Josh Takes Boys Camping at Midnight...Again?!

Not heard if he's returned yet but what about school for the boys. Were they in school already? I think school starts up there Sept. 1. Thursday.

So I suppose Sept. 1 maybe a where are the children day. FWIW

Hopefully, they'll have returned from wherever JP took off to (camping again @ midnight? riiiiight...). I hope the little ones are safe. I didn't buy that cockamamie story the first time it was trotted out, and I don't buy it this time, either.

I agree with everyone who sees it as alibi building, especially since this latest so-called *midnight* camping trip came on the heels of the house being searched. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go anywhere, and have been at home these past few days.

Never ceases to amaze me how clueless monsters like Josh are. I really hope that LE has what they need to make an arrest and get Susan's boys away from Josh and his sicko father. The search warrants certainly have Josh worried... I'm praying that we see an arrest soon.

I wonder if Josh was looking in his rear view mirror for LE as he drove off?

I truly hope that LE is right on his tail. I believe that JP is desperate and dangerous, and he is determined to keep LE and Susan's family from having access to the boys. He knows that the oldest one remembers what happened to Susan and he doesn't want him to talk!

I am afraid that he is avoiding sending the boys back to school. I have no doubt that he would do whatever it takes to keep himself out of prison. He is delusional. He truly believes that he can tell any ridiculous story to the cops and get away with murder.

If Josh was in a populated place such as a campground, I think that someone would have recognized him and we would have heard of it by now. It is a lot of work to care for two boys, ages 6 and 4, in the wilderness. It's hot, they don't have a camper, the kids get tired of having no TV and no one to play with but each other.

If Josh took a cooler with food and drinks, or even two or three coolers, all of the ice is gone by now, so what are they eating and drinking? Don't you think that someone would tweet, post on facebook, or tip off the media if JP showed up at the local grocery store with two dirty, cranky children to buy camping supplies?

IMO, this is JP and his dad flashing their middle fingers at everyone.

I wonder where Josh took the boys camping? I hear it is pretty nice in the Ely area this time of year. You know, just to go rock hounding and stuff...

That wacky, crazy, spur-of-the-moment Josh. He's so unpredictable, isn't he? You just never know what he's going to do.:maddening:

I hope Josh doesn't leave those boys, wherever he is *cough* camping, 'looking for crystals' like he did Susan.

2 things:

Are the boys safe?

Did LE put another tracking device on the vehicle? ;)

i saw this and tried my own little experiment. Leaving my wife to doze gently in front of "drop dead diva," i bounded into the room of my five year-old, shook him awake for twenty minutes or so, and proposed that we set out into the bush for a jolly overnight camp-out. Next, i sat my toddler on the potty under bright lights, prodding him now and then to keep him vertical, then wrestled him into some sturdy clothes and propped him against a stuffed triceratops while i manhandled his brother into a jacket and half-zipped it, catching the skin of my thumb in the zipper.

Started the car, assembled the raw materials of a few dozen smokes, then woke both kids up again long enough to get them into the porch, at which point the older screamed himself rigid and the younger one dozed back off, and so on, and so on...

The point is, there is no point in taking young kids, even hearty woodsy ones, camping at midnight for anything but the most nefarious reasons, like to get them out of a house where a hellish crime has been committed and must now be cleaned up. It's asinine. They'd have hated it. And to rehearse the whole vicious gesture again is a giant middle finger to le, media and in-laws, i think.

It also, maybe, is a sign of things starting to slip in bizarroworld powell.

S

nominated for post of the month club!

If he left on Sat. then it has been 4 days since they left to go "camping." You don't leave at midnight to take two little kids "camping" for 4 days without extensive preparation. Food, drinks, clothing. Extra clothing, jackets. Blankets, pillows. Cooking utensils.

For even the most experienced single person camper, prep time for a 4 day trip would be extensive as would the supplies.

Guys I think JP may have run. He should have shown back up by now.

Which is actually good news (as long as he doesn't harm the boys.) He must think that LE got something very important in the last search warrant.

Hopefully, they'll have returned from wherever JP took off to (camping again @ midnight? riiiiight...). I hope the little ones are safe. I didn't buy that cockamamie story the first time it was trotted out, and I don't buy it this time, either.

I agree with everyone who sees it as alibi building, especially since this latest so-called *midnight* camping trip came on the heels of the house being searched. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go anywhere, and have been at home these past few days.

hey Kerm, its not easy being alien either...yip yip yip

BIZARRE JP doesn't work.......why not camp at daylight?
Does he own a camper? How does he care for 2 little boys in a van? truck?

Exactly!! He tried telling us recently that he camped in the winter that infamous night because the desert was too hot in the summer. WELL, it's beautiful summer in WA so why the midnight camping trip now?? Hmmm???? I agree with so many -- this was a set up to try and make it seem like he does this all time. What a crazy you-know-what. He's insane.

You're right pip. It's almost like I can hear that hammer! I'm scared for the boys just like anyone else in their right mind. ( my opinion only)

Yes, and I think it qualifies as child abuse to force them to wake up and go camping for no good reason in the middle of the night.

If he left on Sat. then it has been 4 days since they left to go "camping." You don't leave at midnight to take two little kids "camping" for 4 days without extensive preparation. Food, drinks, clothing. Extra clothing, jackets. Blankets, pillows. Cooking utensils.

For even the most experienced single person camper, prep time for a 4 day trip would be extensive as would the supplies.

Guys I think JP may have run. He should have shown back up by now.

Which is actually good news (as long as he doesn't harm the boys.) He must think that LE got something very important in the last search warrant.
We keep our camping supplies (cookware, utensils, lanterns, and such...) together in big plastic bins in the garage and it still takes us anywhere from 12-24 hours minimum before we are ready to leave for a trip- there's the tent, stove, ice chest, sleeping bags and other bedding (pillows, blankets), and chairs to pack up the car, clothes to pack, food to buy, gas for the car, etc., etc., etc....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back