Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could nurmi really at this point think this ad to the point of nauseum testimony is helping his client? Really? Is he that far gone to think this dragging out isn't have a negative impact with the jury? Most everyone is feeling torture from it. Including, it appears to me, her own family.

I think the larger purchase was to fill the rental car. And the smaller purchase would fill the two 5 gallon cans she borrowed.

So strange. She was in Utah June 6th.

:waitasec:

If she was with PPL back then she may have kept the receipts for tax purposes. She was laying out a paper trail for alibi as well.

Agreed. But two very weird, suspicious fuel receipts like that shouldn't have been kept for deductions, because, as I said - they only hurt her alibi.

She should have just taken the loss on that one. She should have gone elsewhere, at a different time for the second purchase and tossed that receipt.

I'm glad she was that stupid (can I say that?) and had that much hubris - great combination in a bad, vicious, murderous criminal. :)

Was it ever determined who "Esther" is? Who "brought over" the "Astroglide"?

More Jodi Arias according to Jodi Arias:

I'm not the brightest person, but I don't think I could stab him, I'd have to shoot him… The least I could do is make it as humane as possible.

I don't think I've ever even fired a gun... water guns, but not a real gun.

If I was going to ever try to kill somebody, I would use gloves. I have plenty of them.

I'm all for the Ten Commandments – thou shall not kill.

None of my other boyfriends turned up dead.

I would beg for the death penalty if I killed Travis.

I was listening to the interviews and phone calls to refresh what she said before cross.

I realize its not a comical situation but I laughed my butt off, Flores asked her what kind of car she rented. She said a Ford Focus and it didn't have cruise control and she likes to have cruise control on a trip and the gps is different from her car at home. :floorlaugh:

Drives me insane. She cant just answer the question she has to add 10 other things that are of no consequence to the question.

It's always worked for her before, so...

We're they 10 gallon cans? That would make sense.

She also bought separate equal purchases from In and Out burger. Was she trying to make it appear she wasn't traveling alone?

Hi, katie! Seems like I read somewhere on here (or not), that she had bought another gas can, making 3. Dunno fer shure.

Either she was getting two burgers or whatever for now & later -- she had the gas, so why stop for food (side of the road to relieve herself??) -- or she was trying to make it look like two people -- but how did she think that would help her? Hitchhiker would be a possible witness, so prolly not that...

I'm so sickandtired of her, I really don't give a dayam anymore.
icon8.gif
(This is NOT to toss off your question, katiecoolady, but I'm tired of trying to think like a psychopath. It tires my pea-brain and pizzes me off...)

(((katiecoolady))) . big hugs to a cool lady!

She also bought separate equal purchases from In and Out burger. Was she trying to make it appear she wasn't traveling alone?

BBM - That's what I was thinking and had just typed the following before reading your post:

Re JA’s double purchases (two gas, two In n Out purchases minutes apart):

Looks like she was trying to insinuate that she was caravanning with someone else.?. Just like she and RyanB when they strangely each drove their own cars from Ryan’s house to the same destination – and then again later that evening. Looks like it was so she could hide the extra gas purchases for the gas cans and shows another detail of the premeditation of her whole ugly plan to murder TA.

More Jodi Arias according to Jodi Arias:

I'm not the brightest person, but I don't think I could stab him, I'd have to shoot him… The least I could do is make it as humane as possible.

I don't think I've ever even fired a gun... water guns, but not a real gun.

If I was going to ever try to kill somebody, I would use gloves. I have plenty of them.

I'm all for the Ten Commandments – thou shall not kill.

None of my other boyfriends turned up dead.

I would beg for the death penalty if I killed Travis.

yeah, she's "all for" the 10 Commandments and thou shalt not kill. Unreal weird use of language. One of many places where her mimicking just falls in the weird zone.

carruied over from previous thread:

No kidding!

I really don't understand these two:

States Exhibit #237.016, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 03:57, Fuel 10.672 @ 3.85 gal $41.18, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.017, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 04:05:42, Fuel 9.583 @3.859 gal $36.98, MC 2015

She gets 10 gallons of gas at 3:57, then at 4:05 gets nine more gallons? WTF?

This is when she filled up gas with the gas cans she borrowed from Darryl, so she didnt have to stop in AZ for gas...

(last part is JMO)

I am trying to understand those gas reciepts. The purchases were made on 6/6 :what:
Where was she on 6/6...hhmmm on her way HOME from Ryan, right?

She did not need to hide from buying gas on the way to Ca. so....did she burn up the evidence somewhere between Utah and Northern Ca. ?????

I think she filled up the car and two gas cans. I have no idea why it wasn't done under one transaction though. Just like i don't understand her making two seperate deposits into the same bank account minutes apart. Unless this is her simplistic way of book keeping...

She may have put the nozzle back on the dispenser after the first fill-up (cans or car) which would have ended that transaction, then she would have had to do another one.

The bank deposits - she could have handed them to the teller one at a time, waiting until the transaction was finished before she gave the next one.

Trying to figure out this woman is almost pointless, who knows what she was thinking

BBM - That's what I was thinking and had just typed the following before reading your post:

Re JA’s double purchases (two gas, two In n Out purchases minutes apart):

Looks like she was trying to insinuate that she was caravanning with someone else.?. Just like she and RyanB when they strangely each drove their own cars from Ryan’s house to the same destination – and then again later that evening. Looks like it was so she could hide the extra gas purchases for the gas cans and shows another detail of the premeditation of her whole ugly plan to murder TA.

yes I thought that "two cars" business was odd as well. Why do that...when obviously you are going to the same place and returning to the same place? Together? More odd noise from this sociopath.

I think she did wear gloves, the one was sliced open when she got the boo boo finger. I imagine she removed it to look at her boo boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't. The palm print seems to have happened during the attack or moving him back down the hall IMO.

Most likely she was going to say that she got the cans and extra gas in case she got lost in a remote area. I think that's fairly common around here, I don't know - I'm afraid of flammable stuff so I'd probably plan my route around available gas stations than carry gas cans in my car. In AZ/UT in June.
As far as I know, all rental car companies have a roadside assistance number you can call and they will bring you gas. But JM could certainly ask JA if she took gas cans and filled them EVERY time she drove long distances, i.e. her moves to and from Mesa.

Watching the "green shirt" testimony from last week which imo is the worst day of all. Nurmi's attempts to appear all "outraged" at Travis are really rich. Kirk Nurmi, you SHOULD feel outraged. At your own damn self for behaving like this in public. Championing a murderer while trashing her victim right in front of his loved ones.

Shame on you. Too much, too far, too like your sociopathic murderous client. You've lost it imo.

Note how Arias often has "a few reasons" or "several reasons" for her disgusting behavior? Smiling in her mugshot has a "few reasons" after she's realized how inappropriate that was and she's attempting to unring that bell. Her "faking orgasms" in the recording has "several reasons" after the fact while she's on the stand attempting to save her own life.

He's aiding and abetting her sound more and more incredulous all the time.

For that, and for that one thing only, I thank him.

AZGRAM previously brought up a good point that I missed in the testimony about Jodi saying this below:

"JA claims that TA broke her finger and that he even made a splint for it with popsicle sticks."

I'm wondering if Jodi actually broke her finger during the murder and she herself used posicle sticks, Im wondering if there was popsickle stick wrappers anywhere in his place that LE found or in the freezer. Or maybe if there were receipts from the stores she stopped in, did she buy any ice cream or popsickles at any of the stores.

I think Jodi has consistently lied about things that Travis did that she actually did herself. Hope PA can prove she lied about things like this.

one for Jodi and one for Jodi the killer. That kid had split personalities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member