Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your reply on the previous thread britskate. How utterly terrifying. Hopefully he will be more of himself in prison over these next 3 yrs and earn more of his sentence. How could he ever be released? Seriously! Hugs.
Thanks, Katie. :hug: I think that's, in part, what makes this case so personal to me. The things Jodi is alleging are things I've seen tear a family I once very much loved apart at its seams. And it was true. I just can't imagine the pain of the Alexanders or fathom the evil that relishes causing it.
'

Jodi Arias to Det. Flores on 7/15/2008: I'm not, like, I'm not a murderer, but I guess if I were to do that I would wear gloves, er, you know -- something.

In fact, I think that she did wear gloves - for most of it.

This video will convince you, if you're not already, that Jodi Arias was completely unprepared for Travis Alexander's final, desperate attempts to survive her murderous attacks.

It is Jodi Arias in her own words. She is, after all, the sole surviving firsthand witness to the murder of Travis Alexander.

She describes in gory detail Travis Alexander's violent and gruesome death:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXlwTZoMzQ"]Piecing Together the Truth Behind Jodi Arias' Lies -- The Details of Travis Alexander's Death - YouTube[/ame]

Jodi Arias to Det. Flores on 7/15/2008: I'm not, like, I'm not a murderer, but I guess if I were to do that I would wear gloves, er, you know -- something.

Respectfully bolded;

That just reminds me of OJ Simpsons book "If I Did It"....and we know he did.

While I'm waiting for tomorrow, I just want to say I am so bummed that InSession is gonna change! I wish I knew how/where to email the mean ol' people who are changing this!

Regarding the events of May 10th - I think that the sex-tape may have been in the early hours of the morning and then her blog post and his text message to her occurred later in the day.

Saw your post Dmacky as the thread closed. Folks are really helpful here so anything ya need ask away. I hear ya. I'm still working on clearing my work schedule for tomorrow aft. I'm in a workshop all a.m. but will be home by 1:00 p.m. (EST) so about the time Court generally gets going. Always seems a late start. I really want to see Juan before i leave on vaycay on the weekend. Sooooo praying Nurmi is done this week. For many reasons. he has bored me to tears. Jurors must be losing it lol

Losing it - that and I think they must be livid about this what (to me) seems transparently deliberate stalling for myriad reasons I've mentioned before.

What I'm livid (and sort of happy) about over this is that he really seems to be disregarding the fact that these jurors have lives and are sacrificing so much already with the stunted court time each week... I'm sure he feels justified, but the fact is ever since JA took the stand it's hurt their case exponentially imv.

What I'm happy about (well not happy, because I really feel for these jurors) is that I think they will hold it against JA, Nurmi or both and come to dislike her with each passing, "Now let's back up," or "How did that make you feel?" and her subsequent tangential, irrelevantly detailed responses and unchanging or poorly faked demeanor.

It seems the dislike for her has grown significantly among us on this site, imv, for some of these very reasons (on top of what many/most of us already have on board) :)

If I were on the jury, I would have been bored a while ago, and that would have been replaces by increasing anger, but that's me.

Nurmi is really disrespecting and insulting the depth of their sacrifice, not only as their civic duty but for HIS client, imv...

What gets me is that it seems (to me) like she kept receipts in order to 'prove' that she was never in Mesa (bad plan, I know), but it seems rather counter productive to keep receipts with such odd, numerous gas purchases on them...

Most likely she was going to say that she got the cans and extra gas in case she got lost in a remote area. I think that's fairly common around here, I don't know - I'm afraid of flammable stuff so I'd probably plan my route around available gas stations than carry gas cans in my car. In AZ/UT in June.

But then again, I'd never drive over 2,000 miles - or move a single inch, for that matter - to go murder someone, ever. So there you go.

If she was with PPL back then she may have kept the receipts for tax purposes. She was laying out a paper trail for alibi as well.

We're they 10 gallon cans? That would make sense.

She also bought separate equal purchases from In and Out burger. Was she trying to make it appear she wasn't traveling alone?

I think she filled up the car and two gas cans. I have no idea why it wasn't done under one transaction though. Just like i don't understand her making two seperate deposits into the same bank account minutes apart. Unless this is her simplistic way of book keeping...

Respectfully bolded;

That just reminds me of OJ Simpsons book "If I Did It"....and we know he did.

She does a LOT of the "If I Did It" thang throughout her interrogations by Flores...

Makes me wonder if she may have had gloves on - but the left one got cut open when she got cut. I don't know if the CSI found that print first and looked no further because that was enough - or if they tested blood in other areas and none of it was JA's save that print.

I also think Flores may have been lying when he said that they could tell when a criminal wears gloves - but I don't know - depending on the type of glove and how bulky/rough vs. smooth/latex (leaving fingerprint-less but finger/hand shaped smudges). He is allowed to lie to her about any and everything...

