John Morgan to depose Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some excellent questions here. I am very anxious to read the responses to these questions. How will JB get out of answering them? Plead the 5th?

It also bothers me that they spelled Caylee's name incorrectly.

Seems like I heard that KC can't plead the 5th since she counter-sued. You can't make a strike & then hide behind the 5th.

Okay, some one please tell me: IS IT POSSIBLE THAT KC HAS LEGAL GROUNDS NOT TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS BASED ON THE FACT THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYONE NAMED "CALEY"?

So far the questions are good, but it was shoddy & poor for the child's name to be so terribly misspelled. Seems that on such a high profile case, there should huge checks in place (meaning quality control).

Okay, some one please tell me: IS IT POSSIBLE THAT KC HAS LEGAL GROUNDS NOT TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS BASED ON THE FACT THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYONE NAMED "CALEY"?

Respectfully snipped by me for space.

Good question!

I am really bothered by the fact that Caylee's name was not spelled right in the questionaire. John Morgan made a huge splash when he decided to help ZFG and sue KC. This case and Caylee's name has been all over the news for the last six months. I am sure a day hasn't gone by without Caylee's name being in some media report. He was very quick to get on air and make comments about just about everyone in this case, and then turns around and makes a stupid error like this???

KC's civil attorney is going to have a field day with this. "If John Morgan and his client can't even spell Caylee's name correctly, what other errors or mistakes have been made in regards to this lawsuit? Why should our client even bother to answer questions when the law firms makes such an obvious and rididculous error in their questionaire. etc. etc. etc."

First and foremost, this is so disrespectful to Caylee. Secondly, this is VERY sloppy legal work and even worse no one caught the mistake before the questionaire was released. Morgan and Morgan had best get themselves straightened out here or they are going to wind up being mocked almost as much as JB has been mocked.

There are some excellent questions here. I am very anxious to read the responses to these questions. How will JB get out of answering them? Plead the 5th?

It also bothers me that they spelled Caylee's name incorrectly.

JB and Casey can easily write in N/A (not applicable) to most of the questions. I once got back an interrogatories questionaire with the answers N/A.

I can answer theses questions just on doc dumps. When Casey was shown a picture of ZG she said it was not her and that ZG had no kids. I don't agree with this Lawsuit.
JMO that i have a right :)

ITA........plus we know there were two other ZG's questioned by LE that live in the area........& I think they're both still working.

Yes, you do have that right. I wasn't sure I thought it was a legitimate suit, either, until Roy Kronk found Caylee's body. Quite a few people had a field day with the fact that years and years and years ago, he was charged with kidnapping, which was dismissed pretty quickly. To me, that really illustrated how this stuff can follow you around and mess up your life for all eternity.
Lanie

my bold.....

Not one of the three ZG's "questioned" in this case has been "charged".

If everyone "questioned" in this case files a lawsuit, OC better build a bigger courthouse.......

I am really bothered by the fact that Caylee's name was not spelled right in the questionaire. John Morgan made a huge splash when he decided to help ZFG and sue KC. This case and Caylee's name has been all over the news for the last six months. I am sure a day hasn't gone by without Caylee's name being in some media report. He was very quick to get on air and make comments about just about everyone in this case, and then turns around and makes a stupid error like this???

].

I agree. It was a totally stupid error. I hope they amend those Interrogatories.

Isn't this the lawyer who CA called an "Ambulance Chaser"? LOL I think he may be a bigger "Game Player" than JB may figured. I think JB has to many Tigers by the tail, one of them just might turn around and grab hold of him and take him down a notch or two.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. We really don't know if Caylee's name was purposely misspelled. Why does it matter what pic of ZFG she was shown? There could be many reasons to have a car with out of state tags. What's ironic is the fact that KC kept referencing a NY connection.

ZFG lost her job over this, her name will forever be synonymous with the death of Caylee Anthony. I wouldn't blame anyone with that name for suing KC. This woman though, was at sawgrass. IMO she has a good case and a civil suit is always about some sort of compensation.

I agree with you on this. While there are in fact too many frivolous lawsuits being filed like this all over, in this case, it's very compelling that Casey was in fact using THIS ZFG as the scapegoat for getting rid of Caylee. Not just the name is coincidental but many other associations that looks like Casey picked someone who happened to be ZFG and went with it. Problem is, the number of kids and other facts don't match. ZFG in lawsuit WAS the same ZFG that Casey said took Caylee. Thing is, she really didn't do it.

