jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having my mom over today, while she's also following the trial... When we are together she tends to talk more than listen.

So please take good notes:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This trial has caused oh so many arguments between me and my mom. Like I said before.....lord help us if there is someone on the jury like my mother.

I tend to keep our conversations, about the trial, on the phone.....so I can hang up on her when I get angry.

:moo:

Does anyone think the sex tape was a set up?

Why would she record him otherwise?

But--if a set up, a set up for what?

Was that tape recorded in May?

I believe the sex tape was a set up for sure.

"what's a cream pie?"
and she asks him to repeat himself a couple of times...just to make sure it is recorded nice and clear.

Why? Because she was planning on using it against him so that no "good Mormon" girl would ever want him. Travis' whole life were his Mormon friends and his PPL business (which included a lot of his Mormon friends). That tape would have ruined so many relationships, current and future as well as his business relationships.

I just read somewhere that Jodi asked Aaron(Travis`best friend) if they could go visit Travis' home after the murder. Is this true???

Did I hear that right last night??? Did Bryan Carr REALLY get on NG last night and say that Jodi's ninja story is STILL the one she's really going with? That she is in jail going fr a self defense acquittal all to spare her family from the ninja's FOUR YEARS LATER???!

I almost fell out of my chair laughing - this guy is too much. He's WOC - way outta control

He's also the one who busted out Jodi's lil bro with a poem he posted about Jodi being poison.

I've been trying to get up to speed on this but still have a couple questions.
1. What was the fight about in April 2008 between Travis and Jodi where he told her that she had gone too far with her lies and it couldn't be mended?
2. What was it about some girlfriend getting a John Doe letter? What did it say
3. Something about an ex GF of Matts and something Jodi did? Never figured that one out either.

I agree SweetT, and I'm so glad when Juan pointed out that these fantasies no more represented reality OR intent, anymore than did her alleged "joking around" when she threatened Travis with physical violence in her texts. By getting Jodi to downplay the sex tape content to mere "fantasy" he dilutes the poison of any claims Jodi is making about the comments Travis made about schoolgirls. If SHE is only joking around then by same token so was he.

It's so sad for Travis too. Can you imagine the mortification of having your most private thoughts or fantasies splayed out before God and everyone?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Nurmi has arrived with gray suit and weird greenish patterned tie. We await everyone else still. #JodiArias

Hello Everyone:seeya:

I was bummed out by the DT yesterday, today is gonna feel like one of those groundhog days! Oh well, here we go. :(

I am posting a side by side of JA hand, it's somewhat small, but I don't know how to increase size without losing pixels.

JA Finger.jpg

*** Nursebeeme***
all of the live streaming links in the first post are broken.

Not that I feel bad for JA or anything but you can just tell that Nurmi is going through the motions and really doesn't care much about this case.

I believe the sex tape was a set up for sure.

"what's a cream pie?"
and she asks him to repeat himself a couple of times...just to make sure it is recorded nice and clear.

Why? Because she was planning on using it against him so that no "good Mormon" girl would ever want him. Travis' whole life were his Mormon friends and his PPL business (which included a lot of his Mormon friends). That tape would have ruined so many relationships, current and future as well as his business relationships.

Like do any of us really believe she had no clue what that was? GMAB! I notice she also tried very hard to make her voice seem child like. She is a good actress, she needs an Oscar ...In more ways than one.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias' mother and aunt have taken their usual spots in the front row. Trial should begin in 10 minutes or so.

BBM

This brings up a point. I've never worked in a restaurant/bar, but I have worked for a construction company. Their insurance company got pretty hot under the collar about unreported injuries. They really didn't like it if someone started claiming for surgery or physical therapy for an injury that had occurred months ago and they knew nothing about it. Perhaps somebody here who has waitressed/bartended can tell us what they think the common practice is.

Someone has probably already answered this (the threads moves too fast for me sometimes) but I used to own several fast food franchises. If my managers even heard the word OUCH from staff they had to write a report, photograph the injury if visible and the equipment/area that caused it, snip a clip from our surveillance cameras if they captured the incident, and send it to me within 12 hours so that I could report it to our worker's comp insurance company. I don't know if every operator is so demanding, but if not they should be - I estimate it protected us from bogus lawsuits at least a dozen times during my years in business.

yes, it's true... :(

Doesn't that scream 'guilty'? An innocent person who HAD to defend herself by killing another would never ever want to go back to the house where it all took place. Never!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther