John Andrew Ramsey

I usually don't post on JB's case, just on the Haleigh C. case. But after reading this thread for a while, I am wondering: do we know anything about JAR's life for the past 15 yrs. What is he doing now? Has he been in any trouble since1996, some kind of trouble that would be similar to what happened to JB?

I usually don't post on JB's case, just on the Haleigh C. case. But after reading this thread for a while, I am wondering: do we know anything about JAR's life for the past 15 yrs. What is he doing now? Has he been in any trouble since1996, some kind of trouble that would be similar to what happened to JB?

All I know about him is that he lives in Denver now, and I'm pretty sure he's married with at least one child. I don't know what he does for a living though; does anyone know what his major was in college? Two incidents about JAR that happened shortly after the murder was he hit a photographer in 1997 in the airport and apparently when LE was investigating around the Ramsey house, a drunk JAR walked up to them, and started chatting to them, don't remember what he said though.

Has JAR ever done an interview about the case?

All I know about him is that he lives in Denver now, and I'm pretty sure he's married with at least one child. I don't know what he does for a living though; does anyone know what his major was in college? Two incidents about JAR that happened shortly after the murder was he hit a photographer in 1997 in the airport and apparently when LE was investigating around the Ramsey house, a drunk JAR walked up to them, and started chatting to them, don't remember what he said though.

Has JAR ever done an interview about the case?

JAR, does indeed live in CO. he is married with two children a boy who is the oldest and a girl obviously the youngest, or at least thats what I garner from the family members FB profiles (the Ps are easy to find and their friends lists are public)> You are allowed to look for them on public network sites, its up to them to make public or private their info. So, you cant get into trouble searching for them and viewing their profiles (for those that dont know that is). It appears that auntie PPD is rather wealthy and races cars, also a friend of Jeff Gordon's.

That pic has always struck me a someone positioning themselves in a far more natural pose than the PR pics on the same site.

The few graves I've visited are quiet, peaceful places where people go to reflect (what I see JA doing). I shake my head looking at PR's forced poses. Looking wistfully off into the distance...pondering what might have been. And then there's the hands to the throat one which just baffles me.

Hey Sunnie! I always thought this photo was JAR "reflecting" at JonBenet's grave, but this is obviously not her headstone. I wonder if this photo was actually made at Beth's grave? I think I'll take another look at the one posted on the Rat's page and see if I can get a better look. BTW, thanks for the link!

Ok, maybe I should give in and actually wear my reading glasses! The caption says he is sitting on a bench by Jonbenet's grave and not actually in front of it. Sure does look to me like he's in front of someone's grave though.

The bench is in front of her grave. ST talks about it in his book also and the anniversary visit by PP.

Hey Sunnie! I always thought this photo was JAR "reflecting" at JonBenet's grave, but this is obviously not her headstone. I wonder if this photo was actually made at Beth's grave? I think I'll take another look at the one posted on the Rat's page and see if I can get a better look. BTW, thanks for the link!

Didn't it take a few months for JBR to get a headstone? It looks like a temporary headstone. I don't think he's at Beth's grave because I saw pictures of it and it's much bigger.

Didn't it take a few months for JBR to get a headstone? It looks like a temporary headstone. I don't think he's at Beth's grave because I saw pictures of it and it's much bigger.

He is sitting on a bench near JB's grave. JB's headstone does not appear in the photo, but it is close by. JB's grave has a standard permanent headstone.

He is sitting on a bench near JB's grave. JB's headstone does not appear in the photo, but it is close by. JB's grave has a standard permanent headstone.

Thanks, DeeDee. I was about to re-post my earlier comment about the bench.

I do not have the words to express how this photo makes me feel. Thought about using a really expressive smiley, but there aren't any of those either.

We've discussed this picture also, and I agree with you, if you add in a little nausea. Just what WAS she thinking? Most people WANT their grief to be private. There is a real message in her photos. I just don't like where my mind takes me when I see them.

