Joe P. - How does he factor into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, with regarding the Sunshine Law - we were/are spoiled by Caylee's case. LE doesn't have to release any info if it could impede an investigation. Nobody's been charged yet in regards to Haleigh's disappearance. I'm curious as to the specifics of this affidavit, if it actually exists, and why a 30 something y/o man was at a party with underage kids...with alcohol & drugs. What's the drinking age in Florida? Is it 18 or 21? Wasn't Misty underage when Haleigh disappeared?

I think the drinking age is 21 everywhere(US)......isn't it? Misty is def under the drinking age and she is only 17 now remember!

I think this Joe P. is who all these teenagers are getting their drug supply from. Did you see on the list of his convictions or whatever....domestic violence against a child....I mean is that against a child or domestic violence while I child was present?

I am really curious about the drinking age I am going to look. ETA drinking age 21

Daamn that girl is rough lookin' - she hang out with Misty's mom?! :innocent:

I think if she had on makeup and not in jail that she'd be very pretty. She's much prettier than Misty and even has a hairstyle. I wonder if that caused some problems or a big fight that night and Haleigh got hurt. Misty seems obsessed with Ron and his kids.

Unless it's a tradeoff...which I'm seriously hoping it isn't. I sure as heck hope Pytko's affidavit is based on fact, then again, this is a guy that can't even visit with his child without supervision.

The child's mother is Kristina Reynolds so is it possible Kristina is related to the missing SO Chad Reynolds ? Sure wish we knew!

The child's mother is Kristina Reynolds so is it possible Kristina is related to the missing SO Chad Reynolds ? Sure wish we knew!

Which child, sorry my brain, not you. Two last names the same, definately we need to stay on this.

Kamky and Mckay, I'm really thinking if it isn't Hank jr. or something to do with this amber/nay nay/wbg/joe mess, that's exactly the problem with this case. LE hasn't had the proper vision needed here.

Kamky for you. Have to enter his full first and last name

data is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.Jail history for the past 3 years
Search by Last Name: , First Name:
LastnameFirstnameMiddleDOBSRBooking#Arrest DatePYTKO JOSEPH FRANKLIN 2/14/1976MW 08-05234 12/5/2008 1:01:32 PMPYTKO JOSEPH FRANKLIN 2/14/1976MW 09-02513 6/18/2009 7:35:22 PM
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=750980&IMG=44656
adb.asp
JOSEPH FRANKLIN PYTKO
Palatka , FL
Booking Date & Time: 12/5/2008 1:01:32 PM - Booking#: 08-05234
Release Date & Time: 12/5/2008 1:27:18 PM
DOB: 2/14/1976 - RACE: W - SEX: M
Charges Misd/FelonyDegreeBondBond Posted817.034-4a3FRAUD-SWINDLE OBTAIN PROPERTY UNDER 20K DOLSFT $1,004.00 12/5/2008 1:24:27 PM $1,004.00

JOSEPH FRANKLIN PYTKO
Palatka , FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/18/2009 7:35:22 PM - Booking#: 09-02513
Release Date & Time: 7/30/2009 1:05:00 PM
DOB: 2/14/1976 - RACE: W - SEX: M
Charges Misd/FelonyDegreeBondBond Posted817.034-4a3FRAUD-SWINDLE OBTAIN PROPERTY UNDER 20K DOLSFT $1,004.00 6/19/2009 7:56:05 AM893.13-6aCOCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINEFT $504.00 7/30/2009 12:39:32 PM893.147-1NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USEMF $504.00 7/30/2009 12:39:40 PM $2,012.00

Which child, sorry my brain, not you. Two last names the same, definately we need to stay on this.

Kamky and Mckay, I'm really thinking if it isn't Hank jr. or something to do with this amber/nay nay/wbg/joe mess, that's exactly the problem with this case. LE hasn't had the proper vision needed here.

Kamky for you. Have to enter his full first and last name

data is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.Jail history for the past 3 years

BBM
The child of Joe Pytko and Kristina Reynolds from the post above mine/court records/

The reason Joe was suspect in the beginning was due to Misty's finger pointing at him. I think he really is telling the truth. It's a fitting scenario as to the lifestyle these kids are living. Even though he has a long rap sheet, we first heard of him via Misty who was eager to finger point away from herself.
LE just needs to figure out exactly who was involved and did what so they can get arrested and charged so the charges stick.
Naynays letter was pretty much a straight out confession to her mother. She's not very crafty in her wording or anything. Sounds like she just wrote what happened then jotted in that Joe said that and he's lying.
We're not dealing with highly intelligent individuals. Most all of them are still young and don't have much life experience and what they do have isn't very good..

