Jose Baez Press Conference - Wed., 1/21/09

Too much, JB says if media is interested in justice, they will respect privacy if they hear where the change of venue will be to. As if!

Yet, still no mention on when defense will release Caylee's remains. Now that would be important news.

ETA: Sorry SS, we were thinking alike.

Yeah, what about Caylee????? It looks pretty bad that she is still in a cardboard box at the funeral home.

lol, well I guess if he gets this case moved to Guadalajara this might help him, but other than that...

"I am the first, Hispanic lawyer to have a case of this magnitude." Give me a break.

Oh you've got to be kidding me, yuck. And what does he think is going to happen when a young single out of work mother has no money and throngs of high payed people are on her "team"??? Seems pretty obvious to me that there is going to be lots of speculation. :rolleyes:

He called a presser and then stumbles verbally around the mulberry bush? C'mon! I'm sorry, there is no cheese I'd sacrifice for his whine.

Let me translate for ya....HEY LOOK AT ME AND FORGET DOC DUMP.

The race card is all played out, JB. Get yourself a new deck, maybe one with a competency card.

NOW his experts must investigate the area.

PLEASE! Like I said last night, he could have seen the area before the public trampled it, he CHOSE not to at that time.

Also, like I said last night, WHY does he need a motion for that? Shouldn't he contact the property owner? If not would the last motion granting access cover going now?

I still don't get WHY he needs to look now. :bang:

Mike Galanos' panel on HLN basically ripping him. His experience, his press conference, he needs to "toughen up" etc. LOL

MURDER is MURDER no matter what language you say it in!

Should be ASHAMED of himself!! I know Mods, no names. I just am thoroughly disgusted!

Did you hear his last dig about an interview with Univision?

WOW. How low can you go?????

Everyone on HLN just now agreeing that JB needs to toughen up if he's gonna continue w/ this high-profile case. In other words, stop the boo-hooing!!:rolleyes:

At least he knows his rightful place...public enemy #2..lol

Well if it doesn't bother him then why oh why is he standing there talking about it?
Baez is so bitter towards "certain" media. :boohoo:

My final thought on his presser? What a WASTE ... HUGE WASTE of my time. lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back