jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Jodi's work injured finger, is it possible that prosecution could call her ex employer as a witness?

Not that I feel bad for JA or anything but you can just tell that Nurmi is going through the motions and really doesn't care much about this case.

i think he cares. this would be a huge win for him in his new private practice. i think he cares a lot.

Lisa received a little dity from Jodi (says she didn't,but give it what ever weight you want)
calling her a *advertiser censored* and other things. Lisa testified in court about the tire slashing and Jodi always seemed to know when she and Travis were together.

Jodi went to "talk" to a woman MM was seeing after he and Jodi broke up. She found out about her when she went back to the library and pushed the back button on the computer he was using. Said he was cheating on her.

Thank you! I already have radaronline up but I know some people rely on those links. When they are copied and pasted, they truncate and don't work.

Thank you again. :rocker:

a little trick is paste it in here and its full. Then back space over the www. or the http:// get those off and then the full link stays, but the person needs to copy paste it and add www.

Thank you! I've been searching like crazy trying to find that date. Unfortunately when you google the words "phone sex" you don't end up with favorable results. :blushing:

so true! You might need to Google.. "phone sex, national anthem"

I didn't watch yesterday.....was there anything presented that proved the torn out journal pages were indeed torn from that journal? I doubt it was a composition book, was it? If not there would be no way of telling where the pages were torn out. Was that obvious, that she most likely amde all that stuff up?

Not that I feel bad for JA or anything but you can just tell that Nurmi is going through the motions and really doesn't care much about this case.

I believe he was going to open a new practice just when the state appointed him. He tried to get out and the state said no. The previous appointed attorney Victoria Washington, recused herself due to previoulsy representing someone else involved in this case. She filed a motion to withdraw and it was granted. Jodi then tried to represent herself and the court appointed Nurmi to assist. When Jodi changed her mind and asked for an attorney, that is when Nurmi tried to withdraw and was denied.
He's STUCK WITH HER!

Does anyone think the sex tape was a set up?

Why would she record him otherwise?

But--if a set up, a set up for what?

Was that tape recorded in May?

In my opinon it was for black-mail. She was either going to use it against him with the LDS church, or with one of his lady friends.

I just read somewhere that Jodi asked Aaron(Travis`best friend) if they could go visit Travis' home after the murder. Is this true???

I believe that happened when she came back for the memorial. Creepy, huh??

Good morning/afternoon everybody!!! Here we go again....may we have many of juans voir dires and sustained objections today! Oh yeah-- and Mike!!!!!!! :great:

I can't understand only 4 days a week, these delays, long lunch breaks, court ending at 4:30 p.m. Just can't.

You know, sometimes I do think that. Then I watch him pull a stunt like the tape yesterday, and watch how he seems to like all the sex talk, and almost change my mind.

Question for those that use u stream on their phone. when I turn on ustream and get it going. But then go to another screen, it turns off. Is there a way I can make it do in the background by going and doing another screen?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

would it be rude if i kept one earphone in when my guests arrive :innocent: prob wont miss much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal