JLM: When will charges come in the HG and MH cases?

Yesterday when I got home from work, my "Save the Next Girl" t-shirt had arrived in the mail. I put it on and ended up wearing it to bed. This morning I woke up to the news that the wheels of justice were turning for Hannah. It's bittersweet, but I'm so glad that Jesse Matthew will never have the opportunity to hurt another girl again
yxOLWr3.jpg

Go Team Justice!

I know it's hard waiting, but, I do believe charges are coming in Morgan's case. Ms. Lunsford said there are none pending for Morgan (I believe right now, but I think we'll see that change in the near future) and that Hannah's case was ready first. We've just got to be patient! Think how hard it is for Dr. and Mrs. Harrington. I can not imagine how it's been for them for the last five years!

From Coy Barefoot's FB page, about 30 minutes ago:

BREAKING THIS MORNING. Jesse Matthew will appear in Albemarle County Circuit Court at 11a today (via video from Fairfax) in the first hearing on charges of abduction and murder of Hannah Graham. More information to follow!

If the appearance is scheduled at 11, I wonder if it has already taken place. Off to see if I can find more info. . . .

Here's more:

Matthew Due in Albemarle Court for Preliminary Hearing

[snip]

Jesse Matthew is scheduled to be arraigned on charges of first degree murder, abduction, and reckless driving in Albemarle County Circuit Court at 11 a.m. The judge is also expected to set future hearings in the case. A grand jury indicted Matthew on these new charges on February 2.

[snip]

Matthew was in jail in Fairfax County awaiting his trial on charges stemming from a 2005 rape case. He was transported to Albemarle County this morning and is scheduled to appear in court today via video link.

We have a reporter in court, we will bring you details as they become available.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back