This photo is heartbreaking - and for a lot of reasons. A mother's anguish, certainly. But all the other emotions Patsy must be feeling. Remorse, guilt, fear. Will she see JB again when she herself dies ? (a cancer "survivor" always thinks about the future and what it holds)
Will JB forgive her (for whatever part she played)?
A lost life- lost opportunities. Patsy grieves for those as well. JB's potential for fame, beauty, success. The relationship they could have had as JB grew up (assuming Patsy survived). Then, too, Patsy may have felt a certain relief that JB would not grow up without her. Especially if Patsy suspected any abuse by the males in the family.
Patsy had a heavy heart- for a lot of reasons. She carried a lot of burdens- and some were the result of her own actions.

eileenhawkeye,

In the context of JAR's obsession. Can I mention his stuff being dumped into the basement and the collection of photographs discovered in the basement whose subject was JonBenet.

Could there be a link? I reckon there might be.

The only thing keeping me from thinking JAR was involved, is the roll of film taken from the Rs camera, by LE. In the photo interview, both JR and PR were shown pictures that LE had developed from the film taken from JR camera. Film from Christmas day.

(source)

(Notations in italics by Don Gentile and David Wright from 'The files of the National Enquirer: "Patsy was shown photos taken off a roll of film that John Ramsey turned over to the police in the hours before JonBenet's body was found. The roll was in the camera he used to take pictures that Christmas. To get the film to the end of the roll, John snapped off the lasts few shots. In doing so he inadvertently photographed the wet bar near the foot of the spiral staircase. The photo showed a black and red scarf left on the sink counter there. Patsy couldn't say whether it was John's scarf or one she had given out as gifts to the men who attended the Ramsey Christams party on the 23rd.")

Patsy Ramsey: "...This (scarf) just looks strange to me...."

Tom Haney: "Well, this photo... was on your roll of film in your camera. And on the same roll is the next photo, a Christmas morning photo of the kids.

Patsy Ramsey: "...Oh God."

(Notations in italics by Don Gentile and David Wright from 'The files of the National Enquirer: "It was the first time Patsy had seen the photo. She broke down in tears down at this point. After she regained her composure, the questioning continued. The photo John Ramsey had taken of the wet bar area, also showed a table near it. On it were two white lined legal pads. One of them had been used to write the ransom note. It was the same pad that contained Patsy's doodles, other writings and the so-called practice ransom note."

Tom Haney: "Like I say, this was on your roll of film and it's not exactly the same photograph that was taken by the police."

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-ransomnote.htm

If JAR had been there, I would think his picture would have been taken. Unless he came later? But when? Maybe later that night, but why not earlier, it was Christmas day, where else would he have been all day, if not with his family?

I really dont think, JAR, was responsible for hurting her. I do however think, it was designed to make one think he might have, you know shadow of doubt.

The theories that have JAR on the missing video(?) forget about the still photos, wouldnt he have been in those too?

Tom Haney: "Like I say, this was on your roll of film and it's not exactly the same photograph that was taken by the police."

If JAR had been there, I would think his picture would have been taken. Unless he came later? But when? Maybe later that night, but why not earlier, it was Christmas day, where else would he have been all day, if not with his family?

I really dont think, JAR, was responsible for hurting her. I do however think, it was designed to make one think he might have, you know shadow of doubt.

The theories that have JAR on the missing video(?) forget about the still photos, wouldnt he have been in those too?

JAR might have been in the video, maybe that's why it was "missing". Also, it is odd that JR hired lawyers for JAR's MOTHER. Why would she need a lawyer? She was not a suspect. The only reason she'd need a lawyer is to be protected from answering questions about JAR's whereabouts Christmas day, and any photographic evidence refuting that claim.
There are SO many different R's who could have been involved in this- Patsy, JR, JAR, BR, even DP. That's why I can never narrow it down to the point where I am SURE who did this.
As far as there being uncertainty as to whether the scarf was JR's or another party guest- all they had to do was find the one that was JR's. If there WAS no other scarf- that one was JR's. Same stuff they tried to pull with the flashlight.
They had one that LOOKED like that one. They kept it in a drawer off the kitchen. That drawer was empty. NO flashlight in the drawer. Well, guess what? Then the one that LOOKS like yours IS yours, unless you can provide the one you claim is yours.

It's pretty clear that if you create enough loose ends or muddy the waters on EVERY topic, that it achieves its goal.

It's pretty clear that if you create enough loose ends or muddy the waters on EVERY topic, that it achieves its goal.

Wonder,

Being that I respect you so much, Im hoping that I am not understanding your post. Are you referring to the Rs muddying the waters or me?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back