JLM Charged in the Hannah Graham Case

This is the case that got me hooked on WS. I just could not fathom having a child go missing after seeing her movements caught on video at the DT mall. I have two young daughters myself and it could happen to just about any woman walking alone and looking vulnerable. My heart still bleeds for the Graham family- their only daughter taken so viciously. I'm glad they have resolution but the cost is too much to wrap my brain fully around at this time. May God bless the family and friends of bothHannah and Morgan. At least this time he plead straight up guilty not an Alford plea (hope I got that term correctly). For all of us WS on this case, Laura French, who is a phenomenal reporter by the way, has a FB Q&A video that you might be interested in viewing. I cannot link it here, but worth the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all of the very damning evidence that was obtained so very early on in this case, I wonder why it took so long for a murder charge? I find that very baffling....

With all of the very damning evidence that was obtained so very early on in this case, I wonder why it took so long for a murder charge? I find that very baffling....

I think it was Hannah's murder that brought everything together for LE.

According to the "agreed upon facts", it wasn't until September 2014 that an indirect comparison was done between DNA from the t-shirt and DNA from some of JLM's belongings. Following that indirect comparison, a search warrant was issued for JLM's DNA. In August 2015, the directly obtained DNA from JLM was compared to the DNA mixture on Morgan's t-shirt and a match was found. See the bottom of page 2 to the top of page 3.

http://www.wdbj7.com/blob/view/-/38...df?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_WDBJ7

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back