I dunno. It just made me wonder if she did have gloves thinking they didn't know that - and figured there was no way she could've left prints, the way she brought that up specifically.

I think she filled up the car and two gas cans. I have no idea why it wasn't done under one transaction though. Just like i don't understand her making two seperate deposits into the same bank account minutes apart. Unless this is her simplistic way of book keeping...

I find the deposits baffling. Im sure Juan is gonna to make it crystal clear before its all said and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losing it - that and I think they must be livid about this what (to me) seems transparently deliberate stalling for myriad reasons I've mentioned before.

What I'm livid (and sort of happy) about over this is that he really seems to be disregarding the fact that these jurors have lives and are sacrificing so much already with the stunted court time each week... I'm sure he feels justified, but the fact is ever since JA took the stand it's hurt their case exponentially imv.

What I'm happy about (well not happy, because I really feel for these jurors) is that I think they will hold it against JA, Nurmi or both and come to dislike her with each passing, "Now let's back up," or "How did that make you feel?" and her subsequent tangential, irrelevantly detailed responses and unchanging or poorly faked demeanor.

It seems the dislike for her has grown significantly among us on this site, imv, for some of these very reasons (on top of what many/most of us already have on board) :)

If I were on the jury, I would have been bored a while ago, and that would have been replaces by increasing anger, but that's me.

Nurmi is really disrespecting and insulting the depth of their sacrifice, not only as their civic duty but for HIS client, imv...

Nurmi is certainly working very hard to build compassion for Jodi. He needs the proverbial ONE juror to get a hung jury. However, what she says is a double-edged sword. Much of what she has said has no substantiation.

I'm sure Martinez will provide proof to contradict some of these lies.

To use Pink Panther's previous post as an example: May 10. Nurmi played the "sex" tape. He questioned her (and may still continue to do so) about every nuance to show her terrible abuse at Travis' hands.

I would hope Martinez counters with her blog entry and/or text from Travis later the same day. I would also hope the prosecution has other texts from Travis' phone from Jodi on that day.

That's just one, there have to be so many more.

Just PLEASE, let her direct be over tomorrow. I don't know if I can take one more day. As it is, I have to get up and walk around at times to relieve the tension the blabbering ad nauseum that is going on.

She does a LOT of the "If I Did It" thang throughout her interrogations by Flores...

Makes me wonder if she may have had gloves on - but the left one got cut open when she got cut. I don't know if the CSI found that print first and looked no further because that was enough - or if they tested blood in other areas and none of it was JA's save that print.

I also think Flores may have been lying when he said that they could tell when a criminal wears gloves - but I don't know - depending on the type of glove and how bulky/rough vs. smooth/latex (leaving fingerprint-less but finger/hand shaped smudges). He is allowed to lie to her about any and everything...

I dunno. It just made me wonder if she did have gloves thinking they didn't know that - and figured there was no way she could've left prints, the way she brought that up specifically.

I think she did wear gloves, the one was sliced open when she got the boo boo finger. I imagine she removed it to look at her boo boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This video will convince you, if you're not already, that Jodi Arias was completely unprepared for Travis Alexander's final, desperate attempts to survive her murderous attacks.

It is Jodi Arias in her own words. She is, after all, the sole surviving firsthand witness to the murder of Travis Alexander.

She describes in gory detail Travis Alexander's violent and gruesome death:

Piecing Together the Truth Behind Jodi Arias' Lies -- The Details of Travis Alexander's Death - YouTube

This is it....this is as close as we will get to what REALLY happened that day. IMO
ETA
I know I quoted and commented on this again but I have to admit I never really sat through all the interrogation before...Flores has a very soft soothing voice (ok kind of sexy I will even go there :blushing:) and very non-judgmental tone. It is like a tone a counselor would use maybe..it gives the impression of wanting to help and listen to whatever you have to say. I would dare say it could lull someone into a possible false sense of security and get them to spill their guts. I am impressed to see this at work....and like I said I am pretty sure he got the closest to what actually happened as anyone will get. He deserves a lot of kudos for his interrogation style.....and for being soooooooooooooooo patient when listening to her just go on.and.on.and.on.

The consistency of this pattern is telling of something...just wonder what it is. :waitasec: Maybe she will be asked about this and we will see a grain of truth peek out there somewhere.

I was listening to the interviews and phone calls to refresh what she said before cross.

I realize its not a comical situation but I laughed my butt off, Flores asked her what kind of car she rented. She said a Ford Focus and it didn't have cruise control and she likes to have cruise control on a trip and the gps is different from her car at home. :floorlaugh:

Drives me insane. She cant just answer the question she has to add 10 other things that are of no consequence to the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaThemisProject