jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
(bringing this over from last thread)

real quick before we get started:

Have we ever seen the email TA sent to JA shortly before she killed him? The one that his friends asked him if he was afraid she would hurt him over?

(if not,I wonder why?)

TIA :)

Does anyone think the sex tape was a set up?

Why would she record him otherwise?

But--if a set up, a set up for what?

Was that tape recorded in May?
  • Yes.
  • I can't think of another reason - especially considering I believe she's very likely disordered.
  • Control, power, intimidation, manipulation, blackmail. An ace in her back pocket.
  • May 10th.

I hope Nurmi finishes redirect today. That's all I can say till he's done. Just the thought of him going 'I'm a little confused' and 'Let's back up a little bit' Oh.my.Gosh...

Good luck on staying awake and calm today everyone!

At first I thought it was just part of her mooning over him, something she could play back and listen to later, the way a lot of girls will save voice messages left by a guy and listen to them over and over. Lately I'm more convinced it was to play to Travis' other potential love interests and say, "see, he's a perv," or, "look, he's really into me, not you."

Good morning, everyone!

I'm going to try this method today instead of the toothpicks.

images

I wonder if she recorded it after she learned of his visit to the Bishop?

I wish I could take credit for this, but some other WSer came up with this. Jodi went on many road trips, and evidentially didn't carry gas with her for those. She didn't have any gas cans of her own it seems.
Why carry them on this trip?? Premeditation is a slam dunk.

Good point. I hope JM brings this up.

does anyone know the dates of these miraculous torn out pages? aren't they from april to june of 2008?

she hadn't even seen TA since april so why would she tear out pages he wasn't around to read?

Jodi recorded it so she could play it for any future girlfriends of Travis.

she had a plan for it...Jodi has a plan for everything.

Very true. She does have an incredible mind, luckily so does Martinez. Nurmi gives me a headache. I am OK with being at work today and not have to listen to his drone. I was surprised yesterday there were no bombshells yesterday. This is the defense that never was.

does anyone know the dates of these miraculous torn out pages? aren't they from april to june of 2008?

she hadn't even seen TA since april so why would she tear out pages he wasn't around to read?

in preparation to commit murder?

I have azcentral on and Chris Williams says "Arias now on stand 1 1/2 times longer than entire pros case time."

Hi guys. I think the sex tapes certainly were part of a preplan, whatever it was at the time. I suspect that she wanted to blow Travis up in the Mormon world if she felt she needed to in order to get him to do what she wanted.

O/T -could someone take a sec to tell me how you attatch GIF's in your post. I have one as my siggy but forget how I got it there. Someone sent me the link. I have a macbook pro, so I don't know where to save it.

Yesterday on JVM's program she had a former co-worker of Jodi's on who stated that Jodi would often drive from CA to Mesa Arizona after her shift. It wasn't something new that she did on that particular day she killed him. she said that Jodi was on the phone with him often during her shift every day she worked.

I think it was definitely a set-up. I remember JM asking JA a question of what she was going to do with the tape, and he had made a mention about putting it on the internet. She said she didn't know how to do that from the phone, but it stuck out to me for some reason. It made me wonder if she got into his FB and put something on it concerning the tape. :waitasec: I think he figured her out at the end, and he was done. The only thing that trumps that thought is the sex pictures. I often thought that she posed for those pics on her own, but the one of her in pigtails seems to be taken from someone standing at the edge of the bed. Was he willing to let her back in his bed after blackmailing him through FB. I have no idea what was going through his mind. I guess I am getting too old to understand.

I think the sex tape is ridiculous. I mean it proves nothing in my opinion except that Jodi felt a need to tape Travis for what ever reason and she played dumb. I think it is not uncommon to have dirty sex talk with your partner..I mean give me a break we all have done this right? Well at least a lot of people I know have done this, and quite frankly I have heard a lot worse and known people who were a lot more kinky than this, so I don't get it. I see no abuse. It seems to me that Jodi likes everyone knowing that her and Travis Had a sexual relationship that was hot and kinky..like she feels she has to brag about it or something. This is also why I feel that she wanted to have sex with him before she killed him because somewhere in her sick mind it made her feel good knowing that she was the Last woman who ever had sex with him and that he died afterwards in his sexual sin. JMO... Very evil sick woman.

I agree SweetT, and I'm so glad when Juan pointed out that these fantasies no more represented reality OR intent, anymore than did her alleged "joking around" when she threatened Travis with physical violence in her texts. By getting Jodi to downplay the sex tape content to mere "fantasy" he dilutes the poison of any claims Jodi is making about the comments Travis made about schoolgirls. If SHE is only joking around then by same token so was he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member