Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict this book will be a big flop.

Oh do you think so? I dunno...:waitasec: ...I'm thinking one copy will provide us with many days of amusement as we guffaw over the "bombshells", bellylaugh at the media critiques, and maybe even giggle as we watch him stumble over himself at post release interviews...

Oh - wait!!! You meant total sales... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I don't think JB would ever stump in CA. to promote his book, but if he did, I'd sure like to flip through the pages and start asking questions while looking at him eyeballs to eyeballs-I'd hate to give $26.95, but if that's what it took to ask a few questions to see his response if any, I'd do it, then I'd ask for a refund. I do enjoy the idea of bringing JA book-that's the ultimate slap :floorlaugh:

I was thinking this over last night-one of two things are happening here. Either he is still buddy buddy with FCA or maybe he just got her into his confidence for a little while to get her to sign something(the mention of him in that VM says a lot), and/or else he is so done with the whole lot of them, he is going to throw caution to the wind, he's got nothing to lose now. - I'm now not so sure he could be sued by the A's, since some of the stuff is public record already, but it sure is going to be interesting to watch this all unfold. The neverending circus.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/

JB gave an interview with great little juicy and sexy tidbits like....

He cited the example of the bikini-salesman line:

"I never sold bikinis. I had a girlfriend who wanted to start up her own business," he said. "People go off and start saying all these kinds of things about me... It just got to the point where it wouldn't go away. People wouldn't stop asking about the case."

(The rest of the picture: Brazilian-Bikini.com Inc. and Bon Bon Bikinis were both incorporated in Florida under Baez's name.)

I was never really able to express myself the way I wanted to... I [had to] talk in sound bites... and that's not the way stories should be told."

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/

JB gave an interview with great little juicy and sexy tidbits like....

He cited the example of the bikini-salesman line:

"I never sold bikinis. I had a girlfriend who wanted to start up her own business," he said. "People go off and start saying all these kinds of things about me... It just got to the point where it wouldn't go away. People wouldn't stop asking about the case."

(The rest of the picture: Brazilian-Bikini.com Inc. and Bon Bon Bikinis were both incorporated in Florida under Baez's name.)

Jose lied!!! :what:

I was never really able to express myself the way I wanted to... I [had to] talk in sound bites... and that's not the way stories should be told."

Some stories should never be told, just sayin.

"I think people will be able to see how hard I worked on the case... People think that a lawyer just throws on a suit and goes to court and yaps away."

Okay,okay...I will give him some credit, no just a little bit of credit, because I do think he worked hard on this case...IMO he had to cut through all the BS that I believe OCA fed him and make it work.

But,!!! the BBM I think back to some of his motions and what he said in court and I just can't stop laughing

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2012/05/jose_baez_book_interview.php#more

His "story" should be titled, "How to make $3 an hour and write about it."

I haven't read all the posts but I believe this was already mentioned and questioned:

FCA left her church friends in January without any notice. That would make anyone pissed if you'd done your all for them - right?

Baez was mentioned in the voicemail - and that had to be for a reason.

We don't need paint to paint the picture do we?

You know what? As Wolfmom says, "God isn't done yet."

"Waste of a good tree." :silly:

I also noticed Jose put in "Cant' Wait" :rolleyes:

Just noticed "Gift-wrap available" from Amazon if you pre-order the book. Must mean they wrap the book in duct tape and then triple bag it like it was trash before FEDEXing it to you.

I love this! LOVE IT.

:woohoo:

Some hours ago I went to Facebook because one of my cousins said she posted new pics, and low and behold, there was a picture of Jose's book (he and I are Facebook fiends -- yes, fiends). Jose rarely posts so I was surprised to see his latest. So of course, I came here to read the comments. Spent hours laughing and decided this was more fun than sleeping. Also read the thread about the church people thinking Casey is "selfish". Shocking. After three years of FCA publicity, did church lady not know FCA is all about FCA? :banghead:

Like others have said, this new blood money book is a sad commentary on how the defense didn't want true justice for Caylee, and what happened to her. It's about the money and the fame. I hope JB sees none of it.

As for the jurors, we know they were interested in movies.

