jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the friend of Travis' that was the NRA guy, said they went shooting together and Travis did not have his own gun. He always borrowed a gun from his friend. He said if he had gotten a gun, he would have been showing it off, that he was at Travis' house a week before he was murdered. He also said he would not have bought a .25 because they're not really good for anything.

Right! And just like TA consulted his roommate who knew about digital cameras on which one to get for his Cancun trip, I am sure TA would consult with his gun enthusiast friend before getting a gun. And I am also sure that friend would never recommend a 25 caliber!
MOO

How do I say this tactfully ?

Travis was a virgin. (no penetration before)
*I believe he was.

Think about it... *eew
JA had been around the block, I think she offered anal
because she knew that "type" of sex would be??? umm snug.

If you get my drift...MOO
I'm not a guy so I really don't know if it really makes a difference
to a man, but I have heard men I know say that is why they like
to go in the out door once know a while...

Maybe there truly is no difference ?

Snug and Jodi don't belong in the same sentence, I'm considering that's where she hid a change of clothes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi sure does spend a lot of $$$ for someone who has none.

I have asked female friends about it as well and that have said they like it, and some of them do it to avoid pregnancy... :waitasec:

What the heck is wrong with condoms, BCP,IUD,diaphragms,suppositories, noraplant?

Hey Zeno, awesome post (re: the great black out!)

one more thing:

Arias also never got blood anywhere but in the bedroom.. there was only one small little dot found by the dresser... which means (cue drum roll) that she cleaned herself up entirely before leaving the room and LOCKING IT. (and positioning dog gate in front of the stairs per roommate in investigative report)

how inconvenient she left that big ole palm print on the wall and score one for Travis as he was able to rip one of the hairs out of head (forensics say the bulb was attached to the hair).

Personally, I wouldn't doubt that she cleaned herself up over Travis using that cup. Rinse both of them at the same time.

Who believes Jodi about parking the rental in the driveway? I'd think the room mates or neighbors would of seen it and told LE about it. I think it was down the street or the next block over.

Or at least on the street, in my opinion.....that is, assuming she had not messed with the license plates yet. If she had already done that, it would have been a safer place in the driveway.

MOO

I haven't, and to me, that looks like her back and her arm. It looks like a picture of her stabbing him, not dragging him, to me. But I can't see a foot in that picture.

Beth Karas claimed she could see a foot in the picture in court, but I can't see it.

My apologies for repeating if this has been posted before. It's a 3D re-creation of the photo on Youtube. The characters are animated (not actual people), but it's still chilling to watch. I think you'd find it helpful, though, in understanding this picture: [video=youtube;rIvC0jIdzRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIvC0jIdzRs[/video]

I didn't get the photo at all for a while. I thought it was two images somehow spliced together.

Personally, I wouldn't doubt that she cleaned herself up over Travis using that cup. Rinse both of them at the same time.

She full on showered, probably sang while doing it.

I wonder if she took the time to do her hair in another style? Did Ryan say ?

Snug and Jodi don't belong in the same sentence, I'm considering that's where she hid a change of clothes!

I don't know about that. Sex was all she had going for her. Kegals were probably her friend.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

No, no, she JUMPED up for the gun. I would like to have JM ask her to demonstrate her jumping skills for the jury. :)

Didn't she say her "brain scrambles" and she can't remember stuff when "men like... Travis" are screaming at her? In her version, wasn't Travis screaming at her? How did her scrambled brain remember there was a gun in the closet (a loaded gun at that)? :rolleyes:

My apologies for repeating if this has been posted before. It's a 3D re-creation of the photo on Youtube. The characters are animated (not actual people), but it's still chilling to watch. I think you'd find it helpful, though, in understanding this picture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIvC0jIdzRs

I didn't get the photo at all for a while. I thought it was two images somehow spliced together.

wow. i've wondered for awhile if it's possible he was mortally wounded but alive in that picture. this makes me think it's quite possible. thanks.

This cup thing has never made sense to me. She has a bloody body in the shower, and she is covered in blood. Surely she would turn the shower on, if it wasn't still running, to clean up, not use a cup? Doesn't look like she attempted to clean up the basin. The water line on the bottom of the box in the closet suggests the shower remained on and flooded the floors. Why the cup? :waitasec:

I think it was on a soap ledge in the shower stall and simply fell off.

I don't know about that. Sex was all she had going for her. Kegals were probably her friend.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

You haven't seen the photos..... I was talking about hole 2 of 3

Didn't she say her "brain scrambles" and she can't remember stuff when "men like... Travis" are screaming at her? In her version, wasn't Travis screaming at her? How did her scrambled brain remember there was a gun in the closet (a loaded gun at that)? :rolleyes:

she doesn't seem to find much differentiation between an indoor talking voice, loud voice, yelling, and screaming...

She full on showered, probably sang while doing it.

I wonder if she took the time to do her hair in another style? Did Ryan say ?

You know, my thought was she colored her hair and rinsed it over him. But, figured all those chems would've been found. ;)

It seems pretty clear (to me) that one of JM's objectives is to impeach JA's credibility - I wonder if he can (or will) dismantle the whole 'peeping' event:

First of all, it isn't reasonable to believe that anyone would keep their own Social Security card in a box - stored in someone else's garage. Particularly a person you aren't dating or related to. Even so, it doesn't fly imv.

Plus, I believe there is evidence that she did get that job at P. F. Chang's, (the left-over chicken story could probably be verified by roommates at the time) so she submitted her card to them after retrieving it from where she knew where it was all along. (Wait - what employers require the physical card, anyway? I think I've only ever provided my number... not my card. So even more weight against her little story).

I believe she was surveilling Travis' house hours (even days) prior to the "my SS card is in your garage" nonsense, and probably on her last trip past his house saw an unfamiliar car - or somehow got word that Travis had 'company'.

I think the reality of what really happened that night was a classic example of her stalking behaviour. She was keeping track of him, and she had to go see (or interrupt) what he was doing - especially with a woman.

I don't recall seeing any texts (doesn't mean one doesn't exist, certainly) about her asking Travis about looking for her card that night - and WHY would he tell her "sure", come to the house - while he's making out with his date. Somehow JA expects others to believe this?

There is no way she confronted him about it in his laundry room soon after - saying she wouldn't be like Deanna, and that THAT would somehow make him flip out, run to his room and bang his head, then assault her. Oh - and apologize saying it was just 'some girl' from Phoenix and he wouldn't see her again. As if he owed that to JA? Only in her mind... not his.

As someone mentioned before - one of her strategies with men is to do something, leave something, forget something, do favors, etc. for the purpose of staying connected, having to be in contact. That's the only reason she 'bought' Travis' car. The only reason she cleaned his house was to have access to every inch of it without being accused of snooping but doing just that. And doing it with no one around.

I think more evidence of JA's stalking and/or obsessiveness (without reciprocation - note the tone in Travis' texts re the car swap. Flat. Distant. Annoyed if anything) would be extremely helpful for the prosecution, even if circumstantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes