Neither one was a kid when they married, and he's only 6 years older:

Twenty-two-year-old pop singer Jessica Simpson married 98 Degrees' Nick Lachey, twenty-eight.

Thanks for finding the ages when they married. 6 years is "quite a bit" for me.

I wonder if her Dad will try to produce a Divorice reality show?

lostfaith said:
I wonder if her Dad will try to produce a Divorice reality show?
He's probably kicking himself for not producing a sex tape with them before they divorced. :rolleyes:

Lesleegp said:
Thanks for finding the ages when they married. 6 years is "quite a bit" for me.
Gosh...my husband is 15 years older than I am. :)

A co-worker just told me he heard on the radio that Nick was caught in a hotel room with a 19 yr. old.

kato said:
A co-worker just told me he heard on the radio that Nick was caught in a hotel room with a 19 yr. old.

Heehee... and I just heard on the radio that both were seen together yesterday and both had their rings on. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This just gets more bizzare by the minute... :crazy: :crazy:

Jules said:
Heehee... and I just heard on the radio that both were seen together yesterday and both had their rings on. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This just gets more bizzare by the minute... :crazy: :crazy:

LOL That's why I try not to believe anything til it comes from the horses mouth.

It just makes me laugh, although I'm sure it's not funny to Jessica and Nick. There are sooooo many stories out there. That they've both had affairs, etc. Who knows what the truth is. But I think the bigger question is does anyone really care? ;)

Jules said:
It just makes me laugh, although I'm sure it's not funny to Jessica and Nick. There are sooooo many stories out there. That they've both had affairs, etc. Who knows what the truth is. But I think the bigger question is does anyone really care? ;)

About as much as whether Tom Cruise knocked up Katie Holmes. I don't give a rat's behind!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

less0305 said:
About as much as whether Tom Cruise knocked up Katie Holmes. I don't give a rat's behind!!!

I hear ya.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back