JonBenet:WE FAIL HER(AMERICA)...WHY?

Well, then you discount the toilet rage theory? I think everyone needs to quit hitting the bong! (LOL)

Originally posted by Toltec
...great post brothermoon...
Ditto. Great post BrotherMoon.

I am convinced that it was Patsy who killed JonBenet. John said "WHY?"...not who. He cannot understand or comprehend WHY his wife would kill their daughter.
I agree... except that IMO John knows why, and hence his participation in the cover-up. IMO his "why" question refers to himself as much as Patsy.

From PMPT:

Around 7:00 p.m. John Ramsey went for a walk with John Fernie and Dr. Francesco Beuf, JonBenét's physician, who had brought over some medication for Patsy. When they returned a half hour later, Ramsey asked Bynum to represent him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Ramsey told his friends over and over. Then, just after 8:00, he left alone to take a walk in the nearby foothills. p. 27 paperback

My guess is that JonBenet was suffering sexual abuse at the hands of someone Patsy feared. My guess would be John since Patsy mentioned a couple of times being afraid of John. If it were Burke molesting JonBenet, I believe Patsy would have been able to handle the situation...
I agree. I also think Patsy was abusing JonBenét and the abuse escalated until it became deadly.

IMCO (in my current opinion), Patsy killed JonBenét and it wasn't an "accident." It may have been an unplanned (at least consciously) explosion of rage, but when she exploded she intended in that moment to kill JB.

Originally posted by ajt400
Well, then you discount the toilet rage theory? I think everyone needs to quit hitting the bong! (LOL)

Great post AJT!

toilet rage......sexual abuse...sacrifice for God's saving Patsy ..we are allowed to pick from any of the above..

Perhaps it's almost right,maybe the motive is among those, however we don't know the who the real killer is.

It would be easy to find a motive if we knew she was being molested,someone would have to shut her up. I could see a rage over wet pants by a killer who didn't expect that,as well as a sick person using her as a pagan sacrifice . None of this sounds illogical when we are dealing with a madman,but Patsy? NO!

IMO JMO

Toltec,

Psalms 50-5 Gather to me my consecrated ones who made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

50-14 Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the most high.

50-15 And call apon me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you and you will honor me.

116-12 How can I repay the Lord for all His kindness to me?

116-17 I will sacrifice a thank offering to you.

118-17 I will not die but live.

118-24 This is the day the Lord has made.

119-62 At midnight I rise to give you thanks.

119-46 I have called out to you, save me! And I will keep your statutes.

God made Jesus. Jesus was born on Christmas. Ergo Christmas is the day the Lord made. And the sacrifice is made on that day. That is why Patsy chose Christmas. But she had a problem. She had to rise at midnight to give the thanks. If she rose at midnight of the 24th/25th to do it she would miss Christmas day. So she rose at midnight the 25th/26th did it (technically the 26th) and then had the tombstone read the 25th to keep the statutes.

Notice the importance of delivery in The Psalms and the inordinate use of the word in the ransom note. Also, notice the importance of saving and calling in The Psalms and the mention of calling in the note and the acronym interpretation SAVED by the cross.

Patsy mentions the importance of her 40th birthday in DOI. The Christmas of '96 was the last Christmas before her 40th and JonBenet's 7th. The number 40 is important to the Judeo/Christian religion as marking a time of probation, trial, initiation and death. There are forty days of Lent, Christ's days in the wilderness, days of the resurrection, from Easter to Ascention, forty days of Moses on Sanai, Elijah in hiding, the deluge, the years the Jews wandered in the wilderness, reign of David, reign of Solomon and more. In Mithraism, which forshadowed Christianity, forty is the number of days of initiation rites and of festivals and sacrifice.

Traditionally human life goes in cycles of seven. The transition from the 6th year to the 7th marks the infant leaving the sphere of influence of the mother to become a child in the world.

These kinds of "synchronicities" are very attractive to certain mindsets. And Patsy's predilection for synchronicities is evident by the use of the acronym and then leaving The Bible open to a passage in The Psalms with a verse whose four lines begin the letters CTBS.

She had to do it that Christmas or lose the all important synchronistic connections. Such pressure! Poor baby.

You may be right,the verses may mean something to someone,someone perhaps similar to the guy who took Elizabeth Smart,a fanatical psychotic type.
IMO

Does anyone here not know that when most people lose someone they say "why?" Not why as in why did I do this or why did my wife do this or why did we stage this awful thing (I don't think if they were that quick to question what they had done, that they would have done it at all) But why did this happen to our dauhter, why did this happen to us, why did they choose her?

Yes, I believe people know that. Those who killed the victim and DO know why, can even say it, as they don't know why they did what they did or why life's circumstances played out as they did. JMO, of course.

I understand that, the point I was making was that is is not so uncommon for someone to say "Why?" Especially considering the fact that he had just found his child's body....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare
Back