JonBenet – 15 years later

I don't know Burke Ramsey and I don't believe anyone else here knows him. Many if not most people tend to side with their families unless confronted with absolutely irrefutable evidence--and sometimes even then!

If young Mr. Ramsey is loyal to his father and suspicious of LE, I don't think we need to judge him negatively for it. It's hard for me to see how he could be anything else.

I completely disagree.
If I knew my father had murdered someone, I couldn't live with it.
I'm not talking self-defence or whatever, I'm talking killing someone and trying to cover it up.

I'm not saying I wouldn't support him or assist in trying to reduce his punishment through character testimony etc, but if you think that a family relationship is sufficient for you to question your ethical and moral obligations to the law, well...I won't publicly judge you, but I suspect you can guess what I'm thinking.

And consider this....didn't we all pay out on the Anthony's for not helping to testify properly against their daughter? Pretty sure Mrs.Anthony has been completely paid out on for presenting information which CLEARLY was designed to muddy the waters.

Consider that.

I completely disagree.
If I knew my father had murdered someone, I couldn't live with it.
I'm not talking self-defence or whatever, I'm talking killing someone and trying to cover it up.

I'm not saying I wouldn't support him or assist in trying to reduce his punishment through character testimony etc, but if you think that a family relationship is sufficient for you to question your ethical and moral obligations to the law, well...I won't publicly judge you, but I suspect you can guess what I'm thinking.

And consider this....didn't we all pay out on the Anthony's for not helping to testify properly against their daughter? Pretty sure Mrs.Anthony has been completely paid out on for presenting information which CLEARLY was designed to muddy the waters.

Consider that.

If George and Cindy can stand behind Casey, who probably murdered their granddaughter in cold blood, then Burke Ramsey can definitely stand behind his father, who may "just" be involved in the cover-up in the accident (in his opinion) that led to the death of his sister 15 years ago.

If George and Cindy can stand behind Casey, who probably murdered their granddaughter in cold blood, then Burke Ramsey can definitely stand behind his father, who may "just" be involved in the cover-up in the accident (in his opinion) that led to the death of his sister 15 years ago.

Yes.
My point was the outcry amongst the public and the people on this website with respect to that very thing.

We're making assumptions in BOTH cases, yet our standards are different?

Does not compute in my feeble mind.

And keep in mind, George didn't exactly stand behind her. He gave the evidence as it was, it was Cindy who tried to protect her.

The Anthonys were adults when the murder of their granddaughter took place. BR was 9 years old. Big difference. BR distanced him from the death of his sister, not just the MURDER of his sister, almost immediately after it happened. He knows something- that is certain. WHAT he knows is uncertain. Though Patsy claimed that they NEVER discussed that night with BR, I do not believe that. ANY parent would try to assess the psychological trauma such an event is likely to cause.
But like many events that happen in childhood, as the years go by, we tend to remember them the way we are TOLD they happened and not necessarily the way they actually happened.

Linda Arndt, September 17, 1999:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aly2fPK-XE"]Boulder Detective on the Ramsey Case says she knows who killed JonBenet Ramsey! - YouTube[/ame]

The Anthonys were adults when the murder of their granddaughter took place. BR was 9 years old. Big difference. BR distanced him from the death of his sister, not just the MURDER of his sister, almost immediately after it happened. He knows something- that is certain. WHAT he knows is uncertain. Though Patsy claimed that they NEVER discussed that night with BR, I do not believe that. ANY parent would try to assess the psychological trauma such an event is likely to cause.
But like many events that happen in childhood, as the years go by, we tend to remember them the way we are TOLD they happened and not necessarily the way they actually happened.
You really need to learn the case Burke knows nothing about the murder!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back