JLM: When will charges come in the HG and MH cases?

The distance between 3300 block of Sutherland Road and Anchorage Farms is approximately 5.5 miles.

The distance between 3300 block of Sutherland Road and Anchorage Farms is approximately 5.5 miles.

I see that these issues were discussed pretty thoroughly on another website and ventured into territory that probably wouldn't be allowed here. It's good to know that LE has probably considered those theories though!

I see that these issues were discussed pretty thoroughly on another website and ventured into territory that probably wouldn't be allowed here. It's good to know that LE has probably considered those theories though!

Thanks Piaget!

Just finished reading up on the address and fire. Wow - interesting opinions out there. I see the fire was a main point of discussion back in 2010 when MH went missing and was eventually found on AF property. Does anyone know if they ever determined the cause of the fire? I have not been able to find that anywhere online. Strange.

http://goo.gl/maps/G2UHe

One more.. can someone please put a marker on where MH was found?

http://goo.gl/maps/HGSHo

I was just thinking, they still have not released the final autopsy for Hannah. So we know it's homicide, but we don't know how.. is that correct? Do they normally wait this long to release the information. Just wondering?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/18/hannah-graham-cause-of-death-withheld/19236325/

WASHINGTON — The death of a University of Virginia student who had been missing for a month, has been ruled a homicide but the cause remains undetermined, police announced Tuesday.
"The cause of death is homicidal violence of undetermined etiology. The manner of death is homicide," the Albemarle County Police Department said about Hannah Graham.
A final autopsy report has not been issued.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/virginia/2014/11/18/hannah-graham-cause-of-death/19224225/

WASHINGTON -- The Chief Medical Examiner's office in Richmond has determined the cause of death for University of Virginia student Hannah Graham but will not release that information for now.
The Albemarle County Police Department has confirmed that they are classifying the case as a "homicide".

We have received the cause and manner of death from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in the Hannah Graham investigation. A final autopsy report has not been issued. The cause of death is homicidal violence of undetermined etiology. The manner of death is homicide. the cause will not be released at the request of local investigators.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_defe12ed-5701-5043-aa0e-a08816159d90.html

The medical examiner’s office has found a cause of death but is withholding it to protect the case.

I have been trying to keep up but have not been well, would I be correct in thinking the ''forensic link'' they have connection MH to JM is the pantera t-shirt? If it was damn, he was cocky and thought he was invincible and thankfully very stupid.

I was just thinking, they still have not released the final autopsy for Hannah. So we know it's homicide, but we don't know how.. is that correct? Do they normally wait this long to release the information. Just wondering?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/18/hannah-graham-cause-of-death-withheld/19236325/

WASHINGTON — The death of a University of Virginia student who had been missing for a month, has been ruled a homicide but the cause remains undetermined, police announced Tuesday.
"The cause of death is homicidal violence of undetermined etiology. The manner of death is homicide," the Albemarle County Police Department said about Hannah Graham.
A final autopsy report has not been issued.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/virginia/2014/11/18/hannah-graham-cause-of-death/19224225/

WASHINGTON -- The Chief Medical Examiner's office in Richmond has determined the cause of death for University of Virginia student Hannah Graham but will not release that information for now.
The Albemarle County Police Department has confirmed that they are classifying the case as a "homicide".

We have received the cause and manner of death from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in the Hannah Graham investigation. A final autopsy report has not been issued. The cause of death is homicidal violence of undetermined etiology. The manner of death is homicide. the cause will not be released at the request of local investigators.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_defe12ed-5701-5043-aa0e-a08816159d90.html

The medical examiner’s office has found a cause of death but is withholding it to protect the case.

I think it's quite common for the cause of death to be withheld until trial. If I'm not mistaken, while Morgan's parents say they have been told her COD, it hasn't been publicly released.

Posted 12.16.14 4 hours ago.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-anything.html

<I was gang-raped at the University of Virginia. I was gang raped at the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity house.

We are all left with questions and opinions in the exhausting wake of the now-infamous Rolling Stone article about campus sexual assault, and how victims are treated at the University of Virginia.

This is my story.>

Wow is all I can say, I hope UVA keeps their promise to investigate the allegations across the campus. I have not seen any results from their inquiry yet. Anyone?