And the Judge spent a lot of trial time schooling JB on the Law.

So, yeah, this book is a must read for .... anybody who wants to know about what, exactly? Lying? :shakehead:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9484924.ht add an "m" to the link. Didn't want to give them any traffic.

In making the announcement, BenBella Publisher Glenn Yeffeth comments, “The Casey Anthony case has been a media firestorm like few others. The media tried and convicted not only Casey Anthony, but Jose Baez as well, very often based on falsehoods and innuendo. The real story of the trial – far more fascinating and nuanced than what anyone has heard so far – has not yet been told. I’m delighted to publish Presumed Guilty, a book that will surprise readers and force them to challenge their assumptions.”

Garson & Wright Public Relations, Inc.

And JB has his own personal client bio page.
http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/josebaez.htm add an "l"

http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/expertsprofessionalspage.htm add an "l"

LOL! I took a rapid glance at his page, caught a few words and shut it down! It was making me :banghead: and :maddening:.

Breaking my vow to leave it all behind, I've saved this thread to read all at once for a pick-me-up from the tragic cases I've been following. It worked! I haven't laughed so much in a long time!

Buy the book? Nope. Once it comes out, Baez will have to send out copies to be reviewed (gratis). Once done, we will get the "good stuff" for free all over the media. I even look forward to reading reviews by Baez' family members (under pseudonyms, of course) for a really good :ufo: experience.

I do wonder if JVM will feature him, her "good friend" on her show to tout his book.

My version of her intro during her 6:00-7:00 plug:

Vinnie: Well, Jane, what's up for your program tonight?

JVM: Wow! Tonight! On my show, my friend, WORLD REKNOWNED criminal defense attorney, JOSE BAEZ, will be on to discuss his soon-to-be-released book, PRESUMED GUILTY! Stay tuned to learn what REALLY HAPPENED behind the scenes in the CASEY ANTHONY trial!
:floorlaugh:

I would read "Sparring with Jeff Ashton, How Underqualified I Really Was and How Lucky I Got" by Jose Baez

"I think people will be able to see how hard I worked on the case... People think that a lawyer just throws on a suit and goes to court and yaps away."

Okay,okay...I will give him some credit, no just a little bit of credit, because I do think he worked hard on this case...IMO he had to cut through all the BS that I believe OCA fed him and make it work.

Well good gosh can you imagine how much he anguished over those pocket squares everyday?

Well good gosh can you imagine how much he anguished over those pocket squares everyday?

Perfect comment cause I'd forgotten about them and we gotta know he did!! I think that's what made him always late for the start of court everyday...

Oh do you think so? I dunno...:waitasec: ...I'm thinking one copy will provide us with many days of amusement as we guffaw over the "bombshells", bellylaugh at the media critiques, and maybe even giggle as we watch him stumble over himself at post release interviews...

Oh - wait!!! You meant total sales... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I just hope he talks about the Jib-Jab Video and how much it hurt his wittle feelings.

LOL! I took a rapid glance at his page, caught a few words and shut it down! It was making me :banghead: and :maddening:.

Breaking my vow to leave it all behind, I've saved this thread to read all at once for a pick-me-up from the tragic cases I've been following. It worked! I haven't laughed so much in a long time!

Buy the book? Nope. Once it comes out, Baez will have to send out copies to be reviewed (gratis). Once done, we will get the "good stuff" for free all over the media. I even look forward to reading reviews by Baez' family members (under pseudonyms, of course) for a really good :ufo: experience.

I do wonder if JVM will feature him, her "good friend" on her show to tout his book.

My version of her intro during her 6:00-7:00 plug:

Vinnie: Well, Jane, what's up for your program tonight?

JVM: Wow! Tonight! On my show, my friend, WORLD REKNOWNED criminal defense attorney, JOSE BAEZ, will be on to discuss his soon-to-be-released book, PRESUMED GUILTY! Stay tuned to learn what REALLY HAPPENED behind the scenes in the CASEY ANTHONY trial!
:floorlaugh:

LOL. You have her down pat. I could actually HEAR her voice as I read your lines.....LOLLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500