JonBenét: An American Murder Mystery September 12-14 10/9C On Investigation Disovery

So I was trying to watch the ID show last night but kept falling to sleep. I went on demand just now and they have Part 2 of the ID show on there. Is that typical? No Part 1, just Part 2 that hasn't aired yet???? Anyway...I watched and Part 2 really goes for the IDI theories. They left off with the guy who committed suicide and how LE kind of refused to entertain him as a suspect and would not divulge why the tech boots didn't match.

I know there are some people who will claim this proves that CBS was scared off by either Wood or the "new" disinformation campaign. Still, if it presents a tighter narrative, that's probably good.

I've been disappointed with content and production methods so far. DATELINE would be my pick of the litter. I despise the hocus-pocus lights and and fuzzy screens and cheesy filming gimmicks that, I suppose, are supposed to make the film look old or mysterious. Instead, it just looks silly and distracting. It is also disrespectful to present something as serious as homicide in a artsy-fartsy format, imo.

Can anyone tell me where I could watch this online? I'm in Australia so we didn't have it aired here as far as I know. I've searched but can't find it :(
do you mean the ID show or the DrPhil show? you were given a link to DrPhil...

i would like to know how a canadian can watch the ID show? ID canada is not running it :(

The ID channel is repeating Part 1 of JonBenet - An American Murder tonight at 8:00 Central.

Arnie - the problem with your theory is that BR knows whether he hit her on the head or not and at age 29, he should be able to put 2 and 2 together.

And you have to believe that John and or Patsy finding their daughter unconscious don't call 911 but instead decided to garrote her. Really? I don't think so.

So I was trying to watch the ID show last night but kept falling to sleep. I went on demand just now and they have Part 2 of the ID show on there. Is that typical? No Part 1, just Part 2 that hasn't aired yet???? Anyway...I watched and Part 2 really goes for the IDI theories. They left off with the guy who committed suicide and how LE kind of refused to entertain him as a suspect and would not divulge why the tech boots didn't match.

Really....
ach
MH,
drag out poor
Michael Helgoth

the boots didn't match?
size?

Hi, guys. I was just watching the link with the examiner Tricia mentions. Below it is a preview of the exploration of the so-called "bedwetting theory," and it actually depicts how that might have gone down, with actors as Patsy and JonBenet. It's not presented graphically, but it is CHILLING. There's a moment when "Patsy" swings her arm, followed by a teddy bear falling onto the floor in slow-motion, capping with "JonBenet" lying lifeless on the bedroom floor and "Patsy" bringing her to the basement. Brrrrrr

And all that airhead Diane Dimond can say is that, if this happened, it's, and I quote, "very sinister indeed." Yeah, that's not the word I'd use.

If Patsy did do it, what do you think would cause her, a woman whose femininity was damaged by stage 4 ovarian cancer, to lose it more: another bed wetting accident or witnessing that her young daughter had taken her place with John and had become her competition?

If Patsy did do it, what do you think would cause her, a woman whose femininity was damaged by stage 4 ovarian cancer, to lose it more: another bed wetting accident or witnessing that her young daughter had taken her place with John and had become her competition?

To answer you, the 2nd one, definitely. I think something like that happened: JB told her mom about it in an innocent way and all hell broke loose.

Has yesterday's chat been archived yet? There were some great ideas that need saving!

If Burke did this he was old enough to know that he killed her , no matter what story they feed him.

We could be underestimating the depth of denial people will be in to protect themselves from the truth though. Maybe he can't even risk entertaining the idea that he killed her and it's safer for his mind to believe the stupid coverup story his parents created? I've thought about that possibility before.

My main take away from Dr Phil is that I can't believe everyone let him do this interview. I don't understand why because I doubt anything positive will come of it, it's just going to make him a bigger suspect!

if BR is telling the truth and he heard his mom yelling where's my baby and she went to check for her in his room like he claims in his police interview..
who was she acting for?JR?BR?both?wouldnt this mean that she did it all by herself?

He has to be lying. It simply does not track that John Ramsey would cover for Patsy Ramsey alone. There is no sufficient explanation for that unless either John or Burke were involved.

They keep showing the pineapple bowl...........with a glass of ice tea with bag in it.............but who's fingerprints on it? DNA at lip area?

Circle of friends 'do not talk to police or reporters'
if someone talked they were defriended and hated

$100,000. reward............when you are worth millions?
like OJ did they hire anyone to look for the murderer?
JR sais he never thought about PR doing anything...( pause)... or BR
largest unsolved murder........
LE thought #1 suspect was PR
Judith Phillips tells emotional outbursts of BR all the time
She had a scar from BR hitting JBR with golf club
JP feels that BR accidently hit his sister, not killing her
PR covered up to save BR
PR & BR say the same thing like he was coached............"I don't recall"

domino's begin to fall........no control of circus
Patsy after 911 call saying 'hurry!"
she calls everyone....
They all cleaned up the kitchen.............original crime scene..........
a suspect allowed to find the body..........everything contaminated............text book example of how NOT to investigate a homicide..........
Boulder only had 1 or 2 homicides a year.............no experience

Lou Schmidt..........old school........looks at everything...........broken window..........(who with a million dollars doesn't replace a broken window for months with CO weather?)
Suitcase under window.....high tech boot prints.
face and back stun gun marks........not in house
the intruder theory

intruder was in house for hours, writing note used stun gun & put her in blue suitcase to take her out window but didn't fit by a sadistic pediphile.........Lou S theory
DNA in her panties was not from any family member
JR blamed Santa.........Bill McReynolds...........he pushed PR away when she hugged him
JBR took him on a tour of the house
'something special will happen to you after Christmas'............Bill letter to JBR found in her bedroom

B McReynolds daughter & friend were kidnapped and molested........wife wrote a book about a little girl murdered in a basement but he was frail from a heart operation and ruled out
stun gun, poem found in a back pack Gary Oleva, tried to strangle his mother, child molester, homeless, lived in a shelter by house..........paranoid schizophrenia.........showed up at a candlelight vigil and had an alter in his home with everything JBR including her picture on monopoly money. Could not put him there after tests
2/14/96..........Micheal Helger (sp) suicide at junk yard had high tech boot, had stun gun, told friend that he would get money at Christmas, tortured and killed cats, couldn't be trusted with small girls. He had a partner.........discovered he was murdered not suicide. why?? did others not wanted to be ratted out..........DNA didn't match, boots did not match

Boulder LE and DA did not share.....heated
LOU resigned

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin