jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the girlfriend of the woman (Donovan Bering) that's been sitting with JA's mother with the short spikey hair. I believe she was in jail with JA for a time. I think she was supposed to be the go-between for whoever the magazine was intended. She was accused of arson of her business.

She sounds like a wonderful woman.

It seems she is sitting up there laughing or smiling...What is going on with that? Does she just feel confident? Does she like that the Prosecutor is all hyped up and she is calm?

Sociopaths/narcissists can't bear to let people see them as less than the absolute finest - as they are in their own minds. She allowed her own attorney to blather on and on about stuff because it was all candy coated and made her the star of the show because she was the poor abused victim.

When JM got ahold of her, he is making her look like the liar she is and to try to recover from it, she had to act like it was just rolling off her back. She can't allow the jury to see her sweating.

This is a classic case of how a sociopath acts!

Pray for me guys. Im waiting for my own big decision in a domestic violence case. Waiting for the judge to tell me if my client and her baby will be protected. I hope all went well today with the cross. Can't wait to se it!
I wish you, and your client the best of luck - I wish it wasn't up to a decision, prayers, and luck. Sincerely hope it goes well - thoughts are with you.

He is, but I am almost positive that he used to be a prosecutor as well. So he is pretty objective. I love him. I think he is very smart and very fair. JMO

Joey is my favorite defense attorney. He is so intelligent and very fair as you say.

imo

So when a man tells Jodi it's over, she hears: lah lah lah lah lah....lahlalala...

:giggle: Juan had her steaming mad today. She may have looked like she was smiling, but I could see the steam pouring out of her ears.

I bet her defense team are kicking themselves in butt for not paying closer attention to the mags, IMO.

Star had the page number references for the photography mag where the messages were written in the folded margins. She has already learned contraband smuggling from jail.
This is why she deserves the death penalty (in addition to the premeditated and brutal nature of this crime of course). If she gets LWOP she will adapt too easily.

HLN is discussing this as though it is a sports match ... who is winning and who is losing ... disgusting.

Think they're gonna have Matt identify her as a blonde prior to the trip to get her "nails" done?

Bingo!!!

Seems to me that was the coded message. He effed up what she has been saying for 2 years---that her hair was BROWN--when she stopped to see him before going to kill Travis!

Wow! Juan sure left her in a three-day tail spin!

Dyed her hair in Salinas? Why did I never think of that.

Because you are not a psychopath.

Today was amazing. I never expected witness tampering with secret messages in magazines. I never expected more information to come out about her trip "on her way to kill Travis".

Ann Campbell - pretty sure saw her in courtroom today b/c she was on ABC news this am I was looking to see if she was there.

she looks like she's cracking...does she look like she's cracking to anyone else?? Sorry I keep posting so much I'm just so excited! I'm just waiting for her to burst into maniacal laughter like the Joker or Voldemort or something

..... And her hair turns into snakes... Like Medusa!...:what:

Pray for me guys. Im waiting for my own big decision in a domestic violence case. Waiting for the judge to tell me if my client and her baby will be protected. I hope all went well today with the cross. Can't wait to se it!
Sending prayers gitana1! :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member