jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time he hit me! He had me on the floor under him between his legs! I knew this would be my last chance to be in that compromising position!
So I grabbed his inpotent jewels and squeezed harddddddd ouch! He screamed bloody murder lol
I still smile when I think of it! It's been 15 years. Actually I bust a giggle:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:great::rocker:
Having been in a similar situation (and responding in a similar way...) I salute and congratulate you!!! And I send big hugs out to all the abuse survivers (female AND male) that are out there!!

Now back to catching up with the 300 posts I'm behind on (there have been some rather interesting "exchanges" since last night....

She full on showered, probably sang while doing it.

I wonder if she took the time to do her hair in another style? Did Ryan say ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;XwSrIH-jvXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwSrIH-jvXc[/video]

at around :58 secs -1:00 mins
her hair
then directly afterwards her two little band aids. and he wiggles his two left fingers.

I think JM is doing an amazing job.
He may be my hero.

This week will be incredible. Please Please keep posting and TIA for links and theories; my pesky teaching hours m-th - unfortunately totally interfere with my following most of it live.( wah)

Who believes Jodi about parking the rental in the driveway? I'd think the room mates or neighbors would of seen it and told LE about it. I think it was down the street or the next block over.

The roommate has already stated that there was no car in the driveway. jmo

My apologies for repeating if this has been posted before. It's a 3D re-creation of the photo on Youtube. The characters are animated (not actual people), but it's still chilling to watch. I think you'd find it helpful, though, in understanding this picture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIvC0jIdzRs

I didn't get the photo at all for a while. I thought it was two images somehow spliced together.

Excellent re-enactment, thanks for sharing.

I did a recreation of that photo, too, and for my leg to appear as it does in that picture (straight), I had to stand bending forward from the waist directly over the head. The camera was 2' behind me on the floor. I do believe she was in the act of cutting his neck when that pic was taken.

Eh? I have heard of hunting wild animals, with guns and bows and such but can't say I have ever heard of anyone sodomizing wild animals.....

:gasp:

I will not make a sheep joke ....I will not make a sheep joke....I will not...........

The NEUUS85BNS purchases are Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 85 SPF sunscreen.

There are 2 facial cleaners, not 3; the picture you posted has a little bit of the receipt copied twice.

Does anyone know where she was when she made these Walmart purchases?

I agree. The "rope story" is a convenient fabrication in order to position the knife at the crime scene. The details of the story make no sense. As many people observe - most people seeking to cut a cloth rope use scissors.
Her convenient memory lapse regarding where the knife wound up is also telling.

The Murder Timeline:

Then JA would have us believe she darted into the closet with TA in hot pursuit. Miraculously she recalled the position of TA "fictitious" loaded gun which was situated high up on a shelf. With a single jump, she secured the loaded gun and immediately gained control of this gun - all while TA is in HOT PURSUIT- she appropriately grabbed the gun ( JA I suppose will explain she knew the gun was loaded based on her prior discovery as house cleaner). She then regains control of the situation by pointing the gun at TA and exhorting him to "stop".

Then TA as football linebacker tackles JA. One is of course given to wonder why a linebacker when confronted by someone wielding a loaded gun would choose to "tackle" rather than grab the hand with the gun. Nonetheless TA proceeds with a near perfect tackle of JA and as the two bodies descend to the ground - as if in a Sam Peckinpah "slow motion" scene - the gun discharges and alas TA is shot in the head. Wounded the monster continues to advance inexorably toward JA who then was shaking like a chihuahau.

THEN (jury is now out of breath following this intense scene) comes=
NOTHING.

Then comes "THE GREAT BLACK OUT"

During the "Great Black Out" - JA stabs TA 27 times, performs a near perfect decapitation, drags the 185 lb corpse back; inserts the corpse into the shower stall and begins the GREAT WASH UP.

JA cleans the corpse, and her hands and arms. She has to remove all of her bloody clothing - shoes, pants, shirt etc. She cleans the hallway as best as possible. She places the knife into the dishwasher. She begins a load of laundry. She stuffs all the bloody appurtenances into her bag.
Eventually JA --still "totally BLACKED OUT" --proceeds to load up her car with all the incriminating stuff. She starts the car and puts the car into DRIVE.

She drives out of the MESA suburb onto the Freeway heading towards Flagstaff AZ- about 200 miles north. Still totally blacked out, JA turns onto Freeway 40 due west through Kingman. Still blacked out JA drives another 150 miles west towards Las Vegas.

Then other miracles occur. JA comes to!!!!! THE GREAT BLACK OUT has finally ended. So this “GREAT BLACK OUT” lasted from about 5:30PM to around 11:00PM.
While “blacked out” JA was able to drive a car through town, find on ramps to the appropriate freeway, read signs that signal turn off to Fwy 40 leading to Kingman NV. She could drive a car at the appropriate speed in the appropriate lane of some 300 miles of road. If one counted the number of cognitive tasks JA achieved within this “black out” – it would number in the thousands.

Of course we all know JA has a perfect memory of TA murder, her cover up, and her desperate escape into the desert night

Just a couple of things (respectfully) to clear up. :) Most people who go from here (Mesa/Phoenix) either go to Flagstaff and then north to Page. From Page going west towards Kanab, Utah. Continuing west to St. George where she'd catch I-15 to Salt Lake, Utah.
The other route (which I suspect she took) is going north towards Flagstaff but turning west on Hwy 74 to Wickenburg. From there take Hwy 93 to I-40.
Go west on I-40 to Kingman where she'd take Hwy 95 to Las Vegas.
Kingman is in Arizona.

By going the Flagstaff then west on I-40 to Kingman route adds about 100 miles to the trip.

HTH

I am new to site, this being my first post. I have watched every day of the trial, if not live streaming, I will watch it on you-tube when I get home from work.
So getting to my point, yesterday I was watching JM's creation of the decoded message, and at one point, I went directly to JM's final creation (the complete message in correct order). I stopped the recording so I could read the message, and as I was reading, I realized that unless you knew what the message said, you would have stumbled as you were reading it because the message is broken up. I then turned on voice and heard JA read the message and she seemed to breeze through it.

So why don't all of you WSs try it. Turn off the sound and read it and if it was your first time. And then listen to Jodi read it. She was in her confident mode, but she well knew what that message said. I wonder if JM will be able to bring on a handwriting analysis on rebuttal.

Welcome!! Great People and Great Minds!!!

Courtship isn't just for the religious folk. Believe it or not back in the day men actually did the chasing. They picked up the phone, took the risk, called the female, asked her out on a date, he picked up her and took her out and treated her. If he wanted to spend time with her he had to make the effort and get on her calendar. There was no insta-dating or IMing then hookups. There was real dating. Courting!

Now the roles are all jumbled up into a mosh pit and the concept of being courted has faded away. Jodi using the term was spew-worthy because there was nothing resembling 'courtship' going on between her and TA or any guy she was 'hanging out with.'

i met DH right after college - so i'm out of it. are you saying this doesn't happen anymore? for real....that can't be right?!:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal