Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch you all are - I am imagining all kinds of hilarious scenarios..Baez goes to sign a book and a WSer or two says no thanks I'm here for a refund...this was a gift given in error.

LMAO. I'd not only give all of my monopoly money and real money but I'd concider robbing a bank to pay to watch that.

Mark Eiglarsh says: It was as predictable that JB would come out with a book as it was that Octomom would have more kids. It's his right to spew whatever he wants, just as it's everyone else's right to ignore it.
ME says on his FB page about 1 out of every 20 or so people are supportive of JB writing his book. Most are not supportive.

VP's question of the day is what do you think about JB writing a book?

One caller believes JB is writing this book to help out FCA financially..

http://www.benbellabooks.com/media/Entrepreneurial-Deal.pdf

This says it all..........and tells me that all the legit publishers said "NO THANKS"

Most of the deals BenBella does are traditional, but we occasionally offer, to a very select set of authors, what we call an “Entrepreneurial Deal.” Entrepreneurial Deals do not involve the author committing to buy books or to fund the publication of his or her book.

Mark Eiglasrsh says no one should read the book hoping to get closure or seek more info about what really happened to Caylee. JB bound by client-attorney privileges so that sort of information will NOT be in his book.

:twocents: Just thought I would drop in an voice my two cents here vs on any book he ever writes. So my two cents - I hope it is an EPIC FAIL! ABSOLUTELY!

:seeya: Hi guys!!!!!!!

Awww. How far JB has fallen.

From dreams back then of instant fame and riches to....being cast out and ridiculed and despised , not to mention being pursued by the Florida bar (however lame the effort) to, so many month later, finally, his big payoff--a 2 bit publisher paying him measly thousands for his work of fiction that virtually no one will read.

Perfect. Karma.

:twocents: Just thought I would drop in an voice my two cents here vs on any book he ever writes. So my two cents - I hope it is an EPIC FAIL! ABSOLUTELY!

:seeya: Hi guys!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD - A_News_Junkie!!!!!:heartluv: I have been missing my partner in crime so much - and have a thwartcake on me!! :cupcake:

VP ends the show showing pics of our sweet Caylee talking about attorney ethics. He asks (paraphrasing), "Should defense lawyers be allowed to make whatever claims they want and present whatever far-fetched defense they wish in order to get their client off with a not-guilty verdict? Or should there be higher standards of ethics? Now THAT is a book that I would be interested in reading"

what can Jose possibly say that doesn't conflict with his attorney/client relationship? I'd have to read some excerpts before I would ever think this is nothing more than a copy and paste of the trial transcripts. Blah ~~

MOO

Mel

Yes, but in defense of Tony Curtis, wasn't he pretty much ga-ga by then?

O/T. Hu? You mean Tony Curtis being ga ga? Maybe when he was 1st recovering from his stroke, but no, he was selling his book for $40- at a celebrity meet and greet back in 2008? Maybe it was 2009-Yes, Valentine's weekend 2009-I call those The Movie Star Swap Meets-anyway, true, Tony was in a wheelchair and he was a bit on the deaf side, but what a character and those eyes! Instead of the book, I purchased one of his posters and he signed it 'To My New Best Fried' I was so honored since I've never been somebody's 'best fried' before - That's special-lol! It was a riot because if you could have seen all the men in his line buying the book and then 1 lone lady(me). As Tony rolled up the poster and held it between his legs, he told his minnion 'get a couple of rubbers(meaning rubberbands) to keep it safe' and I retorted 'Well, there's nothing like rubbers for safety'-he got a big laugh over that as did Paul Ruebens who was at his own kiosk directly across from Mr. Curtis-Dwayne Hickman who was at the table next to Mr. Curtis did not find any of it one bit funny, but everybody else did-It's a very good memory :).

Anyway, I think too that JB is helping FCA by doing this book-Some help. His train has already left the station without him, he's grasping now because he knows the parade has passed his client by and he's not far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6