Posted 12.16.14 4 hours ago.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-anything.html

<I was gang-raped at the University of Virginia. I was gang raped at the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity house.

We are all left with questions and opinions in the exhausting wake of the now-infamous Rolling Stone article about campus sexual assault, and how victims are treated at the University of Virginia.

This is my story.>

Wow is all I can say, I hope UVA keeps their promise to investigate the allegations across the campus. I have not seen any results from their inquiry yet. Anyone?

Page not found

Is this the correct link or have they had it censored already?

Page not found

Is this the correct link or have they had it censored already?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rat-30-years-ago-and-no-one-did-anything.html

<I was gang-raped at the University of Virginia. I was gang raped at the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity house.*
We are all left with questions and opinions in the exhausting wake of the now-infamous Rolling Stone article about campus sexual assault, and how victims are treated at the University of Virginia.*
This is my story.>

Excerpt from the article below:

<Dean Canevari would not call the Charlottesville Police for me, because, he said, Phi Kappa Psi fell under “University jurisdiction,” so I was allowed to report the attack internally. Canevari passed me off to Dean Sybil Todd, who accompanied me to the University Police Department. I gave statements to then-Captain Michael Sheffield on several different occasions.
Nothing ever came of the “investigation.” I called Sheffield’s office regularly, and I was routinely told someone would get back to me. There was snow on the ground when I made my last trip to see Sheffield. The Christmas holiday was quickly approaching.>

While I am not sure on the basketball players involvement, I do think there may be something to the idea that more than one person knows what happened to MH. It has been bothering me ever since I read that letter Lt. Rader wrote upon his retirement insisting there was a person who could help in the case but was afraid to come forward. Then I ran across this release from the VA State Police profiling the person they think is responsible for MH's death. It is interesting in and of itself in wording alone. The tone toward MH's death is quite surprisingly neutral; this is quite a different picture than how Gil Harrington describes MH's death.

The police actually set up a separate tip line just for people to call with info on location of remains. They list out six points of importance which I am not pasting to save space; link is below. What I see as important to LE in the case:

- location of remains is key to knowing the perp.
- Perp fits into the area; knows it intimately. The area is exclusive and expensive with large parcels of land worth millions.
- Perp is probably known to residents.

Now substitute JLM for perp in above. Despite what DNA snippets are shared, this is where I don't see how JLM fits this profile.

He drove a yellow taxi at time of MH's disappearance, right. How would he have driven around those farms in a taxi with MH inside and not be noticed? Yes, it could be argued that JM borrowed a car to dispose of MH but that is a stretch. Police say that the person knew the terrain or would have never chosen it. The perp would likely be around that area on a regular basis. Again, JM hanging out in his taxi does not fit.

I believe that to access that small strip of cow pasture involved trespassing; climbing over barbed wire; crossing a stream, etc. Even if JM were on foot out in the area regularly he is still on someone's property, and I think he would have been noticed at some point over the years.

Finally, in an interview with Washington Post, the owner of Anchorage Farm, had this to say upon seeing JM's mug shot after HG went missing, "He is not someone me or anyone else in my family recognized,&#8221; Bass said.

Virginia State Police impress importance of location...

Before Hannah Graham...

JM may have dropped off MH body in the middle of the night so there would be a less likely chance that he would be seen. If he was also driving a taxi in some ways it can make him blend in better and in others ways it makes him stick out. On the one hand if you see a taxi turning into Anchorage Farm you would assume it is dropping off or picking someone up and on the other hand it is a taxi so it sticks out more.

Seems like a good reason not to bring it up here either, since it doesn't seem relevant to her being murdered.

It might come into play when formulating charges, especially if they both were intoxicated. Not that I know how the law works in these cases....

From Coy Barefoot's FB this past Friday, January 30:
a source tells me that the Albemarle County Police are preparing for a big press conference sometime next week or so with an official update in the ongoing investigation regarding the abduction and murder of Hannah Graham. stay tuned.

In comments, Barefoot states that he doesn't believe this would be to press charges, but instead, an update from LE with what, if any, information they can share with the public about the ongoing investigation.

Me too waltzingmatilda. So glad this is finally happening.

Hopefully there will soon be charges in Morgan's case too! Dare we hope?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back