Jodi Arias Trial: the weekend discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the post on previous thread as doggie door as easy entry for stalker into the home. I would triple dare anyone to try to put your face through my doggie door!

Lol! What kind of dog do you have? I just got a boxer pup!

I fixed that.

Unacceptable for the picture to stay behind.

I mean, we need to remember their testimony!

Haha, I edited my post and added it b/c I think you did such a good job. :great:

Let me know please, if nancy grace has someone on to explain the reasoning and purpose of all those receipts and deposits today

she's a hoarder? No seriously, someone else speculated that she uses them as write-offs on her taxes for business trips and such.

Ugly and insensitive, huh?

I think it's true. Jodi found a niche. I think she enjoyed and planned to hook up with a Mormon. She used sex like a tool and weapon and she found it thrilling to seduce Mormon men. I think she found them easier to manipulate and more generous than most.

she's a hoarder? No seriously, someone else speculated that she uses them as write-offs on her taxes for business trips and such.

I mean, was it to map her trip? Document ky purchases? Hair dye? Later explain where the money came from? It goes to premeditation. But I think it's going to become clearer later.

the PA was brilliant leaving the jury with the video of Jodi saying "a jury will never convict me"

after seeing the blood trail that Travis left in the fight for his life.

What business trips??

I agree.. has it ever been confirmed that she really was part of that legal thing? If so, I wonder who recruited her and wonder if they will be on the stand.

Has anyone noticed that JA's male attorney never talks to her, like ever?

Absolutely! They both seem to have a hard time masking their disgust for her. A far cry from the pampering and coddling FCA got. JA didn't have the good fortune to get some opportunistic lawyer with dollar signs in his eyes to take her on. Ya know you're in trouble when even the PDO lawyers don't want you :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I agree.. has it ever been confirmed that she really was part of that legal thing? If so, I wonder who recruited her and wonder if they will be on the stand.

Nurse, are you insinuating that Jodi would *gasp* lie?

I think it's true. Jodi found a niche. I think she enjoyed and planned to hook up with a Mormon. She used sex like a tool and weapon and she found it thrilling to seduce Mormon men. I think she found them easier to manipulate and more generous than most.

I really do not believe that Travis was easy to manipulate. He had numerous girlfriends, going to Cancun with one, etcetera.

I really do not believe that Travis was easy to manipulate. He had numerous girlfriends, going to Cancun with one, etcetera.

Maybe not manipulate but he tried to see the good in people..yes even her

If she worked for PPL, seemed like she would have prepaid legal....

:rotfl:

Nurse, are you insinuating that Jodi would *gasp* lie?

hahaha.... hello no!

but she WAS at the las vegas convention when she met Travis, right?

**I am wondering if she was a guest there (of some other man)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member