Judge Belvin Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her life is over anway.
She will be a target for anyone wanting their 15 minutes of fame, in jail or outside.
She will eventually get what she deserves. :twocents:

Yeah, that's what was promised for Karla Homolka, too, but unfortunately she's living Casey's bella vida now :furious:

In any case, I always look forward to Fridays, but I'm looking forward to this one even more! I can't wait to see this judge in action (please keep the cameras! :praying: )

Yeah, that's what was promised for Karla Homolka, too, but unfortunately she's living Casey's bella vida now :furious:

In any case, I always look forward to Fridays, but I'm looking forward to this one even more! I can't wait to see this judge in action (please keep the cameras! :praying: )

Ditto for me on Karla and to think this year she is eligible to apply for a pardon. Thank God she will never be granted one.

Maybe Mason wants her to plea and this was part of the plan?

I think you're right. JS wasn't mean enough or strict enough to make Casey believe she was going to suffer any consequence at his hands. She really thought he was a joke, another one of her "boys" she could charm over and get her way with. I mean she was thinking he thought she looked good! She's got the DP against her and the first thing to come to mind is oooh, he thinks I'm pretty?

That's not going to happen with Judge Perry. He's going to disavow her of the notion that she can charm a judge really quickly. I think CM is hoping that he shuts down Casey enough that she might actually get scared of getting the DP, and then she will finally agree to LWOP or a better sentence (if she can get one at this point). Maybe she finally won't want to try her chances in court with a Judge that is not going to accept her nonsense and antics, and that will make her suffer consequences for the first time in her life.

I can't think of any other reason to get a stricter, more likely to dole out the DP judge than to scare the crap out of Casey and get her to plea and end this circus. Of course, she's never really been afraid of anything, so it's going to be interesting to see if Judge Perry really does scare her. I can't wait for that hearing on Friday!

I think you're right. JS wasn't mean enough or strict enough to make Casey believe she was going to suffer any consequence at his hands. She really thought he was a joke, another one of her "boys" she could charm over and get her way with. I mean she was thinking he thought she looked good! She's got the DP against her and the first thing to come to mind is oooh, he thinks I'm pretty?

That's not going to happen with Judge Perry. He's going to disavow her of the notion that she can charm a judge really quickly. I think CM is hoping that he shuts down Casey enough that she might actually get scared of getting the DP, and then she will finally agree to LWOP or a better sentence (if she can get one at this point). Maybe she finally won't want to try her chances in court with a Judge that is not going to accept her nonsense and antics, and that will make her suffer consequences for the first time in her life.

I can't think of any other reason to get a stricter, more likely to dole out the DP judge than to scare the crap out of Casey and get her to plea and end this circus. Of course, she's never really been afraid of anything, so it's going to be interesting to see if Judge Perry really does scare her. I can't wait for that hearing on Friday!

I'm trying to go! I really want to but I'm a little nervous!

I'm trying to go! I really want to but I'm a little nervous!

what is the problem Steph? do you have a friend that will go with you?
It will be fine just don't pull anyones hair or kick anyone in the cajones....lol and you will be fine...take a note book to write in when you are feeling like reaching out to touch someone... hehehe or draw pictures for me... I would go with you if I lived there...no problem.. court is interesting and you can tell me how tall Casey is? I am curious and you get to see Cindy and George again... hehe

Will we be able to watch judge perry in action on friday? Are there any reports out in the media claiming a live broadcast? I'm really excited to watch this one!

This is what I am waiting to hear too. I have been thinking of going to this one.

Question for anyone with the courthouse knowledge:
According to the circuit court website this hearing is schedule to be in courtroom 23. Is this courtroom bigger than the one JS has been using on the previous hearings?

From what I have seen, JS's courtroom always looked like it was full. I just don't want to go all that way and then turned away. The courthouse is about an hour away from me but if #23 is bigger I might just take a chance.

Thanks!

