jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else noticing, bigtime, the difference in words being used by the HLNers today? The ONLY place you will get total coverage of the trial....blah blah....actually I am loving the live feed from azcentral, thank you very much! TruTV lost me a while back except for this trial and now HLN is off my list. I loved it when they had, at the bottom of the screen, "You won't miss a minute! We promise!"

This is hard to take. Nurmi has to be the most boring attorney I have ever listened to.
Not to mention, JA being one of the most dangerous people I have ever listened to.

Anyone else noticing, bigtime, the difference in words being used by the HLNers today? The ONLY place you will get total coverage of the trial....blah blah....actually I am loving the live feed from azcentral, thank you very much! TruTV lost me a while back except for this trial and now HLN is off my list. I loved it when they had, at the bottom of the screen, "You won't miss a minute! We promise!"

So, HLN's coverage will end around 11:00 p.m. giving all the commercials they run. Yikes. :waitasec:

Interesting how JA has suddenly learned to understand English again, since her constant trouble in understanding anything JM asked her last week.

Thanks everyone for explaining what Nurmi is doing. There for a moment I felt like he was smarter than me.:rocker:

Yes, Nurmi.....we understand what their sex life included; anal, vaginal, oral, hand, sleep, awake, happy, chair, bed, naughty,

She is using the word intimidation.. they're now using the words a DV expert will be using... This is sooooo scripted and rehearsed...
Excuse me.. I have to regurgitate!

Did any of you notice her looking at her hand in the beginning right after she sat down? I thought that was interesting since they talked about that right away.

Hoped we wouldn't get back to the same old Nurmi, but apparently this defense attorney thinks bad sex is a justified reason to kill a man.

Blame it on the erection that found it's way into the wrong hole in the middle of the night. I mean seriously, we have to keep hearing which hole! Sorry, I'm trying not to be obscene, but there is not much to report from this morning, but more of this sex Jodi kept allowing to happen.

Oh, and Travis was really a wonderful, kind man that always built up Jodi's self esteem. This must be the reason she killed him, huh.

Interesting how JA has suddenly learned to understand English again, since her constant trouble in understanding anything JM asked her last week.

Simply amazing isn't it ??
All those months of rehearsals with Nurmi really show.

Today with Nurmi, JA is able to understand basic questions & reply with (most of the time) non-rambling answers that are actually relevant to whatever question that was asked.
She's still boring as a rock ... But her non-relevant rambling is somewhat curtailed with Nurmi.

This must be so evident to the jury ... they must be acutely aware of how rehearsed JA sounds with Nurmi today... VS the "playing dumb" and hostility act she put Juan thru last week.

Apologize for OT. Brand new Samsung tablet. Can't watch any of the live streaming, Have installed UStrem

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

This might have been brought up before (there are just toooo many posts to read every one of them), but LEGALLY speaking (lawyers, please!):

Hypothetically -

1) Let's say I am on the fence about her "self-defense" claim (which I am not, so don't bombard me - I personally don't buy it for a minute), and

2) JA was telling the truth on cross that it was just her "perception" that he was chasing her, although she never saw him, and

3) that she shot him first as she claims, although the gun accidentally going off while he's tackling her is iffy at best,

4) then isn't JA the aggressor, according to her version, since the only thing according to her story he did was throw her on the ground (with one foot in the shower) and she got away without him catching her, and Travis tackling her is HIS self-defense against the gun being pointed at him? How does that become HER self-defense?

Because at the point where she reaches the bedroom door without him near her, according to her claim, she could have turned left and ran out to safety. Doesn't her claim that she ran into the closet instead, allegedly putting her directly in harm's way, negate the self-defense issue?

I'd love to hear our lawyers' take on that....

Apologize in Advance for off topic. Brand new Samsung galaxy. Can't live Stream anything. Have installed you stream

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Simply amazing isn't it ??
All those months of rehearsals with Nurmi really show.

Today with Nurmi, JA is able to understand basic questions & reply with (most of the time) non-rambling answers that are actually relevant to whatever question that was asked.
She's still boring as a rock ... But her non-relevant rambling is somewhat curtailed with Nurmi.

This must be so evident to the jury ... they must be acutely aware of how rehearsed JA sounds with Nurmi today... VS the "playing dumb" and hostility act she put Juan thru last week.

Maybe Juan talks too fast & uses too many big words for JA to understand, and that's why Nurmi speaks so annoyingly slow.... ;)

Ok IDK what's worse...

Listening to Numbing Nurmi AGAIN REHASHING
HLNs new crap coverage
That my laptop has virus ie locked up
or
I can't get a love stream on my flippin kindle!!!!

Didn't she allege she cut her hand on a glass while getting a drink of water in the night? And she chose a margarita glass for that? Absurd.

Haha Vinnie talking about the defendant's "booboo"
:laughcry:

HLN News and Views ‏@HLNTV
Vinnie: I have 3 big problems with Jodi Arias' story http://bit.ly/XGBgeK

and a piece of that article:

Problem # 3 for me is Arias’ memory gaps. I am not an expert in PTSD or memory, however, I do possess some level of common sense. When a defendant can remember a strawberry frappuccino from six years ago, but can’t remember any of the circumstances that make her look bad or guilty, I am skeptical. Selective amnesia never plays well in a courtroom, especially coming from an admitted killer. Her lack of recall regarding the brutal stab wounds, slit throat, and cover-up speaks volumes to me. If the jury agrees, then Jodi Arias has no chance of acquittal and will end up begging this jury to spare her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname