John Ramsey on Oprah

JR said that the DNA found to match in two places proved beyond any doubt his and PR's innocence.

He mentioned the cyber world convicting them without a trial as a result of the media's influence and how many people had written to him asking for his forgiveness for at first believing they were guilty. He said he replied immediately and told them that he would surely forgive them as they were wrongly influenced by the masses of the media.

Wow - where in the world is this picture at now and how did it get out?! Would this be the one with JonBenet wearing a feather boa maybe?

I thought that was the picture of her with the Vegas showgirl outfit on? Or did she have a feather boa in that picture? Shoot, I can't remember now.

JR said that like Elizabeth Smart he knew that life had to go on and that he and PR realized that for BR's sake they must.

Pam was asked why she began to cry when she saw Elizabeth Smart and she said because Elizabeth is almost the same age as JBR would have been now and that she wuld have physically looked much like Elizabeth as well. Pam said that she could not help but wonder what JBR would have achieved and what she would be doing with her life now if only...

You know, I was thinking the same thing as Pam was...when I first saw Elisabeth, she is 20 now. And she did bear an uncanny resemblance to what JB would have probably looked like now. I don't see HOW JOHN could even look at her.

Oprah asked if JR felt that JBR's pagent life and the exploitation of it in the media hurt the public opinion of his and PR's 'innocence'. Oprah also noted that JR looked away from the monitor prior to the show beginning when film clips were shown of JBR. She asked if he had difficulty looking at video memories of JBR.

JR answered that the media used what they had available to them and that he nor PR ever took video of JBR in pagents or in the multitude of other activities in which she was "actively" involved. He mentioned rock climbing, which in DOI they say that JBR had been signed up to take an upcoming class in rock climbing but it did not indicate that she had ever done more than visit the rock climbing business and that she ran and scampered up the rock wall like a fish takes to water...

He said that he had difficulty looking at the video clips of JBR because they involved her in pagents and that does not accurately depict his daughter, going on to explain that she liked to get dirty, play the violin, rock climb, etc.

I heard him when he said that...and I thought...well, what about all of those PHOTOS, not just videotape of JB and her pageants? John said that they did not own any videos of JB doing ANY of those things, playing the violin, the piano, rock climbing...and I just find that hard to believe. Goodness knows they had enough pictures of her all dolled up. And that is NOT just the media.

Were it not for my faulty memory, I would remember Patsy saying how wonderful those pictures were and how they were all she had left.

No priority problems there, huh?

He forgives the media ...... what a pompous bunch of hot air.

I wish no one would give them the time of day.

Kathy

This makes me sick. He is a liar.

I know in my heart the truth will come out and when it does I can't wait to see how Oprah and the other media lazy fact checkers react.

Tricia
PS. I cant say what I want to say or I would be banned. I think I'll go to Forums for Justice where I can post without worry of banning from the nutty owner.

I heard him when he said that...and I thought...well, what about all of those PHOTOS, not just videotape of JB and her pageants? John said that they did not own any videos of JB doing ANY of those things, playing the violin, the piano, rock climbing...and I just find that hard to believe. Goodness knows they had enough pictures of her all dolled up. And that is NOT just the media.

Ames,
Did you hear the horselaughs, or was it Steve Thomas shouting as he reached for his evidence log?

No photographs , mmm, well now what did the investigators discover in the basement. I read in an interview that they were described as a collection of photographs.

You have to wonder who the Lounge Lizard thinks he is kidding, his properties were searched for *advertiser censored* and the results were redacted.

This makes me sick. He is a liar.

I know in my heart the truth will come out and when it does I can't wait to see how Oprah and the other media lazy fact checkers react.

Tricia
PS. I cant say what I want to say or I would be banned. I think I'll go to Forums for Justice where I can post without worry of banning from the nutty owner.

Boy, what I wouldn't have given for five seconds to pulg my book!

JR said that the DNA found to match in two places proved beyond any doubt his and PR's innocence.

