jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just mute Jean.....IS is having a "defense is wonderful" and JM is awful day. Jean is mesmerized by Jodi. Just as she was with Casey A.

She was the same way with defendant, Melanie McGuire! The woman who killed her husband, cut him up in pieces, put him in a suitcase and threw the suitcases in the Chesapeake Bay. Throughout the trial Jean referred to Melanie as being "LOVELY".

I'm not quite sure what that Fed Prosecutor is saying on InSession. He's saying JM isn't doing a very good job, and he's not sure what he's doing. Well, what JM is trying to do, in between the anti-Evelyn Woods reading class (i.e., how to read slow without really trying), and objections over the journal every 2 seconds, is to try to prove that JA was a stalker, a liar, etc. Sometimes I wonder about other people's perception vs. mine. I do wish though that this cross wasn't so choppy....

Well it is going to be choppy because that is Nurmi's intentions to make it that way.

But it will not deter Juan Martinez.

:seeya: :seeya: :seeya: :seeya: :seeya: Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!! :seeya: :seeya: :seeya: :seeya: :seeya:
hello_zps57b70c38.jpg

Probably. Female stalkers? I think so, yes. Need it again? Oh well, just in case. :) It's a good one to repeat.

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/0...-is-stalking-and-can-men-be-stalked-by-women/

Thanks for the link again but TRUST ME I've read all the articles even posted the one about Rethinking Female Sociopathy on thread this morning...

But THANK YOU for posting info.. you provided me with some valuable information to help a friend of mine dealing with HC BPD.

YOU ROCK :rocker:

a wee bit only because of how long it takes them to read and then over and over sidebars...they've had four years---this can't be the first time they have see those journals....

Ahhh, yes, but it is the first time they've heard where Juan is taking JA with those entries. Not defending the indefensible, just saying. :)

Is there an extended lunch or something, Judge told the jury 1:25 like she usually does then I ripped off my earphones and ran outside to have my 'satisfied' cigarette. LOL

i was so glad when they took her journal away...she doesn't need to look at other entries of the past.....only what is in front of her...

PS How do u refresh tapatalk? I keep having to go back a page then forward. Pulling down doesn't work. Am I missing something?

When you're reading a thread, there is a box with an arrow coming out of it at the right hand side of the screen at the top. If you click that, it gives you the refresh option. Took me forever to figure that out.

Wow, what a bad day to oversleep! I had trouble sleeping last night. Thank you for the media thread which helps us catch up.

May I just say: I heard on NG they were doing some seating re-arranging in the courtroom. Was this to add some bleachers for Juan's cheering squad? And are they taking applications?

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

OMG Weebles you are just the BEST! I missed this whole morning and I really appreciate you taking the time to write this down!

The state starts with getting her to admit (saying?) her sister's dumb? Was her sister there in the court room? What was the point of that??

To get JA to admit she holds Travis to a different standard. It's okay for JA to call Angela names- but when Travis made fun of her grandfathers name she was in tears. He called her out on her double standard immediately.

She was the same way with defendant, Melanie McGuire! The woman who killed her husband, cut him up in pieces, put him in a suitcase and threw the suitcases in the Chesapeake Bay. Throughout the trial Jean referred to Melanie as being "LOVELY".

I have often wondered if Jean has some deep seeded issues with men in general. She seems to believe abuse if someone just says they were abused without have one damn fact to prove it.

IMO

I just wanted to say that Juan Martinez ROCKS! He is going to force Arias to admit to each and every lie by putting her own words in front of her from the transcript & her journal. She is used to getting away with, well, murder by this crazymaking "correction" she does--"Did you buy the gun on Monday?" "Well, I decided to buy the gun on Sunday, and then I called my father to discuss it with him very early on Monday, then I Googled the gun store about an hour or so later--I think it was an hour, it might have been 59 minutes later--and then, yes, I believe I picked out a gun." The only way to refute this kind of gaslighting is to have solid evidence in your hand--literally. She will insist on the lie until she is forced to read the transcript or watch the video of her telling a different story.

Juan is onto her games, and despite her little tantrum antics of reading as slowly as possible, she is is not getting her out of the truth. Travis deserves that.

I wish the Judge would STEP UP. Gosh. Can she not do anything confidently, timely and with conviction!?

I hate to do this to you guys, but I just tuned in when she was "reading" and stalling...what did I miss this morning?? Can anybody give me a quick synopsis??

Quick Synopsis: JM proved she called other people names, but applied a different standard to Travis.

JM proved she snuck around outside his house and peeked in his window at a time she said she had broken up with him and saw him with a girl and had to confront him about it. Again, different standard, she could date, he couldn't. (I may not have this quite right.)

JM proved she said she was always monogamous with Travis, but was with Ryan Burns before she supposedly knew Travis was dead (dates were involved), so that was not monogamous.

JM proved that Jodi lied about how her finger was hurt (she testified previously Travis kicked it). He proved she had told three different stories to different people about how it was hurt.

Her own journal entries between significant dates of supposed abuse by Travis indicated nothing noteworthy had been entered.

Jodi very passive-agressive, defiant, insolent.

Ahhh, yes, but it is the first time they've heard where Juan is taking JA with those entries. Not defending the indefensible, just saying. :)

Is there an extended lunch or something, Judge told the jury 1:25 like she usually does then I ripped off my earphones and ran outside to have my 'satisfied' cigarette. LOL

I just want to know whats in the journals that is causing defense to be a wee bit nervous

I am so glad JM is showing the lies she told about Travis. He is the only voice Travis has now...GO Juan/Travis.....

She would have been much better off keeping her poor little meek Jodi facade.......this arrogant Jodi is playing right into Juan's hands!!

Nurmi needs a break to coach jodi on her demeanor and those journal entries. I firmly believe Nurmi put her on the stand knowing that she was going to lie. I believe he helped craft those lies too. can any of the lawyers tell us if this is something that happens but is swept under the rug? Like is this kind of thing done but kinda unspoken....

I believe. My opinion only, but many if not all defense lawyers have not ethics. Win at all costs! I believe Nancy Grace said to a caller, can't remember the callers question, something about whether the DT knew Jodi's answer, Nancy said he (the defense team) orchestrated it. my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member