Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey seperate, says US Weekly

turbosleuthing said:
Why are my post always skipped over? I'm starting to get a complex!!
Oh Turbo! I know what you mean. I don't have an answer but if I did, I would post it!:)

turbosleuthing said:
I did.........he complimented her breast size in a no so gentelman kind of way.

Thank you for replying but what did he say? She's got big honkers?
:eek: :eek: :eek: Geeezze, I hope not.

I think it is very strange, that her dad comments on Jessica's breasts! Its a creepy feeling. :eek: I wonder what Jessica thinks of it? And more so, what does Jessica's mom think of this? I know her dad is her manager but...Did anyone see Jessica and Nick doing the shoot of them dressed very skimpy and under a waterfall. You get the idea, Jessica was all wet. I don't care if my dad was my manager, I wouldn't want him seeing me all wet with see thru clothes. It kind of gave me the creeps, when I was watching this. It was shown on their Newlywed show..:eek:

This is from 2004 on the MSNBC website:

The Daddy Dearest Award

To Joe Simpson, who said of his daughter, reality-show star, singer, and professional dumb blonde, Jessica Simpson: “She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she’s sexy in both. She’s got double D’s! You can’t cover those suckers up!”

Can it get any ickier?

st. crispian said:

The Daddy Dearest Award

To Joe Simpson, who said of his daughter, reality-show star, singer, and professional dumb blonde, Jessica Simpson: “She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she’s sexy in both. She’s got double D’s! You can’t cover those suckers up!”

Can it get any ickier?
Yeah it probably could :rolleyes:

I think Nick and Jessica are cute as pie. And I think she has more talent so if the marriage fails IMO Jessica will fair better in public life.

Well dad as manager probably wrote the check for them so he would know???

Perv is all I can say :loser: :loser: :loser:

I always have kinda figured that Jessica is not as dumb as she acts and that Nick is not as sweet as he acts.
I hope they do work it out. I know that not every marriage is going to work, BTDT.
I just think that in Follywood, they make it look so normal to not even try. They almost give a round of applause to the ones who cheat on spouses or do a bit of jail time.
Just because they are actors/actresses, or think they are, doesn't give them carte blanche to behave so badly. It's almost abnormal to have a silver wedding anniversary in Follywood.

st. crispian said:

The Daddy Dearest Award

Can it get any ickier?

Thank You!!!!!!!!!

I think Jessica is beautiful but I'd slap my dad if he ever said something like that. Of course I'm no where near double D's but still..........

I got this from AOL:

The ring is back on...
Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson stand together at London's Heathrow airport Friday on their way to a vacation getaway – and, perhaps, an escape from recent rumors that they had separated after nearly three years of marriage. (Their reps issued a denial Wednesday.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back