Jose Baez Press Conference - Wed., 1/21/09

Is it just me or does he sound completely depressed? He doesn't sound like he normally does.

Poor Baez: personal attacks, criticism, subject of constant, unsubstantiated rumors.

Is this presser about JB whining about rumors and slamming the press?

He is saying he has been attacked personally by certain tabloid news media and it doesn't personally bother him...but affects him when it affects those close to him. He says he took an oath as that of a defense lawyer.

He says he feels very strongly about going through him to get to his client. Doesn't care what kind of speculation is out there, but gets to the point where it is getting inflamatory...

I don't get what eff he is defending himself about. I don't see any news media saying anything about him.

He has NO deals with anyone. Implication is false rumor (LOL at "false rumor").

He's talking about justifying "this". What is "this"?

Probably the usual JB presser BS...you know, ranting about how unprofessional everyone involved in this case excluding himself and his team have behaved, maybe how much of a victim KC is and how she's innocent until proven guilty and she's already been tried and convicted...

"I have absolutely not book deals or entertainment deals of any kind." *paraphrased* He was advised to address this, even though he didn't want to. "I have nothing to hide."

Per Baez: No book, entertainment deals, no contingency fees with anyone. It's a false rumor.

:rolleyes:

Oh he's such a whiner, people are criticizing him in his public capacity. At least now he is trying to save his bar membership!

"conducted myself in the most professional manner" does this include jail hugging?

Is there a point to all of this whining?

Geez, JB...get a blog.

"I am the first, Hispanic lawyer to have a case of this magnitude." Give me a break.

well, he's rambling, but did state that he has no production contracts.

IMO, this guy is like KC, in de-ni-al. There is NO way he's giving up on this case. He's here for the long haul.

OMG, he just said he is the first Hispanic lawyer with a case of this magnitude. What a tool.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndieLiz
Back