Josh Takes Boys Camping at Midnight...Again?!

I had a dream last night that Josh went camping and committed suicide. When it got to the part of my dream where they were finding out if he killed his children too (murder/suicide), I woke myself up. I couldn't bear to know. :(

I wonder if Josh is the kind that might really lose it and panic and commit suicide when/if her body is found and he knows they are coming after him. I remember that one husband who did that after he killed his pregnant wife and they were figuring it out.

I wonder if Josh is the kind that might really lose it and panic and commit suicide when/if her body is found and he knows they are coming after him. I remember that one husband who did that after he killed his pregnant wife and they were figuring it out.

Yes, I can see him committing murder/suicide. I would hope LE would know where he is with his sons. Did they ever return from camping?

For teens and young adults I would agree. But not for parents. First you would need food and also extra warm clothing. Blankets/sleeping bags and pillows. Plus the countless misc items you would need for young kids. It would still be a project to pack for the two kids.

And I just can't see a (living) mother allowing the father to take two young kids camping at midnight, with a snow storm on the way.

I dont believe he took them camping that is just the story he had come up with and i think Susan was alive when she left that house. JMO

Why is Josh living with his father? A man that has a thing for his sons wife!
And those creepy songs of his! UGHHHHH

Yes, I can see him committing murder/suicide. I would hope LE would know where he is with his sons. Did they ever return from camping?

Josh is around still and Charlie is attending first grade. I have seen him being brought to school and picked up by JP, SP and Josh's sister on different days.

So, I am thinking during this most recent camping trip Josh went to Topaz Mnt . . . LE currently is searching a disturbance in the desert that is recent (whatever that means). What led them there? Speculation on my part but LE may have placed a GPS device on his vehicle - should've rented a car for this latest trip!

Does anyone know whether Steve Powell ever mentioned mines, mining, topaz, fire in any of his creepy songs?

Does anyone know whether Steve Powell ever mentioned mines, mining, topaz, fire in any of his creepy songs?

Not the songs on his site - I read all the lyrics. I nearly died from it. ;)

There are lots of other songs not on the site reportedly.

One aspect I was thinking about regarding Steven Powell. His behavior after the disappearance. His obsession, his true love, just disappeared. He at some point came to know the truth. His response was not to resent his son, instead he allows him to live in the same house, he creates a website with vicious rumors about Susan (his love), wants to post her journals, etc. It is not consistent with a grieving person who just lost his true love. Instead, it appears more like he intended it.

Charles Manson was interviewed by FBI Robert Ressler. Here is what Ressler said (I draw a parallel dynamic):
"An understanding of his manipulative genius is key to decoding the murders that he and his disciples committed. He didn't point-blank order the murders - as prosecutor Bugliosi charged - but, rather, he created the climate in which his disciples knew what they had to do to please him, and they wished to do so."

MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back