He mentioned the cyber world convicting them without a trial as a result of the media's influence and how many people had written to him asking for his forgiveness for at first believing they were guilty. He said he replied immediately and told them that he would surely forgive them as they were wrongly influenced by the masses of the media.

angelwngs,
Thanks for posting some of the question and answers. No amount of DNA will prove beyond any doubt that JonBenet was not chronically molested!

All the Ramsey's were tested, their DNA did not match. The importance of this DNA is that it is said to match that found in her panties to Touch DNA being deposited on the side of her Long Johns consistant with someone pulling them down.

You have great posts Nedthan Johns. I followed the Ramsey case on tv
and read print articles. I was also surprised today that Oprah not only had JR on, but that she was so ill prepared. I know I heard JR say to Oprah that
there was new DNA on "her clothes." This got my attention because I had not heard of anything but the underpants, so when I read your posts I realized the long-johns had touch DNA. However, JR implied it was all the same person, that it matched. This is suspicious. I wavered back and forth during the years, but what really pushed me over the edge was the posting
here of Jr and Prs handwriting. The ranson note looked to me like a combo of them both ( with attempts to disguise of course.) Also the very first time I turned on my Tv and saw JR and PR giving an interview, I had no idea who they were and my spidee-sense said they are involved...no tears...flat expression..and a precious baby dead. Unbelievable.

The interview was a joke. I am so ticked off I can't see straight. It is as though JR was invited on Oprah to declare publically to the world proof positive evidence of the R's innocence.

Some time ago I lost stock in Oprah. After the pitiful job of interviewing that she did today, I hope that I never have to see her face on tv ever again. If she had been on top of things she would have asked about the intervention planned to back PR off of the pagent craze with JBR or at the very least had a caller do her asking of important questions which needed answers...But then she wasn't there to help find justice for JBR. She is there for the $$$.

Boy, what I wouldn't have given for five seconds to pulg my book!
..for sure!
I plan to get several books and hand them out to family and friends.I am also thinking of leaving some in public places like dentist office,etc. (if that is ok with you,SD).The public should know the lies behind this case,and I'm going to do my part,as I would urge others to as well.

Not sure, but I just came across this news about a year ago. Never posted it until now. Haven't studied the crime scene photos of the master bedroom. Don't know if it proves anything one way or the other. We don't know how old JB was at the time, and LHP most likely told LE anyway. I have always thought LHP held a lot of clues to this case. She knows the inner workings of that house.

And she is on record as saying that she believes that Patsy did it. I posted a link awhile back about it, over at FFJ.

Were it not for my faulty memory, I would remember Patsy saying how wonderful those pictures were and how they were all she had left.

No priority problems there, huh?

I find it about as likely for them not to have videotape of JB playing the violin, piano or rock climbing....as them not videotaping Christmas morning. Their excuse was that the cam-corder wasn't charged. WELL...they all have a power cord that you use to charge them with..and also to use in case the battery died.

He forgives the media ...... what a pompous bunch of hot air.

I wish no one would give them the time of day.

Kathy

Heck, I would just love to see all of those letters that he said that he got, from people that apologized to him for thinking that he was guilty.

And he also said that Patsy bought a blue dress, and carried it everywhere she went...even on vacations...just in case the killer was caught, and the media wanted them to do an interview. Oprah said.."Because the color blue looks good on tv", and John said, "Yes". That darn Patsy, always putting fashion first.

And he also said that Patsy bought a blue dress, and carried it everywhere she went...even on vacations...just in case the killer was caught, and the media wanted them to do an interview. Oprah said.."Because the color blue looks good on tv", and John said, "Yes". That darn Patsy, always putting fashion first.

Darn, and before Oprah explained why she carried the blue dress around with her was because it was the best color for tv, I was thinking that PR must have been expecting to run into ex-President Clinton and wanted to salvage the DNA evidence.

OK...I am going to burn in Hell for that one...I know it... I'm sorry...:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back