Legally Casey cannot be forced to incriminate herself, so until after the trial none of those questions will probably be answered other than Casey stating she's taking the 5th Amendment.

Why is the plaintiff named as Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, but all of the questions only use Zenaida Gonzalez? KC was specific about the name being ZF-G.

Good question! I didn't even realize that the Zanaida, that had her life ruined by KC and is filing the lawsuit, had Fernandez in her name, until I read that document.

Yep, even WS'ers have not found the Fernandez name associated with this ZG ( except in this lawsuit).....

IIRC.....many thought this ZG's middle name started with "C" from her (then) public myspace page....

Wonder if this ZG will ever be asked how well she knows Kio ????

IIRC.....many thought this ZG's middle name started with "C" from her (then) public myspace page....

The "Fernandez" is the maiden name and that's why it gets the hyphen. It means she was born (or adopted) to the Fernandez family and then married a Gonzalez. She could still have a middle name "C" in addition to this.

Something like this example... Zenaida Carmalita Fernandez-Gonzalez.

The "Fernandez" is the maiden name and that's why it gets the hyphen. It means she was born (or adopted) to the Fernandez family and then married a Gonzalez. She could still have a middle name "C" in addition to this.

Something like this example... Zenaida Carmalita Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Ye, I know this....

The middle "C" was a last name (or a very strange middle name)

Have you found anything on this ZG with Fernandez in her name, other than this lawsuit ??

Ye, I know this....

The middle "C" was a last name (or a very strange middle name)

Have you found anything on this ZG with Fernandez in her name, other than this lawsuit ??

Did any WSers post the C name, or was that subject to the no full names rule?

I haven't found anything on her name because I haven't researched it. I gotta believe that this was done by WSers already.

You know these papers would have to have been typed up by an Attorneys office.
I see quiet a few things fishy about this case.
#1 Whom ever typed this up intentionally misspelled Caylee's name.
#2 Question number 16 &17 should not even be asked to Casey by another Attorney, maybe a procecutor YES but not another attorney.
#3 Question 13. We dont even know which picture was shown to KC behind bars, because if I remember in the beginning this ZG would not even give an interview.
#4 Question 9. Why would ZG have New York tags on her car, if she was a resident of Florida. HMMMM!!!!!

**Im not buying this story, Sounds like she is milking it for all its worth.
This happens to people everyday, just say for instance, I went to school with a kid named KC Anthony doesnt mean this is the same girl.
**Not Siding on either side with this, just seems like she is in it for the $$$$$.

..#1 Whom ever typed this up intentionally misspelled Caylee's name.
How do you know it was intentional?
..#4 Tons of people in FL have tags from other states.

Legally Casey cannot be forced to incriminate herself, so until after the trial none of those questions will probably be answered other than Casey stating she's taking the 5th Amendment.

I thought she couldn't plead the 5th if she is countering the suit?

Did any WSers post the C name, or was that subject to the no full names rule?

I haven't found anything on her name because I haven't researched it. I gotta believe that this was done by WSers already.

I'm thinking this came up in the first Kio thread......IIRC that thread was "edited' much & even locked for review, so some early info might not remain.

To my knowledge WS'ers have never found any 'Fernandez' in this ZG name, other than in this lawsuit.

Thats right ....she did counter the suit huh? So then does she have to answer?

She did indeed counter the suit!! I think she does have to answer, however, wasn't there something about the questions being submitted to the judge for approval before going to KC? I would think that he would definately throw out questions re. whether or not she killed Caylee, or had something to do with it. Also, if I were a judge I would need qualification on why she would need to describe ZG in a swimsuit.

OKay, I asked this question on the other related thread, and I'll ask it again here: Can KC legally refuse to answer some of the questions based on the fact that she doesn't know anyone named "CALEY??" I disagree that the name was purposely misspelled. I think it was just bad sloppiness on the part of M&M.

=Mom of Five;3241429]I don't understand what you're trying to say. We really don't know if Caylee's name was purposely misspelled. Why does it matter what pic of ZFG she was shown? There could be many reasons to have a car with out of state tags. What's ironic is the fact that KC kept referencing a NY connection.

ZFG lost her job over this, her name will forever be synonymous with the death of Caylee Anthony. I wouldn't blame anyone with that name for suing KC. This woman though, was at sawgrass. IMO she has a good case and a civil suit is always about some sort of compensation.[/quote]

Bold by me...
I was about to post the same thing. Not to mention, that not only did she lose her job over this, but cannot find another one because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven