jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...long time follower of FCA trial... Vowed never to get involved again....so I basically know nothing about this case other than basic facts...that said...turning into the trial....I find the Prosecutor as a very derisive, rude and disrespectful person. I don't see the girl on trial as lying, manipulative or evil. If she is all these things and I don't know this.....this guy isn't portraying her as such and his demeanor caused me to turn off the tv

If you knew the details you wouldn't feel that way. Jodi Arias is a liar AND a killer.

O.M.G - She smiled because Travis would have? And it would be all over the internet! :banghead:

There is nothing to be upset about?

Smile and say cheese?

W.T.F?????

I believe TA would be smiling if he had killed her first. JMO

With every effort Nurmi makes to keep her arm from the needle, she inches herself closer to it, IMO.

WOW.

Cause Travis was a happy smiling guy!
Never mean or abusive.

If i were Matt i would be packing to leave town right now

I would be getting an attorney and begging for a deal....and then I would testify against her TRUTHFULLY!!

Jodi's light, almost endearing spirit during those early television interviews spotlights her overriding belief that she could charm her way out of prison, much less the gas chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nunyabiznazz