Jodi Arias Trial: the weekend discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the post on previous thread as doggie door as easy entry for stalker into the home. I would triple dare anyone to try to put your face through my doggie door!

I hope the jury is not watching Nancy Grace. The defence should order a mistrial based on her show.

Aaron Dewey is his name. He's on NG right now dishing stuff on knowing Jodi's BS.

I saw the post on previous thread as doggie door as easy entry for stalker into the home. I would triple dare anyone to try to put your face through my doggie door!

My neighbor was constantly locking himself out of his house, he would knock on my door, to borrow my very young son. He would have my son who was about 4 years old crawl thru the door dog and unlock his front door! Lol

I'm not crafty with maps and I can't look at any more crime scene photos but I wanted to post a little something to kick off the weekend thread, so....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

YUM!

I'm not crafty with maps and I can't look at any more crime scene photos but I wanted to post a little something to kick off the weekend thread, so....
2m4p00p.jpg

:goodpost:

:what: darn the pic didn't come along for the ride
ETA: added pic b/c you did a good job!!

LoL NG just called JA Cousin It. She must read at Websleuths!

YES I was going to post the same thought. I mentioned Cousin It today which actually I stole from a twitter friend who said that yesterday. We also discussed her glasses here..that she took them off when the jury left. Someone from NG is definately reading here. LOLOL

YES I was going to post the same thought. I mentioned Cousin It today which actually I stole from a twitter friend who said that yesterday. We also discussed her glasses here..that she took them off when the jury left. Someone from NG is definately reading here. LOLOL

Totally agree.

How can they not quote us on NG and JVM? We are all so fabulous!

Has anyone noticed that JA's male attorney never talks to her, like ever?

Let me know please, if nancy grace has someone on to explain the reasoning and purpose of all those receipts and deposits today

Has anyone noticed that JA's male attorney never talks to her, like ever?

Yep, and there is no back rubbing, tissue handing or other attempts to comfort a crying jodi? IMO her lawyers look like they rather be somewhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.