Hi Stephanie!!
I am still contemplating on whether to go or not too.
If I do we can be nervous together!:dance:

I would love to go if I didn't live in Washington state. I would go to every hearing and to every day of the trial. I envy you folks that live close enough to go.

CM to JB: Now Jose here is your homework assignment for tonight.

"Yes, your Honor." "No, your Honor." "May I approach the bench, your Honor." "I'm sorry, your Honor, I'll try to keep it brief."

JMO

Someone should tell Lyons to keep it brief too. She has a bad habit of just rambling on and on and on. Can't stand the woman.

Has anyone seen whether or not Baez has ever appeared in front of Judge Perry before?

I would love to go if I didn't live in Washington state. I would go to every hearing and to every day of the trial. I envy you folks that live close enough to go.

I wish I can attend each and every court hearing carrying a huge poster of Caylee...I remember GA doing this when asking for the autopsy to be kept secret or the photos of them...either way, he had this large photo of Caylee that he should carry with him every time he appears...wishful thinking, I know...:innocent:

Justice for Caylee

That's what I thought until I read her letters. She seemed to adjust well and enjoyed breaking the rules. I guess it somehow made her feel special. Here's a virtual tour of death row. I don't think she'll have any freedom to break the rules there.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/vtour/deathrow.html
Oh wow... look at that!! I agree with you. The "high profile" nature of this case has given her notoriety and made her feel special. But once she's convicted and put away and the case dies down....she will not be able to take it... especially here on death row. And I agree with you - the rules will more much more strict here too. Thanks for posting this link. :dance:

what is the problem Steph? do you have a friend that will go with you?
It will be fine just don't pull anyones hair or kick anyone in the cajones....lol and you will be fine...take a note book to write in when you are feeling like reaching out to touch someone... hehehe or draw pictures for me... I would go with you if I lived there...no problem.. court is interesting and you can tell me how tall Casey is? I am curious and you get to see Cindy and George again... hehe

Lacking in the friends department these days, seems I can't really trust too many people. I still want to go though, just nervous like I usually get when going places where I'll possibly meet strangers. I just need to find something suitable that I can fit this watermelon belly into.

Oh wow... look at that!! I agree with you. The "high profile" nature of this case has given her notoriety and made her feel special. But once she's convicted and put away and the case dies down....she will not be able to take it... especially here on death row. And I agree with you - the rules will more much more strict here too. Thanks for posting this link. :dance:

Doesnt that room just give you the heebie jeebies? It's seriously just a cage.

Has anyone seen whether or not Baez has ever appeared in front of Judge Perry before?

Hi
Checking for updates in between studying..:crazy:

Jomo, I do not believe Baez has ever come before Judge Perry and I read that Mr Mason has only done so once.

The only one to blame for JS's removal is the defense. We all loved the judge. It is possible JS would have wanted a lighter sentence if KC was found guilty because of the sentencing in the fraud trial. Now KC has a no-nonsense judge. JP will want them to keep their schedules and have all their ducks in a row....moving forward, no delays. KC, as in all her relationships with people....blew it, big time. jmo

BBM
I agree.
IMO. The Defense had a better chance of getting a lighter sentence if she was found Guilty with Judge Strickland presiding.

IIRC JS has not imposed the Death Penalty but JP has, including a woman...Judy Buenoano

Another psychopath, IMO

Hi
Checking for updates in between studying..:crazy:

Jomo, I do not believe Baez has ever come before Judge Perry and I read that Mr Mason has only done so once.

I'm not surprised about Baez, but I find it remarkable that considering how long CM has been practicing law in Orange County he has only appeared before JP once.

Motion to take back the motion?

Judge

Please except our motion to take back the motion
If you do not withdraw the previous one the defence will have no choice
but to cause a commotion.
The defence made its previous motion in haste
calling our judge bias was such a huge waste!
now the court gave us a judge who doesnt mess
we dont have time to work hard but less
sweat and tears predicted to flow
oh if we only knew then what we now know
Strickland may rock back and fro
but Perry rolls....ready....set.....go!
:woohoo:

BBM :applause: :rotfl: :rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics