jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks exactly the same when they are walking AWAY from her...at the backs of her heads. And in her twisted evil brain she probably thinks she is making some kind of contact.

Does she ever communicate with her family and/or friends in the courtroom?

I don't know how other inmates haven't tried to take her out. Not that *I* would... but I can't imagine living in the same quarters with this ...thing... day in and day out dealing with whatever BS shenanigans she creates and not losing it. Especially the tweaked violent criminals like herself. I guess the female inmates are more like a sorority than the men who have no problem jumping each other. But really... living with this monster...... something's gotta give.

A women's prison is a whole different world. In all probability they don't even dislike her. Her man was going to take another woman to Cancun so she took him out. They won't mind that. Now if she had hurt a child, it would be a different story.

If she gets life in prison, my guess is that she'll do fine, unfortunately. She will know how to ingratiate herself with staff and fellow inmates. And in a strange way, lifers and correctional officers are allies. The staff doesn't want a lot of disturbance and neither do lifers. They let newcomers know that they need to calm down and not cause the kind of trouble that leads to lock downs, loss of privileges for the whole pod, and inspections of every cell for contraband. I've noticed that after awhile the staff forgets why someone is there and just responds positively to people who do what they are told and don't cause trouble.

I would hate prison and so would everyone else here but we're not like Jodi. If she gets life, she'll adapt.

Choked her unconscious the week she moved...

Did anyone hear: was that TO Arizona or back to Cali? TIA

Wonder why she's so interested in wearing black in these cross days.

As soon as I saw her this morning, katie, I wondered the same thing. Why not a little girlie blue? Goth? Seriousness. Mourning -- <gag>?

They have been talking about her dayam finger for an hour now. Do you think the jury likes her -- at all? Any feel for that?

.... and what's with this break the judge just called?? Pee run or something else? <sigh>

I missed why they are taking a short break. Is the Bailiff handing out medicaiton to the gallery that have to endure this BS from her?

why does she tell the story of him coming after her when the pictures show that he was in the shower when he was attacked? and it all happened within what 44 seconds between the time he was in the shower and then dragged down the hallway? why doesnt juan put up the pics with timestamps and make her describe what happened with the pictures as evidence of what happened?

I don't think I've heard this particular rendition of the choking incident. Must be another Jodi A Remix about to drop.

Katie, in your opinion is TA"s brother staring @ the killer when he looks straight ahead, as he is now?

He choked her until she lost consciousness?
Is this new?

this is the event she dreamed up during direct. we hadn't heard that he'd almost killed her. she used those words and came up with this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45