The reason Joe was suspect in the beginning was due to Misty's finger pointing at him. I think he really is telling the truth. It's a fitting scenario as to the lifestyle these kids are living. Even though he has a long rap sheet, we first heard of him via Misty who was eager to finger point away from herself.
LE just needs to figure out exactly who was involved and did what so they can get arrested and charged so the charges stick.
Naynays letter was pretty much a straight out confession to her mother. She's not very crafty in her wording or anything. Sounds like she just wrote what happened then jotted in that Joe said that and he's lying.
We're not dealing with highly intelligent individuals. Most all of them are still young and don't have much life experience and what they do have isn't very good..

Are you thinking of Joe O...Misty's cousin? The first we heard of Joe Pytko was when NayNay sent those letters. NayNay & White Boy Greg never even mentioned them to Art when Art taped interviews with them. Joe Pytko is not Joe O. Joe O. is Misty, Tommy, & Timmy's cousin that was visiting, while he was on probation I may add.

Well so...he has a long and bad rap sheet. The original question stands: How does he factor into this (this being the case of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings). I haven't seen a connection yet.

Otherwise, it's just some schmo and his badness being thrown out here.

Well so...he has a long and bad rap sheet. The original question stands: How does he factor into this (this being the case of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings). I haven't seen a connection yet.

Yep, I agree. You see, though, I think he could be part of a set up. He's good friends with NayNay's baby's father, Donevan S...well, NayNay & Donevan are in the middle of establishing child support as we speak...now she's in jail and their court stuff has been going on for months. I was going to open another thread on NayNay & post that info, but I'm still trying to get the rest of Pytko's docs (just to be thorough). They all have rap sheets. Who knows if it'll be pertinent...so it's probably best to be thorough, that we we have something to go back to without having to look everything up individually...kwim?

I think JP is trying to cut a deal...jmo...and he's using Haleigh's case to do that...or else we're all getting fogged over by the law's techniques...who knows...

debs, I just caught onto what you said. Did you read NayNay's letters? Joe Pytko is the guys that signed an affidavit informing Haleigh died from OxContin & Misty, WBG, & NayNay put her in a black bag and threw her in a pond. That's how he figures into this. Sorry, I assumed you knew that. :)

Are you thinking of Joe O...Misty's cousin? The first we heard of Joe Pytko was when NayNay sent those letters. NayNay & White Boy Greg never even mentioned them to Art when Art taped interviews with them. Joe Pytko is not Joe O. Joe O. is Misty, Tommy, & Timmy's cousin that was visiting, while he was on probation I may add.

Oops i got confused :doh: good to figure this out sooner than later lol thank you again JerseyGirl.
Is Joe Pytko the random inmate for tipped off LE? Now i am very confused..

Yep, I agree. You see, though, I think he could be part of a set up. He's good friends with NayNay's baby's father, Donevan S...well, NayNay & Donevan are in the middle of establishing child support as we speak...now she's in jail and their court stuff has been going on for months. I was going to open another thread on NayNay & post that info, but I'm still trying to get the rest of Pytko's docs (just to be thorough). They all have rap sheets. Who knows if it'll be pertinent...so it's probably best to be thorough, that we we have something to go back to without having to look everything up individually...kwim?

I think JP is trying to cut a deal...jmo...and he's using Haleigh's case to do that...or else we're all getting fogged over by the law's techniques...who knows...

In order for him to cut a deal, he wouldn't be able to just make up something to tell LE, or they'd know he's lying. So what is y'alls opinions on the truth in his words?
It sounds plausible.. especially combined with NayNay's letter to her mother, similiar stories of what happened..

debs, I just caught onto what you said. Did you read NayNay's letters? Joe Pytko is the guys that signed an affidavit informing Haleigh died from OxContin & Misty, WBG, & NayNay put her in a black bag and threw her in a pond. That's how he figures into this. Sorry, I assumed you knew that. :)

I read her letters. I also saw his name in the letters. Someone saying someone else said someone else even further did something to Haleigh is more tangential than is logical. In fact, it is that game where someone whispers something in one person's ear and it gets passed around until the whole story is muddled.

LE has never mentioned this person as a witness, nor have we seen any signed affidavit. NayNay has been in jail quite awhile